File Transfer...
30 Mar 2010
Med's Request
29th Mar 2011
Med's Done....
08th Apr 2011
Passport Req..
29th Mar 2011
Well guys....i just can't beleive about the conversation with Yukon i shouldn't be the way it went......To introduce myself.....i have a still application pending from 2006....2006 its been 5 years now guys...every time when i look at it ...it shows in process buddy...waited ...then came the post 2008 FSW...0111 was there applied....the reason for my waiting till 2010 was ...same old story consultant...he told me i will get it by 2010....when i joined this forum in 2010...i realized...whatever the consultant is saying..all bull shit....man peolple are still waiting from 2003....then i realized man...i should really act fast....now...if they start processing post june 26 2010...then you can undersatand how i will feel guys...sorry to be so incoharent guys ...cheers...arun :D :D

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
laklak said:
Well guys....i just can't beleive about the conversation with Yukon i shouldn't be the way it went......To introduce myself.....i have a still application pending from 2006....2006 its been 5 years now guys...every time when i look at it ...it shows in process buddy...waited ...then came the post 2008 FSW...0111 was there applied....the reason for my waiting till 2010 was ...same old story consultant...he told me i will get it by 2010....when i joined this forum in 2010...i realized...whatever the consultant is saying..all bull *censored word*....man peolple are still waiting from 2003....then i realized man...i should really act fast....now...if they start processing post june 26 2010...then you can undersatand how i will feel guys...sorry to be so incoharent guys ...cheers...arun :D :D
It's really irritating but true. Every time CIC comes out with new rules, they ignore applicants under all the old rules. That's because they have to prove the success of the new laws in their parliament. CIC has to put a definite number to it's completion of the cases under the new rules, hence the eagerness to issue Visas to post 26 June applicants.

But the worse is yet to come...... Their will be another change of NOC's in May/June 2011 & probably a new set of rules also...!!

How much they screw up peoples lives, they don't realize... :(

Anyways we are the one's wanting to immigrate into their country, so we HAVE to bear with all this !!!

Patience is the Key..... All the Best!

Chander

Jul 31, 2009
Dear Friend,
One of my friend with file transfer June 2010 got rejection because of miscalculation of points by visa officer.They gave total 66 where after complete calculations as per their points allotment it comes out 68.I feel that they are working on files behind the scene.It is true as per best of my knowlege.

sunnyslietian

Nov 16, 2009
punjab,india
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2010
Doc's Request.
april 2010
Nomination.....
Full docs on July 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR july
IELTS Request
Already done
File Transfer...
april 2010
yukon said:
Most March & some April 2010 transfers have already got either medicals or Visas, so when are you getting it? You should be knowing that, right??!
Secondly CHC are liars that they post 82 months on their website, because as per you it is 12 months for completing processing of applications ! Pls. get your facts right first !

If all applications start getting Visas in 12 months then NDVO will have to have a quota of 50,000 Visas for FSW category only !!
dear yukon can u please elaborate which almost march n april xfers got their meds?

destinationBC

Champion Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
thats history
Doc's Request.
thats history
AOR Received.
thats history
File Transfer...
thats history
Med's Request
thats history
Med's Done....
thats history
Passport Req..
thats history
VISA ISSUED...
got it
LANDED..........
Long Long ago
Normally your information is not well researched but for once I agree with You

well evaluated

Thanks

yukon said:
It's really irritating but true. Every time CIC comes out with new rules, they ignore applicants under all the old rules. That's because they have to prove the success of the new laws in their parliament. CIC has to put a definite number to it's completion of the cases under the new rules, hence the eagerness to issue Visas to post 26 June applicants.

But the worse is yet to come...... Their will be another change of NOC's in May/June 2011 & probably a new set of rules also...!!

How much they screw up peoples lives, they don't realize... :(

Anyways we are the one's wanting to immigrate into their country, so we HAVE to bear with all this !!!

Patience is the Key..... All the Best!

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
destinationBC said:
Normally your information is not well researched but for once I agree with You

well evaluated

Thanks
Thank you for the "compliment" Doctor Holmes. Geniuses like you are rare to find.

Anyways what qualifies your good-self to comment on what information is right or wrong?

destinationBC

Champion Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
thats history
Doc's Request.
thats history
AOR Received.
thats history
File Transfer...
thats history
Med's Request
thats history
Med's Done....
thats history
Passport Req..
thats history
VISA ISSUED...
got it
LANDED..........
Long Long ago
some quota Info you had discussed this morning on various threads that was not researched properly

NO hard feelings

DBC

yukon said:
Thank you for the "compliment" Doctor Holmes. Geniuses like you are rare to find.

Anyways what qualifies your good-self to comment on what information is right or wrong?

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
destinationBC said:
some quota Info you had discussed this morning on various threads that was not researched properly

NO hard feelings

DBC
First of all it's not good to make personal remarks to a person who you hardly know on an open forum. Keep your judgmental comments with yourself.
The quota info what I discussed earlier was an analysis based on my assumptions & some real facts that are available on the CIC website & on this forum.
It's an analysis & not a policy. It may be true or may not be true, but it is close to what has happened in the past & may happen again in the future.

Like it or leave it, it's your choice. This is an open forum & we are all here to discuss this only.
If you have "properly researched" numbers to discuss, then come out with it......

honeyjack

May 20, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think this is not the time to discussed discourageous things, yukon's calculation may be correct but dear you have calculated 1600*3=4800 visa, but this is not true CHC is granting visas on application based.. i mean they count only principal applicant's visa in this quota... rest may be ok.... this calculation is adding 3200 more visas... isn't it?

Under the new rules only 29 occupations will be grant visa & only two NOC has reached to cap.... I don't think that there will be more then 15000 complete applications with CIC, Canada....even they don't have that data available to publish till date...

at least I have not seen any one who got the visa ( post june,10)... instead others are moving slow but steady, that's what i believe... i am also in the same boat & waiting for update, though i firmly believe that we must get some update atleast within short time...

If I am wrong anywhere pls correct...
Honeyjack :)

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
honeyjack said:
I think this is not the time to discussed discourageous things, yukon's calculation may be correct but dear you have calculated 1600*3=4800 visa, but this is not true CHC is granting visas on application based.. i mean they count only principal applicant's visa in this quota... rest may be ok.... this calculation is adding 3200 more visas... isn't it?

Under the new rules only 29 occupations will be grant visa & only two NOC has reached to cap.... I don't think that there will be more then 15000 complete applications with CIC, Canada....even they don't have that data available to publish till date...

at least I have not seen any one who got the visa ( post june,10)... instead others are moving slow but steady, that's what i believe... i am also in the same boat & waiting for update, though i firmly believe that we must get some update atleast within short time...

1. Need to re-check on the quota thing, whether it includes spouse & dependents also or not.

2. This analysis is relating to only New Delhi office based on post 26 June applicants on this forum, extrapolated to include applicants not on this forum.

3. This is for 2011, so Visas will be issued in 2011. Already 6 post 26 June applicants have recd. their medical & PPR request. Whereas pre 26 June backlog still exists. So clearly there is a priority for post 26 June applicants.

honeyjack

May 20, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you are correct.... as these noc are in demand & they require them ASAP, so of course they will be given priority but they can not stop working on backlog...

if you check backlog(pre feb,08) they are also being processed as per date of submission. They slow down the backlog due to us but not stopped.Now if you see the pre june,10 applicants there are only max 5months ftd applicants are remaining to process(they reached to 20.03.10) so they will not stopped them but try to clear them at the earliest... that is what positively i am thinking...

Actually they must have seperated the team of VO to work on files.... backlog( pre feb,08) ,pre june,10 & post june,10 applicants...that's why process is slow down.. nothing else .... we should not panic & wait for our turn to come... & it wlll come for sure :D

cheers & enjoy the great days with your family here in India :)

Honeyjack

destinationBC

Champion Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
thats history
Doc's Request.
thats history
AOR Received.
thats history
File Transfer...
thats history
Med's Request
thats history
Med's Done....
thats history
Passport Req..
thats history
VISA ISSUED...
got it
LANDED..........
Long Long ago
Thanks Honeyjack for interpretation of my view. Exactly what i wanted to say you put it it better words

honeyjack said:

sunnyslietian

Nov 16, 2009
punjab,india
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2010
Doc's Request.
april 2010
Nomination.....
Full docs on July 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR july
IELTS Request
Already done
File Transfer...
april 2010
yukon said:
1. Need to re-check on the quota thing, whether it includes spouse & dependents also or not.

2. This analysis is relating to only New Delhi office based on post 26 June applicants on this forum, extrapolated to include applicants not on this forum.

3. This is for 2011, so Visas will be issued in 2011. Already 6 post 26 June applicants have recd. their medical & PPR request. Whereas pre 26 June backlog still exists. So clearly there is a priority for post 26 June applicants.
bro first of all plz answer my previous quoted question . and further i need to add that i ve enquired from my lawyer (very prudent) about working of chc. he cleared that CHC dont work on basis of ftd it works on doc submission date... he added that when docs arrives at chc a clerk after screening them assign it to Visa officers according to their previous load. and it is subjective thing cos some vo have rapid style of working than other so ur 6 post 26 june applicant may be gone through that kind a of rapid visa officers ?

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Today i got reply from CHC london

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry.

CIC is working closely to manage arrivals in Canada, so that we meet, but do not exceed the immigration plan set by Parliament last fall for 2011. Since we have larger inventories of applications than limits within the immigration plan for admissions to Canada, we must process applications according to the priorities set by Parliament. As we have a sufficient number of applications in our high priority categories, we are not in a position to process your application at this time, nor can we predict when processing on your application will resume.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (LIB)

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux

Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada

38 Grosvenor Street

London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA

United Kingdom | Royaume-Un

Government of Canada

In the email i asked about my status

Dear Sir/Madam

This is my first email to you to ask about my current status. I have submitted my complete documents on 4th May 2010. and got 2nd acknowledgement of receipt on 15th Aug 2010.

Till now almost 10 months have passed and I didn't hear anything from your office.

Now my status has been changed in process from 1st Feb 2011 but the processing date is not mentioned there.

The details are given below:

We received your application for permanent residence on January , 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March , 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on March , 2010. The London England office may contact you.

We transferred your application to the London England office on July , 2010. The London England office may contact you.

Kindly inform me that how much time is required on my case.

Thanking you

nano24482

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/02/2010