Interview........
with the grace of god it waived off
Passport Req..
13-jan-2011
VISA ISSUED...
26TH MAY 2011
LANDED..........
landed on 16th july 2011
Dear gav can u tell me how much time the CHC take to give visa after u send ur medical and passport i think within 3 months period. and plz tell me if u know it did u try to talk to CHC after three months or u were just waiting for the visa. actually my 3 months will over on 26th april 2011. after that can u try to talk to CHC or not just wait.

Gav said:
yukon.....as everyone is saying i would say the same thing.....i know easier said than done.....i know when i was waiting everyday was like a year ....i know you get frustrated and only you know the feeling.......life comes to a stand still...but brother...i know one thing that i have seen....only thing predictable about time is it changes......wait for it buddy.....i am sure your VISA is coming very soon

AMANA

Apr 20, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
MAY 2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
hi sjms

why r u so unhappy with india. it is also ur motherland.if u get a chance you proceed otherwise never panic

SJSM

Star Member
Aug 17, 2010
globalsc said:
Dear friend

"Better Late Than Never"
I am realy tired of checking my status and waiting for tuesday....there is a visa granting temple in AP with following details:

Chilkur Balaji Temple popularly known as Visa Balaji Temple or Visa God , is an ancient Hindu temple of Lord Balaji on the banks of Osman Sagar Lake near Hyderabad, India.

Approximately, 75,000 to a lakh devotees visit the shrine during the week, but on Fridays and Saturdays, the temple gets close the cumulative of a week.Many of whom come to pray to Balaji for visas to travel or move to the US and other Western countries.And its head priest Gopala Krishna is instrumental for the temples popularity as Visa God.

It is also the only temple in India that does not accept any money, does not have a hundi.

We should immidiately visit this place to get the Mample leaf

SJSM

Star Member
Aug 17, 2010
AMANA said:
hi sjms

why r u so unhappy with india. it is also ur motherland.if u get a chance you proceed otherwise never panic
Thanks-- As for the Motherland stuff "the lesser I say will be better".

nano24482

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/02/2010
Doc's Request.
20/04/2010
AOR Received.
27/08/2010
File Transfer...
27/04/2010
The main reason why people r getting frustrated is that we have planned for somethings and yes our money is held up.
I guess if the money factor is not in picture it will be just like applying for a new job.
I mean i have more than 5 lakh in bank and yet I cannot do anything.
If i wanna buy a house or car I cannot thinking that I have to go to Canada and that thing is not happening.
Also lot of people leave better job opportunities thinking that they'll get the visa soon but it doesn't happen(on time).

So this frustrations.

Dear SJSM, Have full sympathy with you.

SJSM

Star Member
Aug 17, 2010
nano24482 said:
The main reason why people r getting frustrated is that we have planned for somethings and yes our money is held up.
I guess if the money factor is not in picture it will be just like applying for a new job.
I mean i have more than 5 lakh in bank and yet I cannot do anything.
If i wanna buy a house or car I cannot thinking that I have to go to Canada and that thing is not happening.
Also lot of people leave better job opportunities thinking that they'll get the visa soon but it doesn't happen(on time).

So this frustrations.

Dear SJSM, Have full sympathy with you.
Thanks Nano really appreciate it.....

sunny123

Feb 16, 2011
punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 feb 2010
Doc's Request.
20 march
AOR Received.
25 may
File Transfer...
29 march 2010
Med's Request
16 june
Med's Done....
27 june
Passport Req..
16 june12
VISA ISSUED...
24jan13
LANDED..........
march 13
i ve a question, now a days i m on examinations duty outside my college for some days, if VO calls for varification at my college nd i m not available, is that a problem??

AMANA

Apr 20, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
MAY 2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
No problem if ur on duty outside ur college.and make sure about ur OD(On duty) to college authority

jassi_cool1980

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2011
guleph on
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
8 bands
File Transfer...
march 2010
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
march 2011
LANDED..........
9'th of june 2011
sunny123 said:
i ve a question, now a days i m on examinations duty outside my college for some days, if VO calls for varification at my college nd i m not available, is that a problem??
not a prob lemme , but always keep in touch the person who is suppose to pick the phone , if he interpret your job duties and exp. or where and why are you not on duty not correctly, it is gonna be prob lemme

D

dskailey

Seniors please reply
I have some queries , (as I mentioned in my Intro on Left my FTD is 30 march 10, and 2nd AOR is 14 july 10, status RBVO)
1) After submitting my full Documents, I replaced/renewed my passport due to its Lamination was opened ( Low quality of Booklet as RPO said to me, and he renewed it to a full validity fresh passport) is this advisable for me to send photocopies of this passport along with the photocopies old deleted/cancelled passport to CHC NOW OR to wait if they ask for Update or PPT request
2) What is the Validity of PCC itself ( after submission) as i read in this forum that some peoples are requested to update their PCC again along with Medicals and PPT request.
Thanks in advance
With regards
DS

jassi_cool1980

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2011
guleph on
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
8 bands
File Transfer...
march 2010
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
march 2011
LANDED..........
9'th of june 2011
dskailey said:
Seniors please reply
I have some queries , (as I mentioned in my Intro on Left my FTD is 30 march 10, and 2nd AOR is 14 july 10, status RBVO)
1) After submitting my full Documents, I replaced/renewed my passport due to its Lamination was opened ( Low quality of Booklet as RPO said to me, and he renewed it to a full validity fresh passport) is this advisable for me to send photocopies of this passport along with the photocopies old deleted/cancelled passport to CHC NOW OR to wait if they ask for Update or PPT request
2) What is the Validity of PCC itself ( after submission) as i read in this forum that some peoples are requested to update their PCC again along with Medicals and PPT request.
Thanks in advance
With regards
DS
send photocopies as soon as possible and right in cover note why you have got new passport.
nobody knows what is the validity of PCC , normally it is one year from the date of issue , however chc can ask for new one as and when they required, since you have made a new passport you prob bally will not be asked for a new PCC , as passport cannot be issued without police clearance certificate.

D

dskailey

Thanks Jassi brother,
one more please, Lamination of passport was open, but on the time of filling form for replacement.. as a standard,, I filled the reason "Appearance change" (explained :Like change of look of photo as/for a personal reasons).
Now Help me managing what to write in cover letter? how we can describe this? can they compare the reason with RPO ?
Thanks in Advance
DS

jassi_cool1980

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2011
guleph on
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
8 bands
File Transfer...
march 2010
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
march 2011
LANDED..........
9'th of june 2011
dskailey said:
Thanks Jassi brother,
one more please, Lamination of passport was open, but on the time of filling form for replacement.. as a standard,, I filled the reason "Appearance change" (explained :Like change of look of photo as/for a personal reasons).
Now Help me managing what to write in cover letter? how we can describe this? can they compare the reason with RPO ?
Thanks in Advance
DS
you applied on your own did you ?

fireworks

Feb 2, 2011
Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2010
Doc's Request.
18-03-2010
AOR Received.
30-04-2010
File Transfer...
30-03-2010
Med's Request
04-07-2011
Med's Done....
18-07-2011
Interview........
09-06-2011 Int Result: More Docs Request
Passport Req..
04-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
22-09-2011
Living in the favorable and unfavorable situation is called Part of living.
But,
Smiling in all those situations is called Art of living.

D

dskailey

Yes i applied myself brother, I think if i mention this appearance change then i will be in trouble with lots of un necessary questions from CHC, i think of simply send the copies of passport and write kindly update my travel document/passport (as according to me they must not bother about why I changed that passport as this is Indian external ministry’s headache to ask me a ‘ WHY’ on this) please correct me with your valuable experience
And many many thanks Jassi veerji

jassi_cool1980 said:
you applied on your own did you ?