+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

File under review .. Join this group

wasda_punjab

Star Member
Apr 9, 2013
I believe atip is having hard time finding info on my file..got a reply to mu Gcms notes i applied in nov yesterday and it has no information. Applied another set on jan 28 and still no replies. Fuck i am in the nail biting situation. If my file is under review wont they inform me??

richi jolly

Oct 30, 2013
JPMH_CEC_2013 said:
Hi Richi,
Can you give me the call center number...............even I want to call them and tell them about my situation
Hi CIC call center wont be able to help you but
If you make a complaint customer relation will
Call you.they were very helpful. But to be honest
They cannot speed up your application

rtall

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
Mississauga,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2012
AOR Received.
16-01-2013
File Transfer...
16-01-2013
Med's Request
18-03-2014
richi jolly said:
Hi rtall
Did u just get MR ? Or MR and RRPF
Hi Richi,

I got only MR .. waiting for RRPF. People say it take 4 to 5 working days after MR.. hopefully i should get with in this week

Smarty_1982

Star Member
Jul 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Jun-2013
AOR Received.
19-Aug-2013
Med's Request
10-September-2014
Med's Done....
16-September-2014 RPRF request : 20-September-2014
Passport Req..
20-Nov-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-dec-2014
I received my GCMS notes today and it is under "Review required " :(
Here are the reason for review

#1. Income on T4 and NOA not matching, NOA has more income than T4
- This is not wrong according to me as I got some income in India during 2012 and showed that income in my tax returns hence notice of assessment has more income than in T4 ( t4 has only Canada income )

#2. Web-based search conducted - concerns found

- I don't know what they mean it here, is the search conducted on me or my employer ? our company has good website, I don't know what they found wrong!

#3. Letter of Employment does not appear to confirm the dates of applicants employment

- In my reference letter it says in general I am working in Canada since 2009, but other supporting docs I have given has details of each time renewal of my extension. Looks like VO did not consider that. Does new letter from employer with dates is required ?

Other than that they are fine with NOC, duties , IELTS, RCMP, PCs... seniors please suggest me how to go about now :-\

richi jolly

Oct 30, 2013
To Smarty
you should email them with proof of your all t4's wherever you worked and email them explaning the reason
i dont know anthing about the web site though
and if the employement letter have some date issues then fix ASAP becasue the letter is the most important part of the application
send them a new one and also send the reason, why that happened?

JPMH_CEC_2013

Star Member
Apr 16, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with file
@Richi and others:
So, I emailed CPC yesterday and got an email saying that my "application is in process in Ottawa". Last time when I e-mailed then they said that my application is in queue and yet to be reviewed.

So, is this any kind of progress?Huh?

richi jolly

Oct 30, 2013
I don't think So. Its same answer with different
Replies .. There"s no way we can do anything .wait is the only option
My friend...

richi jolly

Oct 30, 2013
To be honest.now its exactly 16 months
Since i have applied and haven't had anything yet
No MR, RRPF, passport request .. I am going to apply for
BOWP .. And lets see what happens

abouttoland

Aug 26, 2013
i got approved for PR under H&C, and the deciding officer said that i was rehabilitated.

in the original submission, i included court judgements from the cases (1999 and 2000)

just before christmas, CIC, after receiving a new police cert from home, said that "new information" had come to light.

hopefully, the officer looking at the police and medicals, did not look at the entire file, and i am back in the pile, but it is August 2013 since i got AIP.......

online just says medical results recieved

Smarty_1982

Star Member
Jul 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Jun-2013
AOR Received.
19-Aug-2013
Med's Request
10-September-2014
Med's Done....
16-September-2014 RPRF request : 20-September-2014
Passport Req..
20-Nov-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-dec-2014
Thanks Richi,

I will send them explanation letter and new letter from employer with more details.
Once it goes for review required status, how long it take to hear back some thing from them?
In my application due date mentioned as 19-Aug-2014, can I hear back some thing from them by then? is there any chances
they look into my file sooner after sending explanation with more details?

richi jolly

Oct 30, 2013
Smarty_1982 said:
Thanks Richi,

I will send them explanation letter and new letter from employer with more details.
Once it goes for review required status, how long it take to hear back some thing from them?
In my application due date mentioned as 19-Aug-2014, can I hear back some thing from them by then? is there any chances
they look into my file sooner after sending explanation with more details?
I don't know.its totally up to them
They might not look in your file for 10 months or they might
Do something in 10 days
For me its been 6 months n still waiting

joshm

Mar 17, 2014
Did anyone submitted their record of employment along with their application? For those who did how long did it take to obtain it from your employers? I heard it takes a while ?

richi jolly

Oct 30, 2013
Pakistan_lm said:
You can get ROE directly from service Canada office walk in service. If your company is legit and work was legit and nothing fishy then you will get it right way.
why do we need an ROE and what is that. can you pls elabroate it

lpc19800

Champion Member
May 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 14 2013
AOR Received.
February 24 2013
Med's Request
November 13, 2013
Med's Done....
December 5, 2013
Interview........
Waived: RPRF requested: November 13, 2013
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
January 6, 2014
LANDED..........
January 29, 2014
Pakistan_lm said:
If you use any past job experience for the CEC application and you are not getting any reference letter from them, you can use ROE to prove that you worked in that company for that many hours.

What is ROE? www.google.com/ROE

ROE (incorrect link by the way - for more information on ROE please see here: http://www.servicecanada.gc.ca/eng/services/ei/employers/roe/) is what Service Canada uses to determine eligibility for EI - it takes into account the number of hours worked, the amount paid to the individual but also why the person left the company (for example if you quit a company then it is coded as such and you are not eligible for EI).

You cannot use an ROE in place of an employment letter - sure it can be used as additional backup (although it is not required in CEC) but it is not a replacement tool as it does not validate your actual job responsibilities, which is of course a major part of CEC.