+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

File Transferred to New York (NYVO)? JOIN HERE!

ML2021

Oct 9, 2021
I wanted to ask what everyone’s experience has been with PPR timelines. We submitted the PPR documents to VFS global and the most recent update I have is the application has been received at the IRCC office for processing. And that was on 4/20/22. It’s been a few weeks with no updates and not sure if I should be worried or not.

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
I wanted to ask what everyone’s experience has been with PPR timelines. We submitted the PPR documents to VFS global and the most recent update I have is the application has been received at the IRCC office for processing. And that was on 4/20/22. It’s been a few weeks with no updates and not sure if I should be worried or not.
Call the VFS office and enquire. Our experience with them was awful, they dispatched our passport without notifying us. Fedex delivered the passport and left it at the front door..no signature was required. you would assume an important/confidential document would require a delivery signature.

Try calling VFS office.

Lrsone

Feb 14, 2019
Reviving this thread a little as my application was moved to the NYVO. So I’m a bit confused because I see some people here posting that they got request for biometrics and medical after being moved to NYVO. But my application moved after completing all of those things before. Will they ask me for these things again? I did biometrics June 2022 and my medical was April 2022. The letter I got states it got moved to the NYVO for further review of eligibility and admissibility. This is my timeline

• Sent Application: Mid December 2021

• Application Delivered/Received: December 29, 2021

• AOR ?: March 17, 2022

• Request for Biometrics Payment: April 6, 2022

• Medical Request: April 8, 2022

• SA: April 11, 2022

• Medical Passed: April 18, 2022

• Request for Updated FBI Clearance: April 14, 2022

• Request for Biometrics Payment 2: May 19, 2022

• Biometrics Collection Letter: June 9, 2022

• Biometrics Complete: June 14, 2022

• Application Moved To NYVO: July 20, 2022

Americanteacher

Sep 13, 2021
We have completed all forms, the background check, and the medical exam.
Today we have received an email saying our application has been transferred to the New York Visa Office.
Do you all have any information on how long this should take?
This wait is sooooooo difficult. I am in the USA waiting to move to Canada to be with my husband.

Lrsone

Feb 14, 2019
We have completed all forms, the background check, and the medical exam.
Today we have received an email saying our application has been transferred to the New York Visa Office.
Do you all have any information on how long this should take?
This wait is sooooooo difficult. I am in the USA waiting to move to Canada to be with my husband.
No way of telling. Mine was moved on July 20th then they reached out asking for an updated form on August 1st. And it’s been quiet since then. I’ve gotten a bunch of ghost updates the latest one being today October 31st. Before that my last update was October 11th. Not sure what’s taking them so long this is longest I’ve waited since submitting my application.

Americanteacher

Sep 13, 2021
No way of telling. Mine was moved on July 20th then they reached out asking for an updated form on August 1st. And it’s been quiet since then. I’ve gotten a bunch of ghost updates the latest one being today October 31st. Before that my last update was October 11th. Not sure what’s taking them so long this is longest I’ve waited since submitting my application.
Have you already turned in all of the paperwork, medical, and biometrics?
I have all of that done - and am hoping this won't take too long!

cherylc522

Jun 14, 2020
United States
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New York
App. Filed.......
30-05-2022
Doc's Request.
27-01-2023
AOR Received.
08-09-2022
File Transfer...
19-06-2023
Med's Request
09-09-2022
Med's Done....
27-09-2022
Does anyone have any update on their experience after there application was moved to NYVO. My application just got moved today for further review of eligibility is all it says. It does say that we should hear from them within 2 months, so at least that is a nice timeframe and we aren't just blindly waiting for 5 months like the last update. But what does it mean? Would it be because there is an issue they need to look into? or is it just like a final review before approval?