VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi,

My file was Xrefeed in June.... 2010

NOC code is 0213

status is still Received by Visa Office

Pls let me know if anybody has any idea how many months it is taking these days after file is transferred to New Delhi Visa Office.

Thanks,

manojkj3020

Feb 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-Mar-2010
Doc's Request.
26-May-2010
AOR Received.
26-May-2010
IELTS Request
26-May-2010
File Transfer...
01-Jun-2010
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
expecting to waived off
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi my file was Xrefeed in June.... 2010

NOC code is 0213

status is still Received by Visa Office

Anyboday any idea how many day ND visa office taking to process after file has been transferred to them.

Thanks,

weedlover9

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6242-cooks/6141-chef
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 feb 2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
20 july
Med's Done....
17 august
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20 july
VISA ISSUED...
Finally "decesion made" on 26th March 2013 :) :)
yukon said:
Past experience shows that atleast for applicants with the processing date showing, they receive their medicals in an average of 10-30 days.

For all who have In Process without the processing date, it could be now with the GCMS, these applicants have cleared minimum eligibility & are now queued up for Paper review & points allocation.
For all whose dates have appeared, they have been through the process of points allocation & now the background & security checks have started & can expect the medicals anytime.

Because no applicant has received medicals without the processing date showing in their e-cas. Even for Jassi & Joshi, the e-cas changed to In Process with processing date immediately the next Tuesday after they received their medicals in the RBVO status.
thnxx yukon....your words surely gives me bit comfort....am going to post office to check on if they got any mails for me....ohh man once i get these meds then am all ready to enjoy world cup matches :D ;D :p 8)

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
weedlover9 said:
thnxx yukon....your words surely gives me bit comfort....am going to post office to check on if they got any mails for me....ohh man once i get these meds then am all ready to enjoy world cup matches :D ;D :p 8)
Yup, same here .... :) ;)
It's a matter of time, but it will come, so relax & enjoy the matches !!!

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chander said:
Yukon,
What Is GCMS
GCMS is 'Global Case Management System' & will replace the legacy CAIPS system that CIC is using for Overseas Immigration applications.
Just do a search on this forum with GCMS & you will find more detailed info that people have posted.

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chander said:
Yukon,
What Is GCMS
Also see these links:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/English/resources/evaluation/fswp/section2.asp#cont%20idcont

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/audit/gcms.asp#part7%20idpart7

http://www.cic.gc.ca/English/pdf/research-stats/FSW2010.pdf

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Chander said:
Dear Yukon,
How much time CIC takes in GCMS.
I don't think the processing time for applications will change with GCMS, it will only help CIC improvise their own systems & help them recall data faster.
Also applicants might be able to get more detailed info on their application status in the future.

GCMS is a tool not a policy. The Policy determines the time. But expect better service & feedback from CIC in the future once all Visa Offices migrate to the new system.

nano24482

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/02/2010
Doc's Request.
20/04/2010
AOR Received.
27/08/2010
File Transfer...
27/04/2010
Whatever the error in e-cas is, one thing is sure that its very frustrating.
Both for applicants who applied earlier than those whose status shows 'in-process' and for applicants whose status shows 'in process'.
Earlier group will feel why not me and someone who applied later and the later group will obviously feel tensed as they should be ready for medicals and informs their seniors at work place regarding verification calls, much like false alarm resulting in feeling ridiculed at work.
I hope things get better soon for myself and other members of the forum.

magar

Feb 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
1 June 2010
Dear Yokun

i received my caips notes and i found discrepancy in it. Will it affect my application? Should i need to inform CHC ND? They have mentioned my spouce work expe under my details.

please advice

thanks

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
magar said:
Dear Yokun

i received my caips notes and i found discrepancy in it. Will it affect my application? Should i need to inform CHC ND? They have mentioned my spouce work expe under my details.

please advice

thanks
Please be specific about what you found discrepant. Anyhow unless your status is 'In Process', you will not see much in your CAIPS. Spouse qualifications are mentioned in CAIPS, so are the other details in textual form. Their assessment will be done as per rules. The mention is just there as notes, nothing to worry.