Dec 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jassi_cool1980 said:
did my medicals today , planing to send ppt 2marrow or day after 2marrow
Jassi, Plz share your medical experience...what tests were done and what forms were filled, etc.

jassi_cool1980

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2011
guleph on
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
8 bands
File Transfer...
march 2010
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
march 2011
LANDED..........
9'th of june 2011
sm001 said:
Jassi, Plz share your medical experience...what tests were done and what forms were filled, etc.
doctor was nice but asked lots of question regarding spouse and child , i did asked her why she is asking so many questions like interogating officer , and she replied politly though that there are so many fraud cases happening specialy marriage of convience thingy so that why. strange though. and there is one more thing even though i have lived in Australia and can speak fluent english i choose not to when i know the other person can understand punjabi, but my wife she is to egar to talk in english . and even if we mind it , We Indians see a english speaking person more Honest & rightful then the person speaking in his or her native lang. but anyhow all in all she was nice .

they took blood samples and urine samples in her clinic itself , and refferd us to a lab for x-ray .

i was about to send my ppt yesterday but on her advice i postponed that for one day so that she could be sure that samples collected are ok .

whole process took only one hour , as we were first in que. and they didn't give us any forms to fill but we di signed on lot of forms , her asst. was filling them for us . may be she thought we couldn't fill them ourselves . hahaha haha . LOL doesn't know that almost everyone who comes to her office has atleast done IELTS, if nothing more

hope it helps

weedlover9

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
6242-cooks/6141-chef
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 feb 2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
20 july
Med's Done....
17 august
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20 july
VISA ISSUED...
Finally "decesion made" on 26th March 2013 :) :)
jassi....you stayed in australia....then did they ask you to submit australian pcc??

laklak

Nov 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
0111/1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
26 Mar 2010
AOR Received.
15 Apr 2010
IELTS Request
sent with docs on 08th April 2010
File Transfer...
30 Mar 2010
Med's Request
29th Mar 2011
Med's Done....
08th Apr 2011
Passport Req..
29th Mar 2011
Thanks for the info jassi....all the best to you....you did ur meds in delhi or any other place pls let me know....and you are right peolple preferto speak in english then their native language...cheers...lak

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Some good information for all regarding JOB

Canada Offers guidance for finding right jobs

When you visit the website canlearn[dot]ca for links and information, you get vital guidance from the federal government of Canada.

The advice is on such matters as learning about you, finding careers, finding the right school for your child and even about student loan resources.

How to find the right career
Working in Canada Tool explains details of each job, even what a forestry worker does. Thus you have an insight on jobs making it easier to choose your career path.

When looking for jobs type in one key word relevant to your search and see the results. If a word does not work, you can always type in another key word, but one word at a time and go ahead.

Specific pages for job search
Many government agencies and employers use NOC or National Occupational Classification system to announce classification of jobs in Canada. The Occupation Search Tool page has a menu on the right side which guides you to search for jobs by category or by alphabetical order.

Know the training required for the job
Once you have found the right job and career for yourself, read about its educational requirements. Search for the schools and programmes that facilitate such training, if you need to acquire it.

The study workload for post-secondary students is huge, so many schools offer study skills counselling to these students. The counselling helps the students to cope up and be successful.

Find the right school offering the required programme through distance learning
So now that you have identified the career you wish to pursue and know its educational requirements, look for the right programme and school that offers the training and the one that suits you.

Canada is a vast country and sometimes it is difficult for students to leave home for studies. Distance learning helps such students to pursue further studies through the internet, cable TV and correspondence courses.

Yahoo India

Feb 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Doc's Request.
15-03-2010
AOR Received.
27-04-2010
IELTS Request
03-2010
File Transfer...
15-03-2010
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
As soon as I get Visa
Hi All,

Members who are having status "IN PROCESS", are you receiving any verification calls or personal visits? Please do share your experiences so that we all can benefit.

Best of luck to all.

sm001

Dec 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jassi_cool1980 said:
doctor was nice but asked lots of question regarding spouse and child , i did asked her why she is asking so many questions like interogating officer , and she replied politly though that there are so many fraud cases happening specialy marriage of convience thingy so that why. strange though. and there is one more thing even though i have lived in Australia and can speak fluent english i choose not to when i know the other person can understand punjabi, but my wife she is to egar to talk in english . and even if we mind it , We Indians see a english speaking person more Honest & rightful then the person speaking in his or her native lang. but anyhow all in all she was nice .

they took blood samples and urine samples in her clinic itself , and refferd us to a lab for x-ray .

i was about to send my ppt yesterday but on her advice i postponed that for one day so that she could be sure that samples collected are ok .

whole process took only one hour , as we were first in que. and they didn't give us any forms to fill but we di signed on lot of forms , her asst. was filling them for us . may be she thought we couldn't fill them ourselves . hahaha haha . LOL doesn't know that almost everyone who comes to her office has atleast done IELTS, if nothing more

hope it helps
Thanks Jassi for sharing this info

Have you or your employer received any verification calls?

thomas78

Star Member
May 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
09-06-2011
Hello friends.....

I have received my passports with visa and landing papers today evening... My e-cas turned Decision Made yesterday itself. We were waiting for the postman to confirm.....Visa stamped date is Feb9

My friends and family are very happy to hear the news :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I thank all my forum members especially taraks ..for maintaining the table and giving valuable information..... It really helped me in tracking the details.... It was a indeed a long journey starting from Dec 2009 to Feb 2011

All the best guys.......and will definitely pray for all to get their visa soon......

Thank you once again guys for all the support... I have planned to travel by first week of june

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Congrats.......... :) :) :) :) Good Luck..

Regards,
Mayank

thomas78 said:
Hello friends.....

I have received my passports with visa and landing papers today evening... My e-cas turned Decision Made yesterday itself. We were waiting for the postman to confirm.....Visa stamped date is Feb9

My friends and family are very happy to hear the news :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I thank all my forum members especially taraks ..for maintaining the table and giving valuable information..... It really helped me in tracking the details.... It was a indeed a long journey starting from Dec 2009 to Feb 2011

All the best guys.......and will definitely pray for all to get their visa soon......

Thank you once again guys for all the support... I have planned to travel by first week of june

tarakrs

Champion Member
May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Many Congrats thomas78

it is a great news.... All the best with your life in Canada

thomas78 said:
Hello friends.....

tarakrs

Champion Member
May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ ALL

anyone heard, someone got medicals after ECAS changed to "In Process" having RBVO details inside?

destinationBC

Champion Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
thats history
Doc's Request.
thats history
AOR Received.
thats history
File Transfer...
thats history
Med's Request
thats history
Med's Done....
thats history
Passport Req..
thats history
VISA ISSUED...
got it
LANDED..........
Long Long ago
there are people whose status us RBVO and still haver received medicals

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/thread-1111-and-0111-who-have-submitted-docs-in-delhi-chc-only-2010-t50385.885.html

tarakrs said:
@ ALL

anyone heard, someone got medicals after ECAS changed to "In Process" having RBVO details inside?

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
All New Delhi applicants who got their medicals done at Delhi (Max Hospital- Panchsheel Park), as their is no other DMP in Delhi now, could you Please share your experience.

Thanks in advance....

destinationBC

Champion Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
thats history
Doc's Request.
thats history
AOR Received.
thats history
File Transfer...
thats history
Med's Request
thats history
Med's Done....
thats history
Passport Req..
thats history
VISA ISSUED...
got it
LANDED..........
Long Long ago
wrong Info

There is one in Jor Bagh and some sarvodaya hospital that I know off

yukon said:
All New Delhi applicants who got their medicals done at Delhi (Max Hospital- Panchsheel Park), as their is no other DMP in Delhi now, could you Please share your experience.

Thanks in advance....

Yahoo India

Feb 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
Doc's Request.
15-03-2010
AOR Received.
27-04-2010
IELTS Request
03-2010
File Transfer...
15-03-2010
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
As soon as I get Visa
Congrats Thomas 78. Wish you a very very successful life in Canada. God bless you.