10-08-2016
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
No information Provided
Med's Request
16-09-2016
Hi
Anyone May or June PNP Applicant recently got file transfer from London Visa Office. I got my AOR from CIC on 10th August and after that no news. Previously files were transferring to LVO just after 8-10 of receiving AOR. Don't know what's going on?
If anyone's file has recently been transferred to London then please share your timeline.
Thanks

CANADA IMMIGRATION

Jul 15, 2016
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Butterfly1 said:
Hi
Anyone May or June PNP Applicant recently got file transfer from London Visa Office. I got my AOR from CIC on 10th August and after that no news. Previously files were transferring to LVO just after 8-10 of receiving AOR. Don't know what's going on?
If anyone's file has recently been transferred to London then please share your timeline.
Thanks
What's the issue exactly? Seems you are from Pakistan and it is definate that your file only transfer to London Visa office.

Butterfly1

Star Member
Jun 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
15-04-2016
AOR Received.
10-08-2016
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
No information Provided
Med's Request
16-09-2016
CANADA IMMIGRATION said:
What's the issue exactly? Seems you are from Pakistan and it is definate that your file only transfer to London Visa office.
Yes definitely it will transfer to LVO.
As its getting too long, so I got worried, just want to know that other applicants are receiving file transfer information or not? Or I m the only one who is struck and no info after AOR.
Guys kindly share.

CANADA IMMIGRATION

Jul 15, 2016
Regina, Saskatchewan Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Butterfly1 said:
Yes definitely it will transfer to LVO.
As its getting too long, so I got worried, just want to know that other applicants are receiving file transfer information or not? Or I m the only one who is struck and no info after AOR.
Guys kindly share.
Don't know but we captured even CIC delaying for AOR issuance, we have the candidates who are waiting from long time even some of them crossed 90 days.

This could be the reason behind your case but the good thing you have is AOR so be positive and hope for the good news soon.

alxbux

Jan 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mine file transferred to LVO in Jan 2016, since that no activity.
I raised CSE and got a formal answer "If its in normal time limits 15 months, then no need to contact us and wait."

Butterfly1 you need patience. This is the only thing we can do, or alternative you can request for GCMS notes which will tell you exact picture of the scene at VO.

Cheers

caseeker

Dec 29, 2015
Guys let's connect, there is a whatsApp group for those have applications at London visa office LVO. here is the admin number +965-55965963