+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

File/document need to submit for "Evidence to Settle in B.C." - BCPNP Post-international graduate

gsthanhnguyen

Nov 22, 2022
Hi all,

I am uploading docs for BCPNP Post-international graduate application and there is a field that "Evidence to Settle in B.C. - Plan to settle and find employment in B.C.". What is the file/doc which I need to prepare for? Please guide to prepare this file

Thanks a lot!

EdytaM

Feb 1, 2023
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I uploaded a letter describing how much I like living in BC, how much I did here already, how many people I got to know through school/work/volunteering/clubs/etc., where did I travel in BC and how interesting it was to learn about different aspects of living in BC, and how much I wanna stay here and be part of that wonderful country! They want to see some "proof" that you assimilated yourself in this country and thus you keep being part of solution (having some work experience helps a lot, aka shows you are employable and you pay your own expenses) and not a potential problem ;)

Nilampatel025

Oct 10, 2023
I uploaded a letter describing how much I like living in BC, how much I did here already, how many people I got to know through school/work/volunteering/clubs/etc., where did I travel in BC and how interesting it was to learn about different aspects of living in BC, and how much I wanna stay here and be part of that wonderful country! They want to see some "proof" that you assimilated yourself in this country and thus you keep being part of solution (having some work experience helps a lot, aka shows you are employable and you pay your own expenses) and not a potential problem ;)
Do you have a sample letter that you can share ?