+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

File not found error on Arrima

Shimshim

Feb 18, 2021
Hey guys, hope everyone is doing well. I registered and paid for my CAQ and received my file number soon afterwards. I then registered on Arrima, however I cannot link my file to arrima for some reason. I keep getting the file not found error (check your details). I checked all my information numerous times and everything is correct. any advise? I need to apply for CAQ ASAP. Please let me know if you know a way to solve this issue

Kinkin

Jan 22, 2021
Hey guys, hope everyone is doing well. I registered and paid for my CAQ and received my file number soon afterwards. I then registered on Arrima, however I cannot link my file to arrima for some reason. I keep getting the file not found error (check your details). I checked all my information numerous times and everything is correct. any advise? I need to apply for CAQ ASAP. Please let me know if you know a way to solve this issue
From what I've read this seems to be a common system error. You can try calling MIFI or wait a few days and then try again. Most people have said that you simply have to keep insisting until you get through. Also make sure that your personal information Arrima is the same as what you gave when you registered for the CAQ on the MIFI website. All the best!

Shimshim

Feb 18, 2021
From what I've read this seems to be a common system error. You can try calling MIFI or wait a few days and then try again. Most people have said that you simply have to keep insisting until you get through. Also make sure that your personal information Arrima is the same as what you gave when you registered for the CAQ on the MIFI website. All the best!
thank you for your answer. Still waiting for the error to be fixed!

joe2021

Dec 27, 2020
Hello,

I had the same issue. The problem was that they mixed my last and first name and another issue was that if you don't have a last name on the passport then they might put NA,LNU,X, even a . (dot) since in most forms one cannot leave the field blank.

Its best to call MIFI and sort it out. I had to call 3 times. The first 2 customer care representative said that there is no issue with the names, only the 3rd person was able to figure out the issue. so all the best :)

vkurakula98

Aug 23, 2023
Hi, even though I'm facing the same issue now I filled out my application on 22-08-2023 and received a file number on 23-08-2023 but was unable to link my file to Arrima. If your problem is resolved could you please suggest to me what steps you have taken? If anyone else is seeing my comment and faced the same issue please suggest me a solution for this.

Applesbutter

Mar 28, 2024
Hello, I am unable to make payment on Arrima as it states my information does not match even though I have checked multiple times. Is someone else having issues with this as well.

Mar 29, 2024
I am also unable to make payment on Arrima for the same reason . . . "my information does not match". Does any have a way to resolve this?