29-09-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2012
Hi

I sent DD along with updated forms.I requested for a certified check but bank people said DD and certified check are same.
As per my understanding address disappearance from e-cas has no significance.

Thanks

svs said:
ok Thanks Murthy..Did you sent money order or bank draft along with the updated forms..?(RPRF fee)((NY visa office)..).

My medical results reached ottwawa office on 25 th october..
also my address got disappeared today on cic webiste..will it be a good sign?

svs

Jul 16, 2009
murthy909 said:
Hi

I sent DD along with updated forms.I requested for a certified check but bank people said DD and certified check are same.
As per my understanding address disappearance from e-cas has no significance.

Thanks
ok Murthy, Thanks..

svs

Jul 16, 2009
Friends,

are you getting ppr request in email or post from NY office..(if we are in toronto)..
please let me know.

thanks,
svs.

RJ007

Oct 28, 2011
Hello Friends

I just got MR today. they requested updated FBI police clearance certificate. do you know how long it will take to get FBI certificate.

Thanks,
RJ

Eliza.W

Star Member
Jul 2, 2011
RJ007 said:
Hello Friends

I just got MR today. they requested updated FBI police clearance certificate. do you know how long it will take to get FBI certificate.

Thanks,
RJ
Great News!! Congratulation! RJ007.

In my first FBI certificate, it took one to two months. Don't worry, I think they will just send you PPR after receiving your medical result.

But I guess they won't issue your landing paper until receiving your updated FBI certificate. Time is enough!

Envy you a lot! I wish I could hear some good news from Now York office too:)

adnantahir

Sep 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 15, 2010
Doc's Request.
March 21, 2010
AOR Received.
November 10, 2010
IELTS Request
Already Submitted
File Transfer...
Trnsferred to Buffalo Office on March 17, 2010
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
waiting
Guys my file got transfered to LA Visa Office on 10/23/2011. My nd AOR date is Nov.10 2011. Can any one gibe me a timeline which i lookforward to for Medicals or for Interview. Another thing which VISA office is fater La, NY or bufalo and what speed they are processing the cases.

abhi812

Sep 10, 2010
Now a days it comes via email.I have seen some cases.

In worst case : Please check with ottawa if they have added your medical to file or not.There is some fax number.Check with your DMP

svs

Jul 16, 2009
kurt0206 said:
3 weeks have passed from receipt of Medical Results in Ottawa.. :(
Question:
Is passport request by mail or email?
I do have the same question kurt0206. it's been 3 weeks now.

RJ007

Oct 28, 2011
Eliza.W said:
Great News!! Congratulation! RJ007.

In my first FBI certificate, it took one to two months. Don't worry, I think they will just send you PPR after receiving your medical result.

But I guess they won't issue your landing paper until receiving your updated FBI certificate. Time is enough!

Envy you a lot! I wish I could hear some good news from Now York office too:)
Thank you Eliza.W!
you will get good news very soon. just keep checking your online status, once you see we started processing you will get MR in 10 days. if you are from USA, I would recommend to get new FBI record check certificate.

Eliza.W

Star Member
Jul 2, 2011
RJ007 said:
Thank you Eliza.W!
you will get good news very soon. just keep checking your online status, once you see we started processing you will get MR in 10 days. if you are from USA, I would recommend to get new FBI record check certificate.
Tuesday again! It's the time that system updating the e-case!

My e-case is still the same, not providing a starting-process date :(

Anyone checked online-status and got some news? It seems that recently most people received MR after e-case changed and appeared a processing date!

kool_Dude1980

Jul 14, 2010
hello

Has anyone recently received their PR Passport request from the New York Consulate ?

I recd my med request on 06/27; submitted it to the Ottawa office on 08/04.
They had also asked me for FBI certificates again which took a good 12 weeks and must have reached them on 11/05.
They had also asked for proof of funds which i have submitted earlier.

So waiting for the PR Passport request.. any idea what's the avg time that NY Consulate is taking to send that request ??

svs

Jul 16, 2009
kool_Dude1980 said:
hello

Has anyone recently received their PR Passport request from the New York Consulate ?

I recd my med request on 06/27; submitted it to the Ottawa office on 08/04.
They had also asked me for FBI certificates again which took a good 12 weeks and must have reached them on 11/05.
They had also asked for proof of funds which i have submitted earlier.

So waiting for the PR Passport request.. any idea what's the avg time that NY Consulate is taking to send that request ??

Generally in 3 weeks we should get response..but it's taking longer than 3 weeks i guess..
proof of funds? what did they ask for? bank statements ? please let us know.

puttu09

Feb 22, 2011
kurt0206 said:
3 weeks have passed from receipt of Medical Results in Ottawa.. :(
Question:
Is passport request by mail or email?
Please let me know how I can enquire receipt of my Medical Results in Ottawa, is there a tel # I can call ??

svs

Jul 16, 2009
puttu09 said:
Please let me know how I can enquire receipt of my Medical Results in Ottawa, is there a tel # I can call ??
Do you have a tracking number from your DMP? i donot have one tocheck with ottawa office..abhi, could you please let us know how to get the tracking number?. Do i need to get it from doctor's office?