+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fee refund incase of joining other University

dsan_01

Star Member
Sep 17, 2013
I am planning to go for visa with one university for May session but there are some good universities that I have applied for Sept session. The results of these universities are not out yet.

Now my query is how to get the refund of fees if after getting visa, I get offer letter from better university. Since its not a case of visa rejection so will the University refund my fee while I am still in my home country ?

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
dsan_01 said:
I am planning to go for visa with one university for May session but there are some good universities that I have applied for Sept session. The results of these universities are not out yet.

Now my query is how to get the refund of fees if after getting visa, I get offer letter from better university. Since its not a case of visa rejection so will the University refund my fee while I am still in my home country ?
u will have to read the refund policy of the university in question . refund policies are different depending on the university. Also be careful rules r changing in june (most probably) so dont go in May drop out and start in sept this may get u in trouble. Rules havent changed yet so cant be sure what impact it will have.