+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

File transfer from local VO to Beijing Visa Office

ManBhawan

Star Member
Jun 9, 2020
Hello Everyone, I have searched alot but could not find anywhere that if Beijing office was processing any spousal application before in previous years.
Even I found most of the China applicant files were going to Hongkong Vo but could not find if anyones files were sent to Beijing.

Am wondering if they now started just to process our files at Beijing,then in that case we might hear something soon, because they may not have that much work load like other VOs like Ottawa and New Delhi.

Anyone's file status changed from received to in process, please share here.

Anyone found anything about their processing timeline please share.

Looking forward for some postivity. :) A ray of hope...may God bless us.

Reactions: smbr and Nav009

smbr

Star Member
Mar 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Beijing
Hello Everyone, I have searched alot but could not find anywhere that if Beijing office was processing any spousal application before in previous years.
Even I found most of the China applicant files were going to Hongkong Vo but could not find if anyones files were sent to Beijing.

Am wondering if they now started just to process our files at Beijing,then in that case we might hear something soon, because they may not have that much work load like other VOs like Ottawa and New Delhi.

Yes, I also searched yesterday. Didn’t find much. Some here and there. No concrete information! Hopefully, its new and like you said faster than other VOs

leitian

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020

it was closed before.
what I think is because COVID 19, some conurty's visa office is closed, or reduce the number of staff. And right now, I think the Canadian government have transferred some employees from other countries to China. one of the reasons is China is safer, and another one, it can solve the problem that they have too many backlogs. I would say it is a good news.

Nav009

Star Member
Oct 24, 2020
I hope you guys are right about them having small backlog!

I think in here mostly March-2020 applications are sent to Beijing.

saini1987

Oct 11, 2013
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
App. Filed.......
25-03-2020
Great news guys, a user got PPR from Beijing today, what's app group user

Reactions: Inryvr

saini1987

Oct 11, 2013
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
App. Filed.......
25-03-2020
Oct aor1, December 6th application received status on ECAS and now ppr, our pprs also coming in the coming months for sure

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
Wow! Got it, sorry misunderstood. Wow. Not even two months after app received status for aor2!

saini1987

Oct 11, 2013
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Sydney
App. Filed.......
25-03-2020
Wow! Got it, sorry misunderstood. Wow. Not even two months after app received status for aor2!
We are already asking her if she got aor2 or dm, but no reply on that from her yet. She said she is still shaking and at work currently and will update more details soon

Reactions: leitian