+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

file will be transferred to the visa office in New Delhi

JassN91

Oct 27, 2023
I got same information letter from Ircc that my spouse pr application will be transferred to new delhi on sep 1st 2023. Is there any update after that and Is it normal to be transferred to local visa office?
Hi ,
Did you get any update after 1st sep

RJ2727

Nov 7, 2023
today, I got an email that my file will be transferred to the visa office in New Delhi. But my biometric and medical were completed.

2nd Feb: File Submitted
27th May: AOR Received
30th May: Sponsorship approved
1st June: Biometric
2nd June: Medical
2nd August: Latter says the above message without mentioning any reason.
Hey any updates after that??

Last edited:

raga25

Mar 19, 2020
I got same information letter from Ircc that my spouse pr application will be transferred to new delhi on sep 1st 2023. Is there any update after that and Is it normal to be transferred to local visa office?
Hello, I got the same message today that file will be transferred to New Delhi VO. Can you please advise how did it progress for you after your file was transferred? Thanks

raga25

Mar 19, 2020
It's normal
I just got new update
Eligibility status has been updated to In progress
Hello, I got the same message today that file will be transferred to New Delhi VO. Can you please advise how did it progress for you after your file was transferred? Thanks

raga25

Mar 19, 2020
Hello, please advise if you can as I have a similar situation. Any insight from your side can help me greatly, thanks!!

JassN91

Oct 27, 2023
When you have done your biometric and medical
And also share your timeline

sssrs

Oct 6, 2023
If files transferred to NDVO so chill and expect some delays, they would be taking moretime to process after medical passeD. Ndvo current strength is now 5 before was 27.

JassN91

Oct 27, 2023
If files transferred to NDVO so chill and expect some delays, they would be taking moretime to process after medical passeD. Ndvo current strength is now 5 before was 27.
I have completed 3 months after medical. Now, what is the expected time for PPR, approximately?

sssrs

Oct 6, 2023
In recent trend i noticed, some files submitted in june got ppr, hope our turn will be asap. Alas, it’s hard to say how they deciding files.

rosh712

Dec 1, 2023
Received PPR on 30 nov.
Congratulations!

PA: Indian
Applied for spousal - April 2023
Medical exam completed - July 2023 (4 months over)
File sent to Delhi - Sept 1st 2023 (becoming 3 months today)

No updates since.

Can you please share your timeline? it will be a huge relief for us.

w8ing4visa

Star Member
Nov 15, 2023
There are 2 piece to every spousal PR application one is the CPC and the other is the VO, The CPC do the initial work and then transfer the file to VO, which in your case is Delhi

Reactions: rosh712

rosh712

Dec 1, 2023
There are 2 piece to every spousal PR application one is the CPC and the other is the VO, The CPC do the initial work and then transfer the file to VO, which in your case is Delhi
Thank you. I see in your signature that you applied for TRV. is that Visitor Visa and/or OWP? Did you get it?