June-12
Med's Done....
July-12
VISA ISSUED...
14-Jan-2013
LANDED..........
22-07-2013
Dear friends,
Shocked to see the processing time is now increased to 15 months for NDVO. Where is the end of this? This is totally frustrating. How a western country like Canada can do this?

Regards..

D

drsamitgrover

explorer said:
Dear friends,
Shocked to see the processing time is now increased to 15 months for NDVO. Where is the end of this? This is totally frustrating. How a western country like Canada can do this?

Regards..
I hope they stick to this - atleast before our turn comes ..... :eek:

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
I am into 19 months now.
previously the delay was dependent on the names of the CHC's but now its almost same for all the CHC's.
Fund cuts have done the damage I guess, beside, its the will of the voters in the last vote who didnt want more Immigrants to come to Canada.

I think good news coming for you all.

Posted by Paramvir (6) 3 hours 3 minutes ago on 2nd Aug 2011 in trackitt.
to niagaraontario:

Hi niagaraontario,

Thanks for replying.

I just received an answer to my case specific inquiry few hours back from NDVO that "my file is still pending review and a Visa Officer would look into it in next 2 months"....

So people like me who are in waiting mode,,, need to cheer up, things are gonna rock n roll soon.

Cheers.

Paramvir

sharmilas

Feb 3, 2010
united kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
20 April 2010 (Ist AOR)
AOR Received.
29 April 2010 (2nd AOR)
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
27 April 2010
Med's Request
26th June 2012
Med's Done....
16th july 2012
Interview........
waived till now
Passport Req..
26th june 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th Dec 2013
LANDED..........
31st Jan 2014
explorer said:
Dear friends,

Regards..
dont worry..my application is ndvo ..its 16th month running..still in process...its a time consuming application process.

sunnyslietian

Nov 16, 2009
punjab,india
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2010
Doc's Request.
april 2010
Nomination.....
Full docs on July 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR july
IELTS Request
Already done
File Transfer...
april 2010
just had word with my lawyer , n he said minster has power to alter annual targets . n he has applied for more info on current target's scene.......

DVM

Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
No, I never received any email communication from CHC. All communication of my case happens through my lawyer.

Rgds,
DVM
BSSD said:
Hi DVM,
First of all heartiest congratulations and all the very best for next hurdle....

From you quote, it seems you recieved an Email as well for medical request from CHC ND. Please confirm if my understanding is correct

Thanks

rkv

Star Member
Sep 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/02/2010
Doc's Request.
26/03/2010
Nomination.....
N.A.
AOR Received.
26/03/2010
IELTS Request
17/06/2010
File Transfer...
30/03/2010
Med's Request
AWAITING
Med's Done....
AWAITING
Interview........
MUST BE WAIVED
Passport Req..
AWAITING
VISA ISSUED...
AWAITING
LANDED..........
AWAITING
DONT WORRY I AM IN 18TH MONTHS AND IN 5TH MONTH SINCE IN PROCESS. JUST WAIT WAIT AND WAIT.

sharmilas said:
dont worry..my application is ndvo ..its 16th month running..still in process...its a time consuming application process.

DVM

Jul 7, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear all,

As mentioned in my previous post, today I received the medical papers from my lawyer. here is what CHC ND has asked for.

"This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order to continue processing of your application you are requested to provide ALL of the following:
1. Right of permanent residence Fee for yourself and spouse.
2. Medical exams for all applicants.
3. Please provide your mailing address in India. --> Note that I had filed from India but currently staying in Canada. I had informed CHC of this change in location.
4. Original passport along with expired ones.(After medical examination)
"

It also mentions that I have only 45 days to submit all documents from the date of letter and the letter is dated 12th July 2011. So I have less than 30 days to submit documents. The letter also mentioned that this does not guarantee visa issuance.

Regds,
DVM

DVM said:
Thanks. i am yet to receive the medical request papers from my lawyer. Though the email says that it is medical and passport request both, but I can confirm once i see the package. Hopefully by tuesday i will receive the courier.
Regds,
DVM

rkv

Star Member
Sep 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/02/2010
Doc's Request.
26/03/2010
Nomination.....
N.A.
AOR Received.
26/03/2010
IELTS Request
17/06/2010
File Transfer...
30/03/2010
Med's Request
AWAITING
Med's Done....
AWAITING
Interview........
MUST BE WAIVED
Passport Req..
AWAITING
VISA ISSUED...
AWAITING
LANDED..........
AWAITING
thnks dear to update info.
DVM said:
Dear all,

As mentioned in my previous post, today I received the medical papers from my lawyer. here is what CHC ND has asked for.

"This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order to continue processing of your application you are requested to provide ALL of the following:
1. Right of permanent residence Fee for yourself and spouse.
2. Medical exams for all applicants.
3. Please provide your mailing address in India. --> Note that I had filed from India but currently staying in Canada. I had informed CHC of this change in location.
4. Original passport along with expired ones.(After medical examination)
"

It also mentions that I have only 45 days to submit all documents from the date of letter and the letter is dated 12th July 2011. So I have less than 30 days to submit documents. The letter also mentioned that this does not guarantee visa issuance.

Regds,
DVM

D

drsamitgrover

My address disappeared from the eCAS today. Hopefully, it is a GOOD sign. ::)

sadika

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 may,2010
Doc's Request.
28sept.2010
AOR Received.
2nd aor dated: 18 november2010
IELTS Request
Bandscore--8
drsamitgrover said:
My address disappeared from the eCAS today. Hopefully, it is a GOOD sign. ::)
hi doctor saab .
My address disappeared since last 3 days so i sent them case specific enquiry today to know is it normal?i think they started to finish doctors from all MI-1 MI-2.

D

drsamitgrover

sadika said:
hi doctor saab .
My address disappeared since last 3 days so i sent them case specific enquiry today to know is it normal?i think they started to finish doctors from all MI-1 MI-2.
Let's keep our fingers crossed !

hiteshdand

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2010
Doc's Request.
26-05-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
Second AOR 5th july 2010. FULL DOCUMENTS SENT ON 24TH JUNE 2010
IELTS Request
OVERALL BAND 8
File Transfer...
01-06-2010. CURRENT STATUS-- 'COMPLETE'
Med's Request
28-01-2013
Med's Done....
11-02-2013. MEDS VALIDITY-- 19-02-2014.
Interview........
PASSED WITH FLYING COLOURS ON 24TH JAN 2013 @ 9:30 AM
Passport Req..
28-01-2013. PASSPORT AND PACKAGE RECEIVED BY CHC ND ON 23-02-2013. RPRF DRAFT ENCASHED ON 9-03-2013.
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2013.
LANDED..........
21-01-2014 @ EDMONTON.
drsamitgrover said:
Let's keep our fingers crossed !
Hello Doc

i am shocked.

are u sure u have not received medicals ? because all march file transfer applicants have got medicals and visas. pls check again. people who have file transfer date after u are in Canada.

D

drsamitgrover

hiteshdand said:
Hello Doc

i am shocked.

are u sure u have not received medicals ? because all march file transfer applicants have got medicals and visas. pls check again. people who have file transfer date after u are in Canada.
Actually, I took some time to send the Full documents set. As per the request from CHC (dated 01-03-2010), I had to send the documents latest by 28th June, 2010. But my agent insisted on sending Transcripts of all my professional qualifications. Arranging for the transcripts from Mumbai took quite a while, as I stay at Chandigarh. So, I sent my documents on 15th June, 2010 and I received my 2nd AOR (dated 17-06-2010) on 24th June, 2010. I think, this delay in sending the full set of documents has caused an abnormal delay in my application processing. (Please correct me if I am wrong !)