+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

File under review .. Join this group

lemer

Feb 18, 2014
Hi there,

Finally some good news. I just got the MR.

App rcv'd: Feb 14th, 2013
AOR Mar 27th, 2013
File under review: Dec 12th, 2013
MR Feb 27th

rtall

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
Mississauga,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2012
AOR Received.
16-01-2013
File Transfer...
16-01-2013
Med's Request
18-03-2014
Congrats Lemer...

richi jolly

Oct 30, 2013
Has anyone got any news.I am just frustrated n
Irritated .I don't who the F... Is working on my file
More then 15 months not even MR yet .
Bunch of fools are running this Canadian immigration shit
Just give me an answer.. I feel so helpless
No one from CIC is giving me a useful .all of them just bullshitting

Winterfox

Aug 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
Add me to your "File in limbo, status unknown" group.
I applied on Feb 18th like Lemer did, and got my AOR on March 27th 2013. I added my spouse onto my application whilst applying and shes in India.
On ordering my GCMS notes I noticed that the last time my file was seen by a VO was Dec 13th and its been under review since.
I absolutely do not have NO IDEA about whats going on. I emailed CPC_CTD guys and they said its in process and thanked me for keeping my communication minimal with them.. like WHAT???? I even emailed my MP but looks like hes too busy to reply back to me.
Finally I had no choice but in order to avoid any further risks, I applied for my second BOWP last week.
So yea... things are not looking too good for me even tho I worked on 2 skilled jobs, the first VO had notes written saying job duties do not match with the NOC code... how often would you ever see a job duty matching so closely to a NOC code?? Maybe 10% i think.

rtall

Star Member
Jun 20, 2012
Mississauga,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2012
AOR Received.
16-01-2013
File Transfer...
16-01-2013
Med's Request
18-03-2014
Iam also in the same situation as Richi ... waiting from 14 months after AOR in Jan 2013. No medicals and no updates.

Winterfox

Aug 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
rtall said:
Iam also in the same situation as Richi ... waiting from 14 months after AOR in Jan 2013. No medicals and no updates.
Do u have a bowp? when is it expiring?

GTA RESIDENT

Feb 25, 2014
I submitted my file in march and immigration received it on 21st march 2013 and after acknowledgement letter from immigration through email no reply from immigration.

i asked them through email they replied that " background check is going on"

dont know what to do

richi jolly

Oct 30, 2013
@ jee 786 well my friend i dont know what to say. i just need an answer. The problem is there is no standard procedure or regulations. someone is getting PR in 12 months and other are waiting for 24 months. I need to know "why"

studentvisa13

Jan 13, 2013
Jee786 said:
The truth is, those stupids( based on your thought) are working an honorable professional job and our type of highly educated people dreaming about Canadian PR and comparing that as a gift from heaven just to get in here and do odd jobs (Mostly). huh. why Canada? we don't know. Our past generations were lucky caz they had better life back home. our future generations will be lucky too caz they will born as American. Only we are so unlucky that we have to go through those hassles.
Jee...

your and your like mindeds have a problem. You just dream and day dream. You dont act on your dreams. So ofcourse you will get odd jobs. And why Canada? because you have no other option. America is not welcoming you. And if the situation in our home countries were any better, we would not have stayed there. So you choose to come to Canada yourself. No body is ripping you off, like you think. Its all just in your head. If you did not do your homework, research about prospects of your career, then its YOUR FAULT! No one else's!

Winterfox

Aug 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
Jee786 I agree with studentvisa, you cant blame canada for your short comings... You need to do a thorough research before u make a big leap of moving out from ur country into Canada.
We all have had bad times and done odd jobs, but we have walked over those days and now are doing very well. You need to be excellent and determined as an individual to reach ur goals with the right tactic.

Nasdi

Star Member
Nov 4, 2013
still unreal how they allow themselves to treat us. this is un-organized and worrisome, how can they finish july 2013 files and not even open my file which was in february 2013....this makes 0 sense to me.

Winterfox

Aug 30, 2012
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
Nasdi said:
still unreal how they allow themselves to treat us. this is un-organized and worrisome, how can they finish july 2013 files and not even open my file which was in february 2013....this makes 0 sense to me.
I hear u mate. I have totally stopped thinking about my PR ... cos I am worrying too much and causing the whole environment around me at work and home to be in negative mode.