+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fee Receipt - Sending to CHC.. What to do..

Lifehouse

Jun 17, 2011
jigzyy said:
Hi,

My semester fee deadline was approaching(Wednesday 29th the last day) so I submitted my fee. Actually my uncle paid who lives in Canada via Credit Card on my SRS (Studend Record Service of Humber) online. I requested a receipt and got in couple hours (Fast!). Now I will be sending it to CHC Islamabad tomorrow insh-Allah. I haven't got any medical call yet so it will be a BUMP for them to check out my case again. Should I attach any covering letter or just send the receipt? I do not know my file # so I will only be providing my name and DOB so they can match the info.

IF you say attach a cover letter, what should I write in it than..??
Hey jigzyy regarding your case i would suggest you to send it right away without any hesitation. This a plus point in study permit case. infact you should have submitted first semester fee before applying and attached this receipt with your application.

The Cover letter is just perfect and very reasonable. Afridi is right bro you paid them...just show them up. Good luck !!

Junaid.Bjorn

Star Member
May 25, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2011
Doc's Request.
waiting
IELTS Request
Submitted with app. 7.5 Band
VISA ISSUED...
Insha-Allah
afridi2482 said:
Jiggzy.. I am telling u man.. dont listen any one and send it... its pretty genuine.. since ur college last date of submission of fee was approaching so u submitted the fee thats it... and its a positive point.. go straight away to fedex and send this letter.. it certainly will have a good effect man.. they are not psychologists ok.. they believe on facts.. even i am planning to send them my deferment letter man.. so dont think and send it immediately...
Afridi is right
When you pay your school fees along with visa application, it shows that you are actually serious about your intended course of study, and in all likeliness u will not be a student who goes to canada and changes his course.
I say send the reciept. I submitted half of my fees before the visa process, and sent my receipt too :)

Junaid.Bjorn

Star Member
May 25, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2011
Doc's Request.
waiting
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
Insha-Allah
TheHaiderRaja said:
in what way is it positive? it's an extra document, which isn't required. I met a US embassy visa officer at usefp and he's like we hate extra information, we end up having to find the required docs. If your required docs aren't satisfactory, its a no, we never look at all the extra stuff.

the Canadian visa officers cant be much different.
How is it an extra document?
You have paid them money. The law states that your required to update the Consulate with any developments in your case from YOUR side.
The chances of gettin a visa without payin a fee are lesser than the chances of gettin a visa by payin atleast some amount of the fees.
Everyone knows that.

Jigzzy, how much have you paid?
I paid $4k and sent the reciept of the telegraphic transfer. Even though i got my LOA after the transfer, and the LOA stated that $4k has been received, i still attached the wire transfer receipt for fun. Because it is not considered as an additional document. It just shows to which bank u transferred and all that. \
Also, alot of my friends did the same, i know of 4 friends who are in canada, and all of them did the same thing. Funny thing, none of them wrote a SOP, and i didn't either. I am from Muscat, and here you don't write a SOP, a SOP is considered an act of desperation. However, i believe otherwise, but still i never felt the need of a SOP. All you need to do is show more than enough funds. Thats what alllll my mates did. I showed $110,000

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
Awesome! All are YES, I will be sending them tomorrow inshAllah. I have paid $6140 as first semester fee. I was actually discouraged to pay the fee before I filled my application. That's why I deposited it near the deadline. Now I am going to send them the fee receipt along with the pasted Cover Letter.

Thanks for all the great inputs!!

qamalik729

Nov 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jigzyy said:
Till Now, I have wrote this.. please tell me what should I include / exclude..
thanks!

COVER LETTER
NAME,
ADDRESS

June 29, 2011

Canadian High Commission
Visa Section
Islamabad, Pakistan.

Attn.: Visa officer
Subject: First Semester tuition fee submission receipt

Dear Sir/Madam,

I respectfully want to state that I have attached an official tuition fee receipt that I have received from Humber Institute of Information and technology ON, Canada on successfully submitting my first semester tuition fee (CAD $6140). The reason I submitted the fee without getting a medical call or visa is because of a fee deadline that was due on Wednesday June 29th, 2011. I am writing this letter in order to inform you about this update.

My file details are as below:
Name: XXX XXXXX
Father Name: XXXX XXXXX XXXXX
Date of Birth: XXXX XX, XXXX
Institute: Humber Institute of Information and Technology
Program: Project Management, FALL 2011

Thank you so much in advance for your kind re-consideration.

Yours Sincerely,

Well I submitted me fees before applying for visa and attached the recipt with it when sending documents back in 2003 ......if helped alot in many ways ..... no clue about what is the case now ........
I am sure that you should not write so much into letter as you are giving them more information about ur intentions in letter ...... so just write simple ..... like

Please accept my student fee submission recipt as supporting document.My deadline for submitting semester tuition fee was _____________ .

writing more would for sure put VO in thinking ....... like why r u explaning him that ur not doing something with -ve intention..........telling u one thing these VO's have taken human psychology courses ..........I did not want to say that u write what i wrote but jus submit it as additional documents.............. so u write less u will stay safe ..........

I have a question ... u said ur submitting fees before medicals ...........do they tell u not to submit fees before medicals ....... if they do then dont submit it in any case ........... as i dont know what rules are there in 2011 for student visa..........

Chill

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!! I'll cut short the lines.

qamalik729 said:
Well I submitted me fees before applying for visa and attached the recipt with it when sending documents back in 2003 ......if helped alot in many ways ..... no clue about what is the case now ........
I am sure that you should not write so much into letter as you are giving them more information about ur intentions in letter ...... so just write simple ..... like

Please accept my student fee submission recipt as supporting document.My deadline for submitting semester tuition fee was _____________ .

writing more would for sure put VO in thinking ....... like why r u explaning him that ur not doing something with -ve intention..........telling u one thing these VO's have taken human psychology courses ..........I did not want to say that u write what i wrote but jus submit it as additional documents.............. so u write less u will stay safe ..........

I have a question ... u said ur submitting fees before medicals ...........do they tell u not to submit fees before medicals ....... if they do then dont submit it in any case ........... as i dont know what rules are there in 2011 for student visa..........

Chill

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
Sending them hard copies is better. Welcome aboard to the list.. Check my footer link for all the details. And please provide rest of the details.!!

golden_sky_18 said:
Well can't we email them these things instead of sending it in written?
I also just paid my hostel room fees since the last date came so I am also wondering that should I forward them the email recipt? or just wait?

by the way my application reached at CHC today~ applied on 27 (I know late).

imrankh85

Star Member
Mar 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NovaScotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 26 2014
AOR Received.
Awaiting
well paying ur fee is really a positive thing but i wud suggest dont send it now juz wait for ur medical call. once u get it than send it along with ur passport. Ur initial processing wud have alredy done by now so i dun think so u wud get any advantage of that now

afridi2482

Apr 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2011
Med's Request
24-03-2011
Med's Done....
28-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2011
LANDED..........
September 2011
Hey guys i got an email from CHC today....Please Put some light on it...

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review by an immigration officer. Backgronud checks are udnerway for this application.

Junaid.Bjorn

Star Member
May 25, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2011
Doc's Request.
waiting
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
Insha-Allah
afridi2482 said:
Hey guys i got an email from CHC today....Please Put some light on it...

Your application is currently in process and is in queue for review by an immigration officer. Backgronud checks are udnerway for this application.
Simple
Your application is being processed. And is in line to be reviewed by a VO.
Background is bein verified

afridi2482

Apr 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2011
Med's Request
24-03-2011
Med's Done....
28-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2011
LANDED..........
September 2011
are they checking my connections with osama or what... its been 93 days after my medical man... wt r they checking...

Junaid.Bjorn

Star Member
May 25, 2011
Visa Office......
CHC Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2011
Doc's Request.
waiting
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
Insha-Allah
afridi2482 said:
are they checking my connections with osama or what... its been 93 days after my medical man... wt r they checking...
Haha brother, we have a pakistani passport, and it creates tonss of problems.
Insha-Allah you will get ur visa soon.

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
As Azizi (Hasb-e-Haal) says.. They are finding ur links with Zubair Bin Tantaravi ;D

TheHaiderRaja

Star Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
afridi2482 said:
yea i guess they're doing exactly what you said. They're stereotyping you. inshallah you'll get it :)

jigzyy said:
As Azizi (Hasb-e-Haal) says.. They are finding ur links with Zubair Bin Tantaravi ;D
haha LMAO! :p

afridi2482

Apr 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2011
Med's Request
24-03-2011
Med's Done....
28-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2011
LANDED..........
September 2011
One thing that i found and i am happy about is that they didnt send me the traditional sentence and this time they added up this sentence..

Backgronud checks are udnerway for this

and if u check "background" and "underway" spellings u will come to know that they actually typed it in a hurry and got spelling mistakes... sooo i guess they checked out my damn file and then wrote this reply...

i know thaz funny but woo ghalib kehta hai na

K DIL K BEHLANAY K LIYE KHYAL ACHA HAI GHALIB....