+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

File transferred to Winnipeg VO (Outland Applicants only)

sanjeevpuri21

Sep 13, 2019
Count me in too...

Received GCMS notes last week..

VO Primary - Winnipeg
VO Secondary - New Delhi
Eligibility - Not Started
Security - Not Started
Criminality - Passed
Medical - Passed - Expired
Info Sharing - In Progress

Only R10 is complete as of now, dated 21.Jan.2021.. File was transferred to Winnipeg from New Delhi VO on 21.Jan.2022, i.e. exactly after 1 year of R10. Other than this, there has been no updates no the file since AoR dated 16.Nov.2020.

Komal_K

Star Member
Oct 19, 2020
The agent informed that file is transferred for “Workload redistribution “ but said does not have the reason or more details on this.

salesforcecanada

Star Member
May 10, 2021
The agent informed that file is transferred for “Workload redistribution “ but said does not have the reason or more details on this.
Yes, I have received the same in GCMS notes. What is your current status? Have they started with Eligibility and Security yet?

salesforcecanada

Star Member
May 10, 2021
No both are not started.My GCMS have not even arrived yet!
Ok then it seems this Visa office is not working since files were transferred 2 months back and I have not seen any progress on any files from this visa office. Sad state of affairs when Sep / Oct 2021 have started getting PPRs while others are waiting.

Reactions: Komal_K

Komal_K

Star Member
Oct 19, 2020
Ok then it seems this Visa office is not working since files were transferred 2 months back and I have not seen any progress on any files from this visa office. Sad state of affairs when Sep / Oct 2021 have started getting PPRs while others are waiting.
For me,the wait is still OK,the lack of information/communication is the problem.
No idea on why the application is sent to this VO,why there is no activity on my file..all this is making me unhappy!
Wish they were more transparent!

salesforcecanada

Star Member
May 10, 2021
For me,the wait is still OK,the lack of information/communication is the problem.
No idea on why the application is sent to this VO,why there is no activity on my file..all this is making me unhappy!
Wish they were more transparent!
True. But wait beyond a point is not OK for me. We have started this journey almost 2 years back preparing for IELTS and if I have to still wait 1 more year with no clarity on when, I would start giving second thoughts if Canada is the right country to migrate even.

Reactions: Komal_K

Komal_K

Star Member
Oct 19, 2020
True. But wait beyond a point is not OK for me. We have started this journey almost 2 years back preparing for IELTS and if I have to still wait 1 more year with no clarity on when, I would start giving second thoughts if Canada is the right country to migrate even.
I understand,I hope we get some clarity soon!

Talha Zubair

Star Member
May 29, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
20-May-2021
AOR Received.
02-07-2021
If this VO is not processing our files then what is it actually doing or just closed. I mean it is operational, right? Given the extra focus and importance on clearing backlogs in last the mandate letter no VO should be sleeping.