Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi everybody,

I got the call for interview at BIQ Paris office but unfortunately I was unable to travel to Paris from London since my Residence Permit for U.K. was expiring soon and I was unable to get Schengen Visa (one of the fundamental requirement for Schengen Visa is to have residence permit for at least 3 months before the date of application).

Hence, I transferred my file to BIQ Hong Kong office. I don't know how will it impact my application? The process will start right from beginning? How long will it take to get another AOR and whether I will be on waiting list for interview?

Any ideas??

edera

Mar 6, 2013
hi khan84,

the process will not start over from the beginning, it will take some time to be transferred and all you can do is to wait until they will inform you of the next step.

hope it helps somehow

khan1984

Star Member
Jan 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney - Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-11-2011
AOR Received.
06-06-2012
File Transfer...
02/20/2016
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
thanks a lot for your reply.

I have received AOR from the Hong Kong office last week. I am now waiting for the interview date, I am visiting official website for Quebec immigration processing time but all it says for Hong Kong office is "no selection interview for these countries and consult the next update for more information". do you know what does that mean? they are not calling for interview these days or does it mean something else.

thanks once again for replying to me

Regards,