+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

File number received Today...

harryy

Feb 10, 2009
taqwa said:
Well if he has applied under category 1122 he needs to pray very hard... lets hope he is in the cap... but it seems the normal wait from the time application reaches CIO is minimum 35 days... so he should hear in another 2 weeks time if he made the cap..

Harryy I am still waiting for your reply on my first post to know when your CC was charged?
@ taqwa

DD was sent, but sorry dear I have not checked that when it was charged :(

harryy

Feb 10, 2009
Avez said:
Hey Harry..! Thank you for sharing with the info.. I am on the same boat as all of us here.. However, still waiting for the file number though my file was sent on May 31, 2011..

May I please know if you've a permanent job and did you submit an Arranged Employment Opinion from Service Canada along with your PR application..?

My situation is kind off more complicated as at this point in time I am on a visitor status in Canada though I've been offered a permanent job and received a positive AEO from Service Canada.. Are you in Canada..? If yes, what's your status..?

Any response will be helpful.. Thank you....
@ Avez

Applied under FSW1 Catergory from India, No job in Canada.

tracesg

Star Member
Apr 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct-22-2011, Received Oct-27-2011 FedEx, Sign for by D. Stapleton
IELTS Request
Sent with application 8.5 overall
harryy said:
Today I got file number, But not sure what it exactly means :-\
Can I assume that am I eligible and my file will be processed further i.e. is first stage cleared? Will the file be transferred to local visa office from CIO NS.

Cheers.
Hi harry, would you be so kind to share with us if you receive your file number via email or via snail mail? I am waiting to hear back from the visa office as well as I have applied and my credit card has been charged. Would appreciate your answer to this. Thank you so much.

harryy

Feb 10, 2009
tracesg said:
Hi harry, would you be so kind to share with us if you receive your file number via email or via snail mail? I am waiting to hear back from the visa office as well as I have applied and my credit card has been charged. Would appreciate your answer to this. Thank you so much.
Rreceived through email.

If credit card has been charged its a +ve sign. Best of luck buddy :)

gabry

Aug 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
Doc's Request.
application received 6th July
Nomination.....
no
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
submitted 6.5
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Congratulation Harryy

May you advice the time line between cashed your CC and receiving the file number? I have been cashed CC 10 August , my application NOC 1122 was sent first of July 2011 , and I am still waiting to receive mail about file number from CIC .

thanks in advance

harryy

Feb 10, 2009
Thanks gabry.

Sorry dear, I dont have any information that when DD was encashed.

gabry said:
Congratulation Harryy

May you advice the time line between cashed your CC and receiving the file number? I have been cashed CC 10 August , my application NOC 1122 was sent first of July 2011 , and I am still waiting to receive mail about file number from CIC .

thanks in advance

irenesario

Star Member
Feb 14, 2009
Philippines
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Harry:

The feeling must be very good when you received your file number.

Congratulations!

Irene

harryy

Feb 10, 2009
Yes M.A.G.4.0. it was really amazing feeling. Many thanks dear :)

M.A.G.4.0. said:
Harry:

The feeling must be very good when you received your file number.

Congratulations!

Irene

GAYATHRID

Aug 29, 2011
CHEREES ! WHEN DID U SUBMIT THE APPLICATION, I AM WAITING FOR THIS AS I SUBMITTED THE APP. ON 13 JUNE 2011.

GOOD LUCK

harryy

Feb 10, 2009
GAYATHRID said:
CHEREES ! WHEN DID U SUBMIT THE APPLICATION, I AM WAITING FOR THIS AS I SUBMITTED THE APP. ON 13 JUNE 2011.

GOOD LUCK
It reached to Sydney office on June 21st and they replied back on 22nd Aug.

harryy said:
Today morning I checked status changed to 'Received by visa office'

What next please?
Dear Harryy ! Heartiest congratulations friend.Ur next ecas status will be "in process " .Wish u best of luck for ur medicals.Regardz.

harryy

Feb 10, 2009
I got 2nd AOR from NDVO. It was issued 40 days ago but received this week.

In contents of that letter, issued by VO they have specified that if required you will called for interview and for this you will get intimation one month advance.

Is this standard format of 2nd AOR (in which they have mentioned about interview) or it is different for all ???

Can anybody please confirm.

pmp

Oct 16, 2011
I am about to send my application for noc 3131 tom. I ave all my docs ready except tef result, pcc from fbi and pcc from india. Already applied for it but waiting. Also work experience letter is about to reach me in next week. But as application number already plunged to 402, I want to send my application tomorow itself. How could i send rest of my documents to cio? I mean is there any number or particular thing i should mention when i send rest of my docs in two weeks?? Please guide. Thanks to all