+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

File Number recieved 2012, Feb (Quebec Silled Worker class)... Join here

eeshusiri

Jun 6, 2012
Hi,

I have applied my PR for Quebec in September 1st week ,2011 from India and have recieved my file number in the month of february 2012 and yet no news recieved w.r.t interview or for that matter SC(selection certificate).

How soon can i know about the interview details???

Also, w.r.t French , have basics on it but heard interview will be in french. how shall i cope up w.r.t (any exams or something?)

Can anyone reply to this post and guide me the procedure from recieving the file number till we recieve a call for itnerview????

CEC5

Star Member
Jun 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-09-2011
AOR Received.
07-02-2012
Med's Request
07-02-2012
Med's Done....
14-02-2012
eeshusiri said:
Hi,

I have applied my PR for Quebec in September 1st week ,2011 from India and have recieved my file number in the month of february 2012 and yet no news recieved w.r.t interview or for that matter SC(selection certificate).

How soon can i know about the interview details???

Also, w.r.t French , have basics on it but heard interview will be in french. how shall i cope up w.r.t (any exams or something?)

Can anyone reply to this post and guide me the procedure from recieving the file number till we recieve a call for itnerview????
There is no such thing like interview in french only, but it would help to know some french. They will provide interpret under request.
Join this thread to follow up with this September timeline
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/qsw-september-2011-applicants-and-ecas-in-process-please-join-here-t107681.0.html

eeshusiri

Jun 6, 2012
Hi,

I am from IT and my husband is from HR. Can you please tell me if we can get appropriate oppurtunities in our fields in Quebec.
Its been stated that IT is in the top list but still have an apprehension. When can i expect interview call. waiting this long is very tiring . If any updates like , have to be prepeared for this and all, are recieved then would have been good.