+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

file will be transferred to the visa office in New Delhi

ashishapp039

Apr 30, 2020
today, I got an email that my file will be transferred to the visa office in New Delhi. But my biometric and medical were completed.

2nd Feb: File Submitted
27th May: AOR Received
30th May: Sponsorship approved
1st June: Biometric
2nd June: Medical
2nd August: Latter says the above message without mentioning any reason.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
today, I got an email that my file will be transferred to the visa office in New Delhi. But my biometric and medical were completed.

it's normal to transfer to local/diff visa office for further processing. I dont' think they will provide a reason.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
I applied for my spouse. She is in India.
I was expecting in Canada to process.
they usually only process the sponsor portion in Canada, unless it's inland or spouse has already travelled to Canada (eTA or TRV).

It's nothing out of the ordinary to transfer to local VO for the applicant's portion of processing. Specially she is in India so New Delhi sounds normal.

Subbureddy

Sep 2, 2023
I got same information letter from Ircc that my spouse pr application will be transferred to new delhi on sep 1st 2023. Is there any update after that and Is it normal to be transferred to local visa office?

ashishapp039

Apr 30, 2020
I got same information letter from Ircc that my spouse pr application will be transferred to new delhi on sep 1st 2023. Is there any update after that and Is it normal to be transferred to local visa office?
It's normal
I just got new update
Eligibility status has been updated to In progress

Subbureddy

Sep 2, 2023
Okk, please keep me updated. I am little concerned about it because I never heard of files being transferred to local VO

patelsagarh30

Sep 21, 2018

Hello there,
Just checking if you have got any update with your application?
If yes, please post the timeline after Aug 2.
Thank you