+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

file review process

moref1988

Star Member
Feb 28, 2023
Hello there,

i'm on the file review process right now and im from a country of good approval rate. i will submit my documents nowadays. what would you like to suggest for me?

a file review generally turns short hearing? or is it possible pass without hearing?
is file review process generally a good sign?
how important is country conditions about approval?

thanks advance

Mitti

Star Member
Nov 3, 2022
Hello there,

i'm on the file review process right now and im from a country of good approval rate. i will submit my documents nowadays. what would you like to suggest for me?

a file review generally turns short hearing? or is it possible pass without hearing?

thanks advance
Hi, I got a same. As I checked IRB website, in a file review you can either send additional evidence or doesn’t wish to provide any further documents. The case will proceed after 15 days received the document. If so a claim is accepted without hearing and notice of decision is sent to you by mail. If the member determines it’s not appropriate to accept the claim base in the evidence will be scheduled for hearing

Mitti

Star Member
Nov 3, 2022
Hello there,

thanks advance
Also may I ask which documents you provided to IRB in a pdf format? Only evidence or put identity docs or …,?

Mitti

Star Member
Nov 3, 2022
As far as i know. everything is gonna be pdf..
did u send your documents?
Nor yet. I’m preparing a file to send it in few days. In a letter is not asking for additional documents. Check mark all the things I have as a file review. I’m wondering if they need additional docs or no!

moref1988

Star Member
Feb 28, 2023
Hello there

Every less complex claim goes under file review process? i mean, are there any differences between about less complex claims and file review process?
Some people submit docs without certificate of readiness. is this usual?

Milkymilky

Feb 17, 2023
From where do you receive file review? Is it in ircc refugee portal or it is something else? On my portal it says you will be provided with a decision shortly after I received my work permit and RPCD id.

Mitti

Star Member
Nov 3, 2022
Hello there

Every less complex claim goes under file review process? i mean, are there any differences between about less complex claims and file review process?
Some people submit docs without certificate of readiness. is this usual?
To be honest I don’t know! I didn’t send any evidence yet, i got ICAC letter for less complex file review . Still Waiting for IRB letter .

Mitti

Star Member
Nov 3, 2022
From where do you receive file review? Is it in ircc refugee portal or it is something else? On my portal it says you will be provided with a decision shortly after I received my work permit and RPCD id.
Portal. ICAC letter for less complex file review but same msg will be provided with a decision shortly

Parsifal

Star Member
Feb 2, 2016
Hi,

would anyone happen to know how long it takes to hear back after the submission of additional information and documents requested under a file review process? Thank you

moref1988

Star Member
Feb 28, 2023
Hi,

would anyone happen to know how long it takes to hear back after the submission of additional information and documents requested under a file review process? Thank you
they sent notice to appear for a hearing date 70 days later after submission to file review process.

Reactions: Parsifal

Parsifal

Star Member
Feb 2, 2016
Hi!

We are in a file-review process, and we just received a letter from IRB saying that our case was transferred from Montreal to Toronto for an 'efficient processing'. Does anyone know what this means? Has this been encountered before? Thank you!