+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

File Xfer to CHC ND in Jan / Feb / March 2010 please join here

migrating2ca

Dec 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DVM said:
hi All,
Need urgent help. I am sending my Original passports, medical receipts (reports will be sent by DMP to CHC), and bank drafts to CC New Delhi.
My friend in India tried to send the docs through blue dart but the guy refused saying he cant send courier to a PO Box address. Anyways, we will try with speed post. Need following queries to be answered as I have just 7 working days with me:
1. Is EMS speed post good enough to send the possports to this address? YES
2. Is below address correct? Or do i need to add "Chanakyapuri" in address as well? refered this site as well for address Need to mention Chanakyapuri and 7/8 Shantipath as well.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/new-delhi.asp

Canadian High Commission
Immigration Section
P.O. Box 5209
New Delhi
110021, India

3. I have gone through the CHC letter several times but still have confusion. Query is, I just need to send the medical recepits. Reports and results will be sent by DMP. Right? Yes Just enclose receipt. The DMP will send medical reports to CHC

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
DVM

sunnyslietian

Nov 16, 2009
punjab,india
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2010
Doc's Request.
april 2010
Nomination.....
Full docs on July 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR july
IELTS Request
Already done
File Transfer...
april 2010
hello peeps what on ur mind now about processing??

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
I have no sadness anymore about the delay after I watched this video.

Minister Jason Kenny new interview'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP8HYEpzcb4

I dont want my kids to stay seated at home after landing in Canada. I wouldnt want myself to be waiting for treatment for the shortage of doctors, I wouldnt want to wait for housing when they are being built now.

I want to wait in my home country raising my kids and making them educated in schools where they'd get seats and qualified teachers, treating myself by doctors available for me, having lived in my own rented apartment

tarakrs

Champion Member
May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well i didnt find anything wrong in this video.

he gave nice explanation for all the queries. There are loop holes in their system so that, many people with fraud documents happen to go their and genuine ones remain at the back.

To me, it is more about ego now that why can't I get it? I will decided later once I get it whether to move to Canada or stay back in my home country.

jnathan said:
I have no sadness anymore about the delay after I watched this video.

Minister Jason Kenny new interview'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP8HYEpzcb4

I dont want my kids to stay seated at home after landing in Canada. I wouldnt want myself to be waiting for treatment for the shortage of doctors, I wouldnt want to wait for housing when they are being built now.

I want to wait in my home country raising my kids and making them educated in schools where they'd get seats and qualified teachers, treating myself by doctors available for me, having lived in my own rented apartment

nano24482

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/02/2010
Doc's Request.
20/04/2010
AOR Received.
27/08/2010
File Transfer...
27/04/2010
Its not about ego, its frustration..

tarakrs said:
Well i didnt find anything wrong in this video.

he gave nice explanation for all the queries. There are loop holes in their system so that, many people with fraud documents happen to go their and genuine ones remain at the back.

To me, it is more about ego now that why can't I get it? I will decided later once I get it whether to move to Canada or stay back in my home country.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
People have deep problems in their English yet they somehow score 7.5+ in IELTS.
No working Experience yet showing from false companies.
paper bases false marriages have been taking place for getting the spousal points.

Canada must find these immigration criminals out and revoke their PR status/citizenship.
Genuine applicants are suffering for them.

mni

Mar 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-Jun-2013
Hi taraks,

where were you in Canada earlier?

regards,
mni
tarakrs said:
Guys at least keep this thread active. It was at the end of page two

sunnyslietian

Nov 16, 2009
punjab,india
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2010
Doc's Request.
april 2010
Nomination.....
Full docs on July 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR july
IELTS Request
Already done
File Transfer...
april 2010
Hello friends it been going out of proportion n i am getting info that situation is much severe than it may seems .may be we aware of only tip of an iceberg.... as u could remeber earlier i ve posted that there is eminent lawyer Mr Tim leahy who successfully sued CIC in 2002 is thinking sue CIC again on issue longer processing times . i wrote him seeking his opinion about solution to problem .............i want share exact wording i had with him ...........plz see below

Hello Mr Leahy i ve heard allot about you n your prestigious work about CIC . i want to have your worthy opinion on a serious matter .I am a pre june 2010 applicants n ruined by delay , its really had gone out of proportion now........... , as on from mid September Canadian parliament going to have its session........n according to my lil knowledge targets will also be allotted. ....what u think if we all pre june applicants post mass paper+email to important govt officials .like immigration minister , prime minster, members of standing committee on immigration, important members in opposition etc.....
...will it work or atleast change mind of immi ministry on us ..............your opinion is valuable to all of us...................thanks

sunnyslietian

Nov 16, 2009
punjab,india
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2010
Doc's Request.
april 2010
Nomination.....
Full docs on July 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR july
IELTS Request
Already done
File Transfer...
april 2010
His reply
Dear Sukhdeep,

If you saw my website, you will have seen a picture of me standing next to Paul Martin, who when the photo was posted, was prime minister. During the Liberal governments from October 1993 to the election post-IRPA, which went into effect on 28 June 2002, I knew many MP's, campaigned for some, a few ministers and, in fact, used to receive Christmas cards from Jean Chrétien when he was prime minister. However, when CIC was pushing through the new immigration statute, all my efforts with all these people was for naught. I even wrote a 64-page critique of the proposed regulations, which I sent to the Department as well as to key MP's. It was a total waste of time. When it comes to being re-elected, how immigration issues are a non-issue. As a consequence, I ceased donating to the Liberal Party, campaigning or even bothering to vote because immigration issues simply do not resonate in the halls of Parliament -- unless they're anti-immigration. So, sadly, no, writing to them will not accomplish anything.

Besides, if you follow the Minister, he's using immigrants as a punching bag, showing how vigilant he is. I'm only wondering how long it will be before the takes on the title of Great Protector. He's the one who's instituted the queue-jumping processing priority for skilled workers and will institute, effect December 1st, the same for asylum-seekers. He's reduced not only intake but also visa dispositions. So, don't expect him to lift a finger on your behalf -- although he might just flash a finger at you if you express your displeasure. See what he wrote about Amnesty International for objecting to his deporting, as opposed to putting on trial, those whom he's publicizing as war criminals.

That's why I'm trying to launch a lawsuit seeking millions of dollars in damages. If his policies risk costing the Dominion millions of dollars, he might reconsider his queue-jumping processing procedure, but sending letters, or even petitions, will not dissuade him from his cynical self-promotion at immigrant applicants' expense.

Regards,

Tim

there are further replies exchanged between ,will post further

Manonthemove

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/03/2010
Doc's Request.
27/05/2010
AOR Received.
31/07/2010
Med's Request
11/11/2012
Med's Done....
29/11/2012
VISA ISSUED...
March2013
LANDED..........
God Willing Soon
Guys, add me to the tracker pls
NDVO 4131 2nd AOR 30th July

DELHI INDIAN

Jan 24, 2011
Hi Friends,

I have received my passport back from CIC with Visa on it. I am a Pre June applicant having visa office of New Delhi but my file started processing before that news of further delay for Pre June cases came. It was a long Journey and my case was not very simple. I was also called for an interview also. One thing is for sure if your case is genuine followed by genuine documentation; you will get your visa.

I have not decided as to when to go to Canada as I am doing fine here in India. Let’s see what comes next. Thank you all for your support and guidance. I will still be a regular member of this forum.

All the best to all but especially to Pre June applicant cases as I have special corner for them. GOD BLESSES ALL.

tarakrs

Champion Member
May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Many congrats bro... Wish you a very good life in Canada

DELHI INDIAN said:
Hi Friends,

I have received my passport back from CIC with Visa on it. I am a Pre June applicant having visa office of New Delhi but my file started processing before that news of further delay for Pre June cases came. It was a long Journey and my case was not very simple. I was also called for an interview also. One thing is for sure if your case is genuine followed by genuine documentation; you will get your visa.

I have not decided as to when to go to Canada as I am doing fine here in India. Let's see what comes next. Thank you all for your support and guidance. I will still be a regular member of this forum.

All the best to all but especially to Pre June applicant cases as I have special corner for them. GOD BLESSES ALL.