19-04-2014
Passport Req..
14-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-05-2014
LANDED..........
04-06-2014
rajjj said:
i got recently gcms note which is showing my file recommend passed what that mean and thay sta sifted from my work and duties and language benchmarks ...so is recommended passed mean passed ?
it is a positive sign, next step your application will be processed as eligible for this category.

rajjj

Oct 12, 2010
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2013
Doc's Request.
FEE PAID ONLINE
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
05- 04-2013
IELTS Request
yes
$albert$ said:
it is a positive sign, next step your application will be processed as eligible for this category.
thank for reply
I m going to send some updated new documents to cic which I did not have when my file opened last year.so I hope thay will look at these documents and process my file.

richi jolly

Oct 30, 2013
rajjj said:
hi richi jolly congratulations bro ...it's very positive for other like me those who's file under review required
...is visa notes are same as like gcms note or not?
Please what should I do
My lawyer applied visa notes its also called CAIPS
It has more info.i would recommend you to
apply that

joshm

Mar 17, 2014
richi jolly said:
My lawyer applied visa notes its also called CAIPS
It has more info.i would recommend you to
apply that
Just to avoid any confusion GCMS notes = CAIPS notes I've double checked with my immigration consultant also, they are the same thing!!!!

rajjj

Oct 12, 2010
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2013
Doc's Request.
FEE PAID ONLINE
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
05- 04-2013
IELTS Request
yes
richi jolly said:
Then get a hard copy it might be different
so applied gcms notes last month and I got gcms notes
Can I apply caips notes again or its too early
Please help me out

Smarty_1982

Star Member
Jul 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Jun-2013
AOR Received.
19-Aug-2013
Med's Request
10-September-2014
Med's Done....
16-September-2014 RPRF request : 20-September-2014
Passport Req..
20-Nov-2014
VISA ISSUED...
11-dec-2014
Hi Richi,

Does CIC acknowledges for the additional document we send? I sent few additional docs after seeing comments from VO in GCMS notes and requested them to acknowledge once they add additional doc to my file, but they didn't acknowledge even with repeated request.

I just got the auto response for my email reaching them, is this common? Is there any way to check other than applying one more GCMS notes?
I am afraid of applying GCMS notes over and again as some one said repeated GCMS request could raise a flag :(

wasda_punjab

Star Member
Apr 9, 2013
i requested MP to get the status on my file.. he told me intial review on april 1st. medical recieved apr 2. and landed yesterday.. good everyone!!

richi jolly

Oct 30, 2013
To Smarty
Once you send any documents to CIC, they will add them on your application.
I would highly recommend you to apply for visa notes, apparently visa notes are same as GCMS
but my lawyer applied for me.SO i don't really know what did he apply.I have asked him the exact
term and i am waiting for his reply. GCMS notes weren't helpful for me coz i applied three times and they had the same thing. None of those described the exact position of my file but if you apply multiple times it wont raise any red flag. To be very honest people here knows a lot about immigration but my issue was solved by the lawyer. Go to Lawyer instead of consultant.

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
richi jolly said:
To Smarty
Once you send any documents to CIC, they will add them on your application.
I would highly recommend you to apply for visa notes, apparently visa notes are same as GCMS
but my lawyer applied for me.SO i don't really know what did he apply.I have asked him the exact
term and i am waiting for his reply. GCMS notes weren't helpful for me coz i applied three times and they had the same thing. None of those described the exact position of my file but if you apply multiple times it wont raise any red flag. To be very honest people here knows a lot about immigration but my issue was solved by the lawyer. Go to Lawyer instead of consultant.
Based on my research and findings visa notes are your actual application forms which CIC provide you upon your request if physical files instead of case files and it also takes a but longer than usual GCMS notes

richi jolly

Oct 30, 2013
yes, you are right but these files have more information and gives you a better picture of your application.
it does take a bit long but it worked for me.After 17 months I got medical and RPRF on the same day.

rajjj

Oct 12, 2010
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2013
Doc's Request.
FEE PAID ONLINE
Nomination.....
NO
AOR Received.
05- 04-2013
IELTS Request
yes
richi jolly said:
yes, you are right but these files have more information and gives you a better picture of your application.
it does take a bit long but it worked for me.After 17 months I got medical and RPRF on the same day.
hi richi please tell how to apply visa note

richi jolly

Oct 30, 2013
my lawyer did it for me. i have sent him an email about the procedure, will let u know
do u have an consulant or lawyer. why is your file being reviewd and when did u apply.

info_sk

Star Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 9
Med's Request
jan 27
Med's Done....
march 3
Hi,

I have completed one year work experience and am applying for PR under CEC in in mid may. I am full time contract employee since may 2013...should i put an end date in CEC form for my current contract job..or should i put "present" in there. My contract ends march 2015.

please advise.

amarecharla

Oct 25, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
27-02-2015
Smarty_1982 said:
Hi Richi,

Does CIC acknowledges for the additional document we send? I sent few additional docs after seeing comments from VO in GCMS notes and requested them to acknowledge once they add additional doc to my file, but they didn't acknowledge even with repeated request.

I just got the auto response for my email reaching them, is this common? Is there any way to check other than applying one more GCMS notes?
I am afraid of applying GCMS notes over and again as some one said repeated GCMS request could raise a flag :(
Same here is recently send my updated reference letters but I never got any acknowledgement from their side. When I updated my job status they did send me the acknowledgement.

Anyways, as a part of my BOWP I did take the medicals this April. Will it be useful if I update the medicals also.??