01-06-2010. CURRENT STATUS-- 'COMPLETE'
Med's Request
28-01-2013
Med's Done....
11-02-2013. MEDS VALIDITY-- 19-02-2014.
Interview........
PASSED WITH FLYING COLOURS ON 24TH JAN 2013 @ 9:30 AM
Passport Req..
28-01-2013. PASSPORT AND PACKAGE RECEIVED BY CHC ND ON 23-02-2013. RPRF DRAFT ENCASHED ON 9-03-2013.
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2013.
LANDED..........
21-01-2014 @ EDMONTON.
CanadianCountry said:
Guys about the case specific enquiry. Its been 2.5 months since i put up enquiry, but still no reply from CHC.
CHC ND will reply to you only if have completed 11 months from 2nd AOR. if u contact them before that period, they will not respond.

jassi_cool1980

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2011
guleph on
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
8 bands
File Transfer...
march 2010
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
march 2011
LANDED..........
9'th of june 2011
mmigration Costs Canada BILLIONS : Fraser Institute
Chris Doucette | QMI Agency
Toronto Sun | Tue, May 17, 2011 | 6:00:13 EDT AM

"Newcomers to the country generally make less money and chip in less in taxes than the national average."

And allowing 250,000 immigrants into the country annually is costing us all billions of dollars each and every year, according to a study by the Fraser Institute.

The study, dubbed Immigration and the Canadian Welfare State, sharply criticizes Canada's current immigration system, using earnings and other figures from the 2005-06 fiscal year reported by 844,476 people in the 2006 Census.

It claims the group as a whole earned on average about $10,000 more and paid about $2,500 more in income taxes annually than those within the sampling who had settled in Canada in the previous 18 years.

The study also found immigrants typically pay a little over $6,000 less in property and sales taxes than the national average.

That means the approximately 3.9 million immigrants who settled in Canada between 1987 and 2004 are shortchanging federal government coffers by between $16.3 billion and $23.6 billion annually, depending on how many of those newcomers have moved back home, emigrated elsewhere or died, the study said.

By comparison, the study points out that the loss would more than cover the $13 billion spent by the feds each year on the environment.

The study also dispelled some commonly held beliefs about newcomers.

The idea that the children of immigrants will repay tomorrow the money lost today on their parents can only come to pass if they earn above average salaries, the study said.

"This outcome is unlikely given that the offspring of immigrants in the past eventually take on all of the characteristics of the average Canadian," the study says.

The study also takes on the notion that immigrants are helping the country by taking menial jobs that most Canadians don't want.

"Immigrants do fill jobs that Canadians don't want and thus benefit the economy but, in the absence of immigration, these jobs would pay higher wages and would be filled by Canadians or eliminated by the application of labour-saving technology," the study states.

"Under these conditions, poverty in Canada would be reduced substantially."

As for changes, the study suggests annual immigration numbers should be increased or decreased, depending largely on "market forces."

The study also recommends Canada be more selective, allowing only newcomers who have employment lined up, offering them citizenship only if they hang onto their job for a set number of years and deporting those who lose their jobs.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Courtsey Qorax

tarakrs

Champion Member
May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I know all of us are so frustrated of being waited and are loosing faith so, I have story to tell you. I hope you won't mind with this as this is little off the track.

Once there was a sweeper in a well known temple and he was very sincere and devoted.

Every time he saw thousands of devotees coming to take darshan of the Lord, he thought that the Lord is standing all the time and giving darshan and He must be feeling very tired.

So one day very innocently he asked the Lord whether he can take the place of the Lord for a day so that the Lord can have some relief and rest.

The Deity of Temple replied, "I do not mind taking a break. I will transform you like Myself, but you must do one thing. you must just stand here like Me, smile at everyone and just give benedictions.
Do not interfere with anything and do not say anything.

Remember you are the deity and you just have faith that I have a master plan for everything.

The sweeper agreed to this. The next day the sweeper took the position of the deity and a rich man came and prayed to the Lord.

He offered a nice donation and prayed that his business should be prosperous.

While going, the rich man inadvertently left his wallet full of money right there.

Now the sweeper in the form of deity could not call him and so he decided to control himself and keep quiet.

Just then a poor man came and he put one coin in the Hundi and said that it was all he could afford and he prayed to the Lord that he should continue to be engaged in the Lord's service.

He also said that his family was in dire need of some basic needs but he left it to the good hands of the Lord to give some solution.

When he opened his eyes, he saw the wallet left by the rich man.

The poor man thanked the Lord for His kindness and took the wallet very innocently.

The sweeper in the form of the Deity could not say anything and he had to just keep smiling.

At that point a sailor walked in. He prayed for his safe journey as he was going on a long trip.

Just then the rich man came with the police and said that somebody has stolen his wallet and seeing the sailor there, he asked the police to arrest him thinking that he might have taken it.

Now the sweeper in the form of Deity wanted to say that the sailor is not the thief but he could not say so and he became greatly frustrated.

The sailor looked at the Lord and asked why he, an innocent person, is being punished.

The rich man looked at the Lord and thanked Him for finding the thief.

The sweeper in the deity form could no more tolerate and he thought that even if the real Lord had been here, he would have definitely interfered and hence he started speaking and said that the
sailor is not the thief but it was the poor man who took away the wallet. The rich man was very thankful as also the sailor.

In the night, the real Lord came and He asked the sweeper how the day was.

The sweeper said, "I thought it would be easy, but now I know that Your days are not easy, but I did one good thing." Then he explained the whole episode to the Lord.

The Lord became very upset on hearing this whereas the sweeper thought the Lord would appreciate him for the good deed done.

The Lord asked, "Why did you not just stick to the plan?

You had no faith in Me. Do you think that I do not understand the hearts of all those who come here?

All the donation which the rich man gave was all stolen money and it is only a fraction of what he really has and he wants Me to reciprocate unlimitedly.

The single coin offered by the poor man was the last coin he was having and he gave it to Me out of faith.

The sailor might not have done anything wrong, but if the sailor were to go in the ship that night he was about to die because of bad weather and instead if he is arrested he would be in the jail
and he would have been saved form a greater calamity.

The wallet should go to the poor man because he will use it in My service.

I was going to reduce the rich man's karma also by doing this and save the sailor also.

But you canceled everything because you thought you know My plan and you made your own plans."

Moral :

God has plans and justice for everyone....
We just have to have patience!!!!!

matlal

Apr 28, 2010
Ontario,Canada
Visa Office......
New Dehli
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 1,2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR - New Delhi - April 27,2010
File Transfer...
March 24,2010
Med's Request
27-04-2011
Med's Done....
06-05-2011
Passport Req..
27-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2011
LANDED..........
Feb 26 2012
Good One!!!

-Matlal :)

nano24482

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/02/2010
Doc's Request.
20/04/2010
AOR Received.
27/08/2010
File Transfer...
27/04/2010
Thou art a devout Tarak bhai!!!

laklak

Nov 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
0111/1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
26 Mar 2010
AOR Received.
15 Apr 2010
IELTS Request
sent with docs on 08th April 2010
File Transfer...
30 Mar 2010
Med's Request
29th Mar 2011
Med's Done....
08th Apr 2011
Passport Req..
29th Mar 2011
Tarak that was a class...cheers ;D ;D ;) ;) ;)

Suruchi

Star Member
May 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th March 2010
Doc's Request.
7th May 2010
AOR Received.
14th June 2010
IELTS Request
7th May 2010
File Transfer...
11th May 2010
Med's Request
8th Nov 2012 remed 3rd June 2014
Med's Done....
11th Dec 2012 remed 4th July 2014
Passport Req..
8th Nov 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
March 2015
tarakrs said:
I know all of us are so frustrated of being waited and are loosing faith so, I have story to tell you. I hope you won't mind with this as this is little off the track.

Once there was a sweeper in a well known temple and he was very sincere and devoted.

Every time he saw thousands of devotees coming to take darshan of the Lord, he thought that the Lord is standing all the time and giving darshan and He must be feeling very tired.

So one day very innocently he asked the Lord whether he can take the place of the Lord for a day so that the Lord can have some relief and rest.

The Deity of Temple replied, "I do not mind taking a break. I will transform you like Myself, but you must do one thing. you must just stand here like Me, smile at everyone and just give benedictions.
Do not interfere with anything and do not say anything.

Remember you are the deity and you just have faith that I have a master plan for everything.

The sweeper agreed to this. The next day the sweeper took the position of the deity and a rich man came and prayed to the Lord.

He offered a nice donation and prayed that his business should be prosperous.

While going, the rich man inadvertently left his wallet full of money right there.

Now the sweeper in the form of deity could not call him and so he decided to control himself and keep quiet.

Just then a poor man came and he put one coin in the Hundi and said that it was all he could afford and he prayed to the Lord that he should continue to be engaged in the Lord's service.

He also said that his family was in dire need of some basic needs but he left it to the good hands of the Lord to give some solution.

When he opened his eyes, he saw the wallet left by the rich man.

The poor man thanked the Lord for His kindness and took the wallet very innocently.

The sweeper in the form of the Deity could not say anything and he had to just keep smiling.

At that point a sailor walked in. He prayed for his safe journey as he was going on a long trip.

Just then the rich man came with the police and said that somebody has stolen his wallet and seeing the sailor there, he asked the police to arrest him thinking that he might have taken it.

Now the sweeper in the form of Deity wanted to say that the sailor is not the thief but he could not say so and he became greatly frustrated.

The sailor looked at the Lord and asked why he, an innocent person, is being punished.

The rich man looked at the Lord and thanked Him for finding the thief.

The sweeper in the deity form could no more tolerate and he thought that even if the real Lord had been here, he would have definitely interfered and hence he started speaking and said that the
sailor is not the thief but it was the poor man who took away the wallet. The rich man was very thankful as also the sailor.

In the night, the real Lord came and He asked the sweeper how the day was.

The sweeper said, "I thought it would be easy, but now I know that Your days are not easy, but I did one good thing." Then he explained the whole episode to the Lord.

The Lord became very upset on hearing this whereas the sweeper thought the Lord would appreciate him for the good deed done.

The Lord asked, "Why did you not just stick to the plan?

You had no faith in Me. Do you think that I do not understand the hearts of all those who come here?

All the donation which the rich man gave was all stolen money and it is only a fraction of what he really has and he wants Me to reciprocate unlimitedly.

The single coin offered by the poor man was the last coin he was having and he gave it to Me out of faith.

The sailor might not have done anything wrong, but if the sailor were to go in the ship that night he was about to die because of bad weather and instead if he is arrested he would be in the jail
and he would have been saved form a greater calamity.

The wallet should go to the poor man because he will use it in My service.

I was going to reduce the rich man's karma also by doing this and save the sailor also.

But you canceled everything because you thought you know My plan and you made your own plans."

Moral :

God has plans and justice for everyone....
We just have to have patience!!!!!

Good one.. Point well taken...
Good luck to all & May Almighty do whats best for us.

chads

Oct 21, 2010
:eek: HI, THERE IS nothing to worry, keep patience, visa definitely comes, i am regular observer of this forum, so posting my comments to motivate those who r waiting for PR. I applied for Pr i JAN 2010 and got Pr visa in May 2011. (New delhi) visa office. Any information required , plz tell.

tarakrs

Champion Member
May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@chads

Can you please share your timeline including File xfer date n NOC?

chads said:
:eek: HI, THERE IS nothing to worry, keep patience, visa definitely comes, i am regular observer of this forum, so posting my comments to motivate those who r waiting for PR. I applied for Pr i JAN 2010 and got Pr visa in May 2011. (New delhi) visa office. Any information required , plz tell.

sharmilas

Feb 3, 2010
united kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
20 April 2010 (Ist AOR)
AOR Received.
29 April 2010 (2nd AOR)
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
27 April 2010
Med's Request
26th June 2012
Med's Done....
16th july 2012
Interview........
waived till now
Passport Req..
26th june 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th Dec 2013
LANDED..........
31st Jan 2014
paramjit said:
It has been 18 days since I send an case specific enquiry to CHC ND. Still I have not received any communication from them .Anyone got reply from them. My status is RBVO.
How much more time will it take
i send case sp enq. 2.5months before..nothing replied till today. i am not expecting anything from them now being tired.

SJSM

Star Member
Aug 17, 2010
Hi, My consultant told me that the visa processing time has been increased to 4 years for Applications received BETWEEN November 28, 2008 and June 25, 2010. I checked on the website the timelines are still 11 months. Will request all to nullify this claim..... :'(

hiteshdand

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2010
Doc's Request.
26-05-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
Second AOR 5th july 2010. FULL DOCUMENTS SENT ON 24TH JUNE 2010
IELTS Request
OVERALL BAND 8
File Transfer...
01-06-2010. CURRENT STATUS-- 'COMPLETE'
Med's Request
28-01-2013
Med's Done....
11-02-2013. MEDS VALIDITY-- 19-02-2014.
Interview........
PASSED WITH FLYING COLOURS ON 24TH JAN 2013 @ 9:30 AM
Passport Req..
28-01-2013. PASSPORT AND PACKAGE RECEIVED BY CHC ND ON 23-02-2013. RPRF DRAFT ENCASHED ON 9-03-2013.
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2013.
LANDED..........
21-01-2014 @ EDMONTON.
SJSM said:
Hi, My consultant told me that the visa processing time has been increased to 4 years for Applications received BETWEEN November 28, 2008 and June 25, 2010. I checked on the website the timelines are still 11 months. Will request all to nullify this claim..... :'(
your consultant lied to you, so that u would not keep bothering and pestering him all the time. CHC ND is working efficiently and people are regularly getting updated. and yes, the time frame for getting visa stamp is between 15-18 months from initial application filed to CIO sydney.. if it would be 4 years, then i think each and every applicant would withdraw his or her cases and think about migrating somewhere else.

SJSM

Star Member
Aug 17, 2010
hiteshdand said:
your consultant lied to you, so that u would not keep bothering and pestering him all the time. CHC ND is working efficiently and people are regularly getting updated. and yes, the time frame for getting visa stamp is between 15-18 months from initial application filed to CIO sydney.. if it would be 4 years, then i think each and every applicant would withdraw his or her cases and think about migrating somewhere else.
Thanks I will eat something now and then I will go and kill my consultant

SJSM said:
Thanks I will eat something now and then I will go and kill my consultant
Dear SJSM ! hahhahhahhahahhahahhahhahahhahha . Do have courage n if needful i will come to ur help in thrashing him. Good one . God bless you.