25-10-2011
Passport Req..
10-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2011
LANDED..........
25-08-2012
tarakrs said:
your case is already in process so you won't have to wait for 2 years.

By the way, do you have any travel history? Why did they call you for fingerprinting?

Was it from RCMP?
Hi tarakrs
Yes i have been to Canada for a few months, though it was almost a decade back, and after that i have travelled to US almost half a dozen times. But they were not very specific about what the fingerprinting was for. One fine day i just got a phone call from the New Delhi High Commission that i must be present at their office on so-and-so date for fingerprinting. There was no written communication either.
Anyway, so I went there and gave my fingerprints on a piece of paper. That is the last i heard from them! Since then its been all quite on the Canadian front.

tarakrs

Champion Member
May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If Canadian Embassy called you then it would be for RCMP. Now they will send your fingerprint to Canada and RCMP will reply to CHC, Nd. This takes time.

It is like Police Clearance Certificate from Canada.

Did you have any offense in Canada or USA?

You just need to hang in there and you'll hear from them very soon.

Also, did you find your address miss from ECAS in last a couple of weeks?

sukhija23 said:
Hi tarakrs
Yes i have been to Canada for a few months, though it was almost a decade back, and after that i have travelled to US almost half a dozen times. But they were not very specific about what the fingerprinting was for. One fine day i just got a phone call from the New Delhi High Commission that i must be present at their office on so-and-so date for fingerprinting. There was no written communication either.
Anyway, so I went there and gave my fingerprints on a piece of paper. That is the last i heard from them! Since then its been all quite on the Canadian front.

sukhija23

Star Member
Jan 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
Doc's Request.
05-03-2010
File Transfer...
10-03-2010
Med's Request
08-10-2011
Med's Done....
25-10-2011
Passport Req..
10-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2011
LANDED..........
25-08-2012
tarakrs said:
If Canadian Embassy called you then it would be for RCMP. Now they will send your fingerprint to Canada and RCMP will reply to CHC, Nd. This takes time.

It is like Police Clearance Certificate from Canada.

Did you have any offense in Canada or USA?

You just need to hang in there and you'll hear from them very soon.

Also, did you find your address miss from ECAS in last a couple of weeks?
Getting PCC from Bangalore was a lot easier! Hehe
To the best of my knowledge my slate is clean in both US and Canada *phew*

Thanks for the words of comfort though!

To be honest i have not been checking ecas very often but whenever i did check, the address was there. What does missing address signify?

tarakrs

Champion Member
May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ok nothing much... dont worry about that part

sukhija23 said:
Getting PCC from Bangalore was a lot easier! Hehe
To the best of my knowledge my slate is clean in both US and Canada *phew*

Thanks for the words of comfort though!

To be honest i have not been checking ecas very often but whenever i did check, the address was there. What does missing address signify?

sukhija23

Star Member
Jan 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
Doc's Request.
05-03-2010
File Transfer...
10-03-2010
Med's Request
08-10-2011
Med's Done....
25-10-2011
Passport Req..
10-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2011
LANDED..........
25-08-2012
Good! One less thing to worry about then!

By the way, i noticed that the CHC ND does not show Processing Times for last 12 Months for FSW applications!
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/skilled_workers-travailleurs_qualifies.aspx?lang=eng&view=d

I hope i am looking in the right place.

sunnyslietian

Nov 16, 2009
punjab,india
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2010
Doc's Request.
april 2010
Nomination.....
Full docs on July 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR july
IELTS Request
Already done
File Transfer...
april 2010
guys have u gone my earlier post????????

sunnyslietian

Nov 16, 2009
punjab,india
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2010
Doc's Request.
april 2010
Nomination.....
Full docs on July 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR july
IELTS Request
Already done
File Transfer...
april 2010
Hello friends as we pre june applicants struggling with delay . i ve come across a eminent canadian lawyers who sued CIC in 2003 n got a positive decision against wrong policies of CIC ......n now seeing injustice with pre june + pre 2008 applicants he is preparing to sue CIC again for its queue jumping policies n delays ...i had exchanged some emails with him n discussed the matter ,in nutshel he had sent me a Analysis + class action proposal . i told him i will put the same infront all of u my fellow applicants. DO READ IT ,THINK IT n DO YOUR OWN DECISION.........http://www.4shared.com/document/FJTfP-rF/CIC_website_-_an_analysis__rev.html

sachin4canada

Apr 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
nd
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
19 oct
Med's Done....
28 oct
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
19 oct
VISA ISSUED...
visa issued 12 jan
hi , looking at the pace . i think the matters are really slow, well.. all i want to say dont loose heart , if any1 is elidigible use manityoba immigration route is fast and good oppertunities there
sunnyslietian said:
Hello friends as we pre june applicants struggling with delay . i ve come across a eminent canadian lawyers who sued CIC in 2003 n got a positive decision against wrong policies of CIC ......n now seeing injustice with pre june + pre 2008 applicants he is preparing to sue CIC again for its queue jumping policies n delays ...i had exchanged some emails with him n discussed the matter ,in nutshel he had sent me a Analysis + class action proposal . i told him i will put the same infront all of u my fellow applicants. DO READ IT ,THINK IT n DO YOUR OWN DECISION.........http://www.4shared.com/document/FJTfP-rF/CIC_website_-_an_analysis__rev.html

Canadian Dreams

Jul 23, 2011
I am clear on this 2 years & want all to be clear. The reply was received from NDVO & when they say "this office" it is NDVO only, although all may not have paid fees to NDVO since single applicants have submitted fee to CIO but dependents & other fees along with docs are submitted to NDVO but I am sure it is a generalised reply applicable to all.

Now breaking their statement "2 years or more" if Docs/fees are submitted in current month last year i.e. Sept 2010 to local VO then minimum time period is September 2012 but when it comes to "or more" then it is infinite.

Just read it again...2 years or more... so u can't even claim for 2 year... it may be 3 years 4 years 5 years or... it may not come till u become medically unfit. They are not closing it by saying will take 2 years but they are keeping it open for themselves so no one claims...

Just playing with our futures.... I am getting frustrated when i think about the fact that MY FUTURE depends upon few decision makers who may not have been in the system if Govt. had changed.

As they are replying that we may withdraw our applications & we are eligible for refund, I wish if collectively all people in backlogs withdraw their applications not only MI-1 but also those who are waiting since 2004, They will certainlly realise how grave is the sitution for people waiting with infinite timelines. If should be "MASS WITHDRAWL"

This will simply throw them out of "business", yes this is business they are doing theinking about their profit all the time & in all the ways.

Imagine a person applied in 2005 waiting for his turn in 2010 & then realises that his application processing will get delayed. He finally applies in Fast Track under MI-1 & get stuck again. Re-applies in MI-2 & finally all is in backlog. Since now we have MI-3 on top priority.... How frustrating.

Certainly we need to come out with someting legal against CIC claiming money stuck, time wasted & stagnation of our future....

tarakrs

Champion Member
May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Sunny and Canadian Dreams,

I totally agree with you but, you are taking initiative in the country where people are selfish. How many will join you? In country like India, every wants to save their own a**. This is wat we are taught in school. It is a bloody mice race since childhood only.

There are certain ways we can follow. We can hire a lawyer in Canada and file a case against CIC in federal court but, to win the case we need lots of people. At least thousands of them.

I lived in Canada for more than 4 years and I know their laws. They are transparent in court but, they will follow law only. There is something called Humanitarian ground where judge will understand the matter and may give decision in our favor. Again this will also take time. Atleast, a year or more.

sunnyslietian

Nov 16, 2009
punjab,india
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2010
Doc's Request.
april 2010
Nomination.....
Full docs on July 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR july
IELTS Request
Already done
File Transfer...
april 2010
Mr Leahy needed atleast 100 persons only with 550 CAD from each .....I had some question for Mr Leahy n he answered them

My email of question

Well its indeed to have backing no of applicants .before i proceed further please educate us that this lawsuit is for who ?
for 1st backlog of pre2008 applicants or for 2nd backlog of applicants between 2008 to june 2010 like me and .if it is for 2nd one then sir what do u think when they can get visas??? i am in touch with many of similar applicants waiting for it.i can put proposal in front of them to join your project for that i n they will require to know some details like below

1 whether applicants will be officially retained as petitioner with all their application details in lawsuit ? or it is a public interest litigation in which only you as petitioner but ghostly funded by applicants?

2 what is the estimated time for this lawsuit ?

3 what are the chances of backfire n consequences? ,will CIC gona reject or similar kind of action on applications as a counterproductive result

4 cost you had already metioned

sunnyslietian

Nov 16, 2009
punjab,india
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2010
Doc's Request.
april 2010
Nomination.....
Full docs on July 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR july
IELTS Request
Already done
File Transfer...
april 2010
HIS REPLY

There are two batches: those who have not yet been assessed and who applied before 27 February 2008 or before 26 June 2010. The arguments will differ between the two groups.

1. It is individual applicants who will probably have their files consolidated and proceed together. I prefer to initiate the process this way so that those who participate will benefit as opposed to all applicants, including those doing nothing, receiving the same result.

2. It depends on how matters proceed. If we just wait for a decision for the application, about nine months. However, if CIC moves to have the damages suits dismissed but the Court refuses to do so, CIC might offer to settle about six month into the process. If we succeed, it would mean that CIC agrees, or is forced, to provide a time-frame for finalising the applications.

3. There should be no negative consequence. On the other hand, if no one stands up, your files are unlikely ever to be assessed.

4. correct.

Regards,

Tim

sukhija23

Star Member
Jan 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
Doc's Request.
05-03-2010
File Transfer...
10-03-2010
Med's Request
08-10-2011
Med's Done....
25-10-2011
Passport Req..
10-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2011
LANDED..........
25-08-2012
Friends, i have another doubt.

Since the NOC i applied under (0213) got knocked off the list, i can expect further delay, right? Even though when i applied, this NOC was in the list of eligible categories.