+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

File lodged on 2nd Feb 22 and still no update. Students from March are even getting their PPRs!! Help

sihan

Star Member
Jul 3, 2021
Did you receive any update on your file?

Its been officially 120 days for me since I filed my Study visa Application. I don't even know what to do as my classes starts this Fall intake.

I applied in February this year. By all accounts, my application ought to be approved weeks ago and yet it hasn't because they are screwing me over right now. It is already 19 weeks since I made my application, god dammit ~~

I did my medical check up a year back, since I have decided to change my DLI, and my medical results are still valid, I made my study permit application with the same medical results, and IRCC approved it. My medical results are valid til 30 May.

God knows they dragged my application period out, now that it is already June, my medical results has expired, they now send me another form to go take another medical examination. What the hell !! They are doing this on purpose !! If they wanted me to go for another medical examination, just freaking say so !! Playing this drag game to wait for my medical results to expire is really really dirty !!

All these insane waste of time have prompted me to decide to postpone my application to the Winter 2023 semester, and am applying for another DLI. I will use the current SP application for that. It will be my final attempt to apply cos I am tired of playing all their lame games.