+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

File transfer to local office

spectatorXXII

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
Canada
I wonder if there will be an interview coming up ?
Please be advised that your application has been transferred to....

Last edited:

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I’m a sponsor and I just received an email from IRCC saying that PA’s application has been transferred to local office in Vancouver. This office will make final decision on APR.
I wonder if there will be an interview coming up ?
Please be advised that your application has been transferred to a Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office in Vancouver for further assessment. The Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office may contact you for an interview or to seek additional information or clarification. That office will make a final decision on your APR and communicate to you its decision.
Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding your application, you may contact the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office in writing as follows:
Generally a transfer to the local office means IRCC has some concerns about your application - typically this is about the relationship being genuine. I would say there's a high chance you can be expecting an information request and you would be well advised to gather further evidence to show your relationship is genuine. You may wish to submit additional information related to your relationship proactively. You should also order your GCMS notes to see the detailed reasons behind the transfer. There may be a requirement to hold an interview to assess the relationship. Unfortunately this also means your application is no longer following standard processes and you can expect longer than normal processing times.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Your case is unfortunately not normal:

- You received an additional document request for financial proof, and in your earlier thread you stated that she would be supported by her family (this doesn't work, you need to be able to support her, that's the point of the undertaking)
- You had an earlier thread where you wanted to report her to CBSA for infidelity and you stated that the other person she had an affair with may have reported her
- I'm not certain if she's the one who was also on the study permit extension for 7 months.

In your ECAS or in your correspondence from IRCC, did you have an indication that "Decision Made" is a positive decision?

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
You can't send a lawyer to the interview in your place. The interview is about whether or not the relationship is genuine, if that is what ends up happening.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Just going based on your thread history, it seems you didn't think so earlier, since you asked how to have her deported.

Start reading the threads in this forum about interviews and specifically about relationship interviews. I'm not certain you'll get one, but it seems likely. If you do, you want to be prepared for the very intensive questioning you're likely to get, some of which you may think is rude. You may even be asked about infidelity and you will want to think about how you answer it truthfully.