Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
waiting
Crazzy said:
Another Worst Interview experience on 17th feb CHC, New Delhi.

Hi every one, 17TH FEB was one my sadest days in my life too as Barun. My interview was also fixed on 17th Feb @ 8:45 AM. We (me n my wife reached CHC ND at 8:30 AM. I submitted my interview letter and after a while we were called for security check and we were through with other formalities by 9:00 AM. We were waiting inside for our turn as there are 12 interview booths circling the waiting hall. People were being called by the respective VO by booth number. After a while my name was called to booth no 1. We went inside, there was a Canadian Lady sitting inside a glass window. I sat in front of her and she introduced herself first. she asked me that do we know the reason for calling interview. We said ‘NO' because there was nothing mentioned in my interview letter. She said nothing after that for a while. She told me that she needs to talk with me first n later with my wife. so my wife waited outside. Then she opened my file and start asking about my Marriage. She asked me more than 50 minutes. I clarified one by one. She kept on asking me all history about our relationship. She was very negative from start to end. She raised more than 3 questions on my each answer. Even though me n my wife could answer more than 90% same answer. But she came to the conclusion that we were trained by a consultancy so she was not satisfied. After that she did not give me a chance to speak. She was speaking continuously and she did not see any docs which we are asked to bring at interview. She did not believe our marriage certificate, relationship certificate, marriage photographs, before marriage photos, photos with my family n what we answered. Finally she returned my passport which was sent before 3 months for visa. The interview held for more than an hour.

As Barun, My question to CHC is if they had any doubt about my marriage, they have to verify my marriage certificate, Family Relationship Certificates n other docs before RPRF fee and Passport request. why they are raising the concern in this stage? After waiting for more than 15 months, going through all the process and finally even taking the medical test, RPRF fees and 3 months after Passport sent for visa. I don't know what to do now.
Crazzy’s NOC is 0111. which is also not in 29 list now.

From the recent two rejections it looks chc nd is refusing intentionally.

Which makes me most worried is that if they are suspecting applicants on basic things like marriage and job responsibilities etc. then why are they sending medicals to them.

1. Barun’s case:- how can they be so sure that this guy cant get job in Canada while he qualifies for vocational trainer? If this is so then why didn’t they see this basic thing at CIO level? Or at the initial assessment level at chc?

Even if an applicant does not get a job initially, he carries sufficient funds for survival upto one year or so.

If they are so concerned that someone will take up survival job and one Canadian will be deprived of that job then why don’t they make a law for immigrants so that immigrants can only do jobs in their respective fields?

I don’t know 100% details of his case but whatever info Barun has provided,
According to that chc has done injustice with him.

2. crazzy’s case :- If this guy’s marriage is genuine then chc has again done injustice with him.

why don’t they asked marriage proofs before sending medicals and PP request to this guy. Why didn’t they took third party investing agency’s help to know the facts of their marriage. They should have verify the marriage certificate with govt.

It is difficult for a married couple to give scientific proof of being married if they don’t have a child or pregnancy.

I am sorry for my language but it means a newly wed couple should make videos of their bed time secrets to show these to Visa officer whom they face for interview.

Benjamin Sapkota

Jul 1, 2010
kolkata, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
3rd April, 2011
hi friends,
chc ND is becoming so unpredictable......... really sorry for crazzy.... I think marriage should not be the reason for rejection , but we must not forget that VO is given this discretionary power to reject at any stage as tarak said in the meds paper it is clearly written that " medical paper does not guarantee visa "....

so friends my advice to u all do not expect any thing unless u get to see ur visa with ur own eyes....

all the best for tomrw !!!!!

regards,
benjamin

sunny123

Feb 16, 2011
punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 feb 2010
Doc's Request.
20 march
AOR Received.
25 may
File Transfer...
29 march 2010
Med's Request
16 june
Med's Done....
27 june
Passport Req..
16 june12
VISA ISSUED...
24jan13
LANDED..........
march 13
BEST OF LUCK TO ALL

batista32036

Dec 5, 2010
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2009
File Transfer...
03-02-2010
Good Morning Guys, hope this tuesday brings lot of good news to many.

Stalwart

Jan 28, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2010
AOR Received.
08-04-2010
IELTS Request
Ielts score - 8
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
21-02-2011
Med's Done....
02-03-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
passports awaited from consultant
dr.agri said:
Hey Stalwart

Kindly add ur other details too
as
Applicatioon filed to CIO, Sydney
IELTS Score
Doc Subm date
2nd AOR date, etc, etc.

have updated the details.Kindly explain 2nd AOR date

Stalwart

Jan 28, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2010
AOR Received.
08-04-2010
IELTS Request
Ielts score - 8
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
21-02-2011
Med's Done....
02-03-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
passports awaited from consultant
Just checked,the ecas status still showing the same in process with same details as RBVO

barundutta76

Star Member
Oct 19, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2009
Doc's Request.
08-02-2010
AOR Received.
08-02-2010
IELTS Request
17-02-2011
File Transfer...
17-02-2010
Med's Request
13-01-2011
Med's Done....
18-01-2011
Interview........
17-02-2011
Passport Req..
13-01-2011
thank you every body for your support and guidance....after going through tarak's post....it seems that there is no strong reason for appeal...i may not appeal for it also...but my question remains to chc the same...why now....why not at the early stage? if my application is week...then they should have refused it earlier and i could have save maney , time and the most important , i shouldn't have dreamt...any way...its now history...and the sooner i forget it the better for me...

once again...thank you every body for your time and support...this forum is an eye opener for me...really feeling sorry for crazy...i might not post any thing in this forum as there will be no update from my end...but surely will keep my eyes over here...

congratulations to all of you who got there pp stamped with maple leaf...and all the best to the other forum members.

sm001

Dec 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
barundutta76 said:
thank you every body for your support and guidance....after going through tarak's post....it seems that there is no strong reason for appeal...i may not appeal for it also...but my question remains to chc the same...why now....why not at the early stage? if my application is week...then they should have refused it earlier and i could have save maney , time and the most important , i shouldn't have dreamt...any way...its now history...and the sooner i forget it the better for me...

once again...thank you every body for your time and support...this forum is an eye opener for me...really feeling sorry for crazy...i might not post any thing in this forum as there will be no update from my end...but surely will keep my eyes over here...

congratulations to all of you who got there pp stamped with maple leaf...and all the best to the other forum members.
Hi Barun

Talk to your consultant..why are they not ready to help you? Then, why they charge so hugh fees? There should be a justification

victor.shareen

Dec 7, 2010
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
1st PER - 25.01.2011 & 2nd AOR - 21.02.2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application (Band - 8.5)
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03.03.2011 PPR/RPRF/PCC Sent : 21.03.2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
barundutta76 said:

Hey barun,

just read thru a few posts here...sorry to hear abt ur case....did u apply thru a consultant ? cant u ask them about the chances for a re-appeal ? Glad to c that u have taken it in ur stride.....but give it a last shot b4 u call it quits...all the best for ur future...be it in india or canada...

Regards,

Shareen

nano24482

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/02/2010
Doc's Request.
20/04/2010
AOR Received.
27/08/2010
File Transfer...
27/04/2010
Really sad to hear about barun and Crazzy's case.
Am starting to worry now. Too many rejections.
That too at later stages.

CAPR

Sep 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Friends,

My status got updated to 'Decision Made' today.

Waiting for the visa..

Please everybody check the status now and lets update...

Bojojo

Star Member
Jul 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2010
Doc's Request.
17-5-2010
AOR Received.
16-6-2010
File Transfer...
27-05-2010
Congratulations CARP! On top of the world. ;)

All the best for your future endevoures.

weedlover9

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6242-cooks/6141-chef
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 feb 2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
20 july
Med's Done....
17 august
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20 july
VISA ISSUED...
Finally "decesion made" on 26th March 2013 :) :)
barundutta76 said:

barun...this is not the end buddy...you can always give another shot...nice that you are not wasting your time, energy n money appealing against the decision instead try to find an AEO(and now you know the drill.....you dont even need bloody consultant)....dont give up..."you gotta scratch it where it itches".... you will definately reach to your destination...good luck

dreames

Star Member
Feb 14, 2011
kerala
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-3-10
Doc's Request.
2-5-10
IELTS Request
done
File Transfer...
may 7-2010
Med's Request
3-6-2011
Med's Done....
12-7-2011
Interview........
nil
Passport Req..
3-6-2011
VISA ISSUED...
6-9-2011
LANDED..........
hopefully end of this year
No one can predict our process,some öne receive visa without any risk but others are struct for worries.mine process is like u ,my first attempt got rejected after 8 months 2009).during this time i completed medical,rprf,ppr,travel form,but last time of my process i got rejection letter due to lack of 1 point ,but i didnt waste my dream i reaplyed 2010 now my status is inproces,so my dear friends keep move with a smile we can do it

laklak

Nov 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
0111/1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
26 Mar 2010
AOR Received.
15 Apr 2010
IELTS Request
sent with docs on 08th April 2010
File Transfer...
30 Mar 2010
Med's Request
29th Mar 2011
Med's Done....
08th Apr 2011
Passport Req..
29th Mar 2011
Mine is showing INPROCESS today @12:20..... :p :p :p but with RBVO details.... :mad: :mad: :mad:

honeyjack said:
I believe this is not a good sign by CHC. Now a days interview ratio is become higher then earlier & all went negative on spot.

Sad for both who got rejections :( & in fact process become tougher day by day...i believe...Barun's case is not strong enough to apeal as it was a mistake by his consultant. For crazzy it is unfair... you should go for apeal...

@ yahoo, I am also in the waiting list since last 10 months almost but still I am RBVO & infact Laklak is waiting since last 11 months, he is also RBVO so i believe it is not true what u said...