20/04/2010
AOR Received.
27/08/2010
File Transfer...
27/04/2010
Dear khushikahlon,

So sorry to hear about your case..
You can appeal in the court.

Can you give more details regarding your education and institute you were working for??

khushikahlon said:
EVERYTHING FINISHED FOR ME.........I hv got rejection frm CHC ND....but d reason is realy surprising me...they said ....they r nt satisfied wid my employment nd r nt satisfied wid my job duties. plz help me frndz coz i hv genuine job n experience. how can i convince thm? they hvnt even enquired abt anythng frm my employer ...on wat basis they hv rejected my file....m totally lost! :mad:

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khushikahlon said:
EVERYTHING FINISHED FOR ME.........I hv got rejection frm CHC ND....but d reason is realy surprising me...they said ....they r nt satisfied wid my employment nd r nt satisfied wid my job duties. plz help me frndz coz i hv genuine job n experience. how can i convince thm? they hvnt even enquired abt anythng frm my employer ...on wat basis they hv rejected my file....m totally lost! :mad:
Sorry to hear this....
Can u state the exact language written in the letter.
It seems though that the Visa Officer is not satisfied with the experience letters you have provided. Difficult to get another review here....

khushikahlon

Feb 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 feb 2010
Doc's Request.
24 mar 2010
IELTS Request
sent wid full docmnts
File Transfer...
30 mar 2010
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
hopefully dis year!
nano24482 said:
Dear khushikahlon,

So sorry to hear about your case..
You can appeal in the court.

Can you give more details regarding your education and institute you were working for??

I hv 4 years of experience of a language intructor in a language institute....hv done post graduation...hvng gud bands in ielts n score 70 points. my future shattered coz of dis decision.

khushikahlon

Feb 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 feb 2010
Doc's Request.
24 mar 2010
IELTS Request
sent wid full docmnts
File Transfer...
30 mar 2010
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
hopefully dis year!
I hv 4 years of experience of a language intructor in a language institute....hv done post graduation...hvng gud bands in ielts n score 70 points. my future shattered coz of dis decision.

parygre

Star Member
May 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
waiting
khushikahlon said:
very sad dear,

check ur PM inbox

SJSM

Star Member
Aug 17, 2010
khushikahlon said:
What are the job duties mentioned in your letter? Is the institute recognised one?

jassi_cool1980

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2011
guleph on
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
8 bands
File Transfer...
march 2010
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
march 2011
LANDED..........
9'th of june 2011
khushikahlon said:
dear kushikahlan so disheartening to see that you got rejection.
yes you can appeal but before that consider this visa officers know that if they reject somebody he or she has the right to appeal . so they won't reject the case just out of the blue . must be sold reasons behind your rejection. so just don't appeal just for sake of appealing, it will be waste of both money and time. go through your case file and again and match job duties. and if you think that you have good reason for appealing go for it. and mere expr. in the right feild doesn't garanntteee visa approval you have to match your job duties against your exp and see if noc code require same

pgt

Star Member
Jul 1, 2009
My opinion towards Khushi's rejection is, language training school is NOT a vocational institute. You work as a trainer, and that cant be denied, but your institute must be voactional, and if not, they cant let you in. There are hundreds of IELTS trainers who have applied for Can PR on 4131 NOC, but most, rather all of them will be rejected as they dont work in an institute which helps students getting employment. They teach and prepare students for a competitive exam. However, this is my opinion, corrections r always welcome

iindian

Star Member
Mar 19, 2010
Dear khushikahlon,

sorry to hear about DM and rejection ..

Is your institute is recognized ? // that is main imp thing . if your institute is just coaching class that can create impact on your application.

i think CIO - NS approved your case on basis of work exp and duties than whats issue with VO ,CHC ND.

all the best hope not over try for PNP etc ..

rkv

Star Member
Sep 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/02/2010
Doc's Request.
26/03/2010
Nomination.....
N.A.
AOR Received.
26/03/2010
IELTS Request
17/06/2010
File Transfer...
30/03/2010
Med's Request
AWAITING
Med's Done....
AWAITING
Interview........
MUST BE WAIVED
Passport Req..
AWAITING
VISA ISSUED...
AWAITING
LANDED..........
AWAITING
CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW MUCH TIME IT WILL TAKE TO RECEIVE MR LETTER AFTER ECAS " IN PROCESS " AND WHAT ABT BACKGROUND DECLARATION INQUIERY?
I HAVE NEITHER RECIEVED ANY CALL FROM CHC ND NOR MY EMPLOYER.
what r the chances of rejection after file status is " in process " ?

tarakrs

Champion Member
May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@rkv

What are the details inside "In Process" status?

Is it same is RBVO or it shows the processing start date?

If it shows the processing start date then you may hear from CHC very very soon.... Most likely it will be medicals only

rkv said:
CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW MUCH TIME IT WILL TAKE TO RECEIVE MR LETTER AFTER ECAS " IN PROCESS " AND WHAT ABT BACKGROUND DECLARATION INQUIERY?
I HAVE NEITHER RECIEVED ANY CALL FROM CHC ND NOR MY EMPLOYER.
what r the chances of rejection after file status is " in process " ?

anil_india

Jun 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
F T D- 18-03-2010
AOR Received.
19-07-2010 (II AOR)
IELTS Request
Band-7.5
File Transfer...
24-03-2010
Med's Request
eCAS - IN PROCESS (Jan 2012)
Med's Done....
JULY 2, 2012 (PP sent)
VISA ISSUED...
Jan. 2013 (PP received)
LANDED..........
May 2013.
khushikahlon

sorry indeed.

its only cos of the instt/centre u r working at.

similar story we have seen on this thread, 1-2 months back, with a guy.
not able to recall his id.

can i suggest u one thing-
before anything, consult a genuine Authorized Visa lawyer/consultant....if u r sure about ur credentials
and u r really willing to go for an appeal.

that lawyer will at least Clear ur head, to make u move ahead.

londonOntario

Star Member
Jan 14, 2010
Brampton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khushikahlon said:
/
try australia