+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

File under review .. Join this group

wasda_punjab

Star Member
Apr 9, 2013
My application was recieved on april 18 and havent heard anything after the aor... Dont know what to do except for waiting. Dont want to call them and hear anything negative from them and make it a pressure cooker situation. But still wait is stressfull

iamroth

Champion Member
Jan 26, 2013
Category........
App. Filed.......
23-03-2018
wasda_punjab said:
My application was recieved on april 18 and havent heard anything after the aor... Dont know what to do except for waiting. Dont want to call them and hear anything negative from them and make it a pressure cooker situation. But still wait is stressfull
You must inquire about your case. I understand how you are feeling about "not wanting to hear negative news", but if you don't even know about the problem - how are you going to solve it?

Order GCMS notes, and see whats' going on with your file.

Good luck!

wasda_punjab

Star Member
Apr 9, 2013
iamroth said:
You must inquire about your case. I understand how you are feeling about "not wanting to hear negative news", but if you don't even know about the problem - how are you going to solve it?

Order GCMS notes, and see whats' going on with your file.

Good luck!
I got gcms notes on jan 27 and it says eligibilty not started yet. I have ordered another set of gcms notes and still waiting to hear back from them. But does anyone know how to make the inquiry?

richi jolly

Oct 30, 2013
wasda_punjab said:
I got gcms notes on jan 27 and it says eligibilty not started yet. I have ordered another set of gcms notes and still waiting to hear back from them. But does anyone know how to make the inquiry?
Whats your timeline?

wasda_punjab

Star Member
Apr 9, 2013
richi jolly said:
Whats your timeline?
app recieved april 18. Aor may 31 noc 6322 another thing to worry is if i get sonething negative i cannot reapply.. Any suggesstions are welcome please. Thanks

lemer

Feb 18, 2014
Similar issue here. Notes say that NOC apparently doesn't match duties.

App received Feb 14,2013
File under "Review Required" Dec 12, 2013

This is taking too long...

wasters

Star Member
Jan 14, 2013
Well Lemer, I applied December 2012 and Richi Jolly in Nov 2012.. we have been stuck in review required for a while now.

I am just leaving it to fate now !

richi jolly

Oct 30, 2013
hi guys!!
this is probably very frustating .. i again asked the MP to inquire about my case . and was told that they are still working on my background and eligibilty. they said to the MP to advise me that every case is different and we cannot gurantee any time.. its so irritating but can't do anything.

lemer

Feb 18, 2014
Did you receive new GCMS notes recently? Is there any change since the file was sent to another officer?

I understand that every case is different, but the issue here is that they take 10 months to start working on your file and if they need a second review, we are sent back to the queue.

Should we also share the code of the office/officer currently holding our case?

seab

Star Member
Mar 1, 2013
I tried ordering GSM notes in Jan but I haven't heard anything back and I think it maybe because I did it wrong. Does anyone have a link to the correct instructions on how to order the notes

thisisauser

Nov 23, 2012
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
seab said:
I tried ordering GSM notes in Jan but I haven't heard anything back and I think it maybe because I did it wrong. Does anyone have a link to the correct instructions on how to order the notes
When in January? I got mine in 5 weeks or so.

Yamahar1

Mar 12, 2013
add me in...applied on :JAN 2013 , AOR: FEB 2013...REVIEW REQUIRED :(
Lost interest completely..what a joke..I just need an answer now...doesn't matter positive or negative..