+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Filing PR Application

Entrepreneur101

Jan 11, 2021
Hi,

I am submitting my PR Application myself. Should one bind the PR documents (it's via the startup visa route) in a booklet form? Can I staple the documents? Or use paper clips? Or ring binders? Or clips?

Is there a template available I could refer to before submitting the docs?

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I am submitting my PR Application myself. Should one bind the PR documents (it's via the startup visa route) in a booklet form? Can I staple the documents? Or use paper clips? Or ring binders? Or clips?

Is there a template available I could refer to before submitting the docs?
Is it renewal? If so, it should be non stapled. You can read the instruction and guide (download from the website you get the application package).

Entrepreneur101

Jan 11, 2021
Is it renewal? If so, it should be non stapled. You can read the instruction and guide (download from the website you get the application package).
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5759-application-permanent-residence-business-immigration-program-start-business-class.html#mail

the above link has the detailed application filling process. I wasn't sure about the preferred format for filing it together physically before sending by courier mail. I have all the documents and wanted to make sure there some do's and don'ts that need to be followed - i.e stapling papers or not, using separate sub-envelopes for the different IMM forms and supporting documents etc.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Also, it's not a renewal. I'm a first-time applicant.
Because you posted in this "Permanent Residency Obligations" forum. As an applicant, you don't have any obligation to maintain PR or need to renew PR. You should have posted elsewhere.