+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

File transferred to NDVO and haven't heard anything since

daisy2019

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
Hello All,
I am a Feb 2019 applicant, applying from the US for spousal sponsorship. Biometrics and medical have been done back in April and I got a notification saying that my file was transferred to NDVO that was end of July. Early Aug I got another update asking for additional document and I haven't heard anything since.

Is this even normal? Are you guys in the same boat? Any input and insight would be much appreciated.

em.canada

Aug 6, 2019
I was a June 2019 applicant also transferred to the NY office but in late October. Haven't heard anything since. I emailed them and they said they have received the file and nothing else is needed. Which NDVO were you went to?

Dom12

Star Member
Jul 1, 2019
no, nothing yet. I am at 99 percent complete and 4 days remaining not that it makes any difference but that's where i am at . hopefully they give us some update soon
Thanks for the reply, I am in the same boat. File moved to NDVO on 10 August and waiting. Please let me know if you hear something positve.

daisy2019

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019
Thanks for the reply, I am in the same boat. File moved to NDVO on 10 August and waiting. Please let me know if you hear something positve.
Will do. I am at 99 percent and 3 days remaining. So close yet so far. They havent asked for PPR yet . I seriously dont have any idea what they are up to :( .

Reactions: Dom12