+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Few Inquiries! Please help!!!!

Ruby_ruby

Dec 5, 2015
Hello Seniors,

I applied for Immigration under spouse sponsorship and CIC requested for a police clearance from Qatar, Doha (I lived there for 3 years). Can you please help me with couple of questions I have.

1. Is there any way to get the PCC from Qatar faster. I spoke to an agent company called IDOSCanada.ca and they said it will take minimum 2 months.

2. CIC asked to submit the PCC before 16th June 2016. Shall I write a cover letter to them requesting for an extension on this?. Can someone provide me with a sample format for the extension request.

Any advise or help will be really appreciated.

Thank you,
Regards,
Ruby

sakssey23

Feb 1, 2017
Hi, Good morning. Please are you now in Canada? How did you get your PPC. I need the police report from Qatar myself. For the Ministry of foreign affairs how do they get it stamped. I'm a bit confused on that. I'm in Canada right now, just finished my studies so am thinking of applying for the SINP nomination. If I can get the downloadable finger print form and take it to any Police Quarters here in Canada does that make sense? After that what's next. I need someone to show me steps on how to go about it.
How do I go about it please