+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

fee payment

sachu

Mar 13, 2013
i have paid only first semester fee..its said in acceptance letter to pay first semester fee..any problem

sabby2612

Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
is it for May 2013 intake? if so, damn u r lucky because till January 2013 intake, colleges and high commission preferred one year complete fee payment. HOwever, due to recent changes in SPP starting from May 2013 intake, they have given the leverage to pay just one semester fee and purchase GIC. have u applied under SPP or general?

Cheers!

One1Only

Mar 11, 2013
Dear,

As per today SPP India.

You will paid Only 1 semester fees compulsory. No problems with visas.But recommended is 1 FULL year.

Best of Luck for Visas!!!!

:) :) :) :)

socrates

Mar 13, 2013
can the fees to be paid to the college can be wired from my brotheres account??? is it ok? do they specify that fees should be paid from the student a/c? (p.s am not asking abt GIC, whic i know that it should be paid from my account)

socrates

Mar 13, 2013
sabby2612 said:
is it for May 2013 intake? if so, damn u r lucky because till January 2013 intake, colleges and high commission preferred one year complete fee payment. HOwever, due to recent changes in SPP starting from May 2013 intake, they have given the leverage to pay just one semester fee and purchase GIC. have u applied under SPP or general?

Cheers!
can the fees to be paid to the college can be wired from my brotheres account??? is it ok? do they specify that fees should be paid from the student a/c? (p.s am not asking abt GIC, whic i know that it should be paid from my account)

sabby2612

Mar 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
College fee can be paid from anyone's account or credit card. no issues. Only GIC payment needs to be from candidate's account.

Cheers!

sandhuboy

Aug 26, 2012
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
CHANDIGARH
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2013
Doc's Request.
16-04-2013
Med's Request
Waived
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
08/05/2013
LANDED..........
wahaguru manu v DATE pan da moka da..
socrates said:
yes u can pay from any body's account. even if u dont have A/c u can pay that also. u can also use thoms cook or wester union servies also i use thomas cook there exchange rate r great help me save my almost 20,000rs.