+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

File returned ?

Idrissrafd

Aug 12, 2020
Hi,

I got a voicemail from FedEx telling my I’ve a parcel that is coming, and it needs a signature. That’s so weird. I didn’t order anything, so I thought it’s IRCC.
However, the parcel is only 90 grammes, while my PR file was more than 1kg. Also, I don’t remember giving this number to IRCC. I could be wrong.
I also checked my ecas account and it’s still “we received your application blabla on ...2020”.

That’s so weird. Does IRCC communicate sometimes through mail ?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi,

I got a voicemail from FedEx telling my I’ve a parcel that is coming, and it needs a signature. That’s so weird. I didn’t order anything, so I thought it’s IRCC.
However, the parcel is only 90 grammes, while my PR file was more than 1kg. Also, I don’t remember giving this number to IRCC. I could be wrong.
I also checked my ecas account and it’s still “we received your application blabla on ...2020”.

I doubt ircc would use FedEx. Canada Post only within country. (not certain of this but pretty sure)

frange

May 25, 2018
Hi,

If you are living in Canada, no it's not IRCC. They always use Canada post....I am pretty sure!!!

esam99

Nov 4, 2020
Hi,

open it and update us

Reactions: Idrissrafd

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
From everything I have seen they return it via regular CP and more recently they've started emailing them back instead.

Reactions: Idrissrafd