+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Field of study

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
In what context given your other post you say you have applied for express entry. Do you mean here that you are planning to apply for a study permit ?

savay2712

Jun 16, 2017
I have applied for express entry , but there is a coloumn in study section which has different options .so I am confused for physiotherapy I should select "medicine " or "science , health".
Although I have selected medicine.

Jul 25, 2018
Hi,
I have completed Post graduate diploma in Business administration (Customer relationship management) via distance learning and IQAS recognized that degree as Two-year graduate diploma program.
can anyone please advise what i have to give in the field of study column for this degree while applying for Express Entry?

Dre113

Sep 15, 2023
Good day , please my brother want to apply for school in Canada and his highest certificate presently is ND ( National Diploma . Please which of the colleges in Canada accept ND certificate from Nigeria ???

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Good day , please my brother want to apply for school in Canada and his highest certificate presently is ND ( National Diploma . Please which of the colleges in Canada accept ND certificate from Nigeria ???
You have to do the research of college admission requirements that accept it. No one will do the work for you.