+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Fee payment option

skm12345

Feb 18, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please let me know, which is the best option if I am not paying Fee by credit card.
Certified cheque, Money order or bank draft. I am based in Canada, so please suggest me according to that.

Also for mailing the application, Canada post is good or I should send by courier.

MumbaiIndian

Jun 4, 2013
skm12345 said:
Please let me know, which is the best option if I am not paying Fee by credit card.
Certified cheque, Money order or bank draft. I am based in Canada, so please suggest me according to that.

Also for mailing the application, Canada post is good or I should send by courier.
Pay Online using your Credit or Debit Card. Bank Draft or Money Order will cost more.

ukulele

Jun 27, 2013
I have a similar question not to create a separate thread. I am trying to pay my fees for me (principal applicant) and my husband. When you go to CIC it gives you this list:

Principal applicant
A family member of the principal applicant who is 22 years of age or older, or is less than 22 years of age and is a spouse or common-law partner
A family member of the principal applicant who is less than 22 years of age and is not a spouse or common-law partner
Right of Permanent Residence Fee

So I chose 1 for the 1st option and 1 for the second option. Why is it showing me the right of Permanent Residence Fee? I am not paying it yet, am I?

I though I was only supposed to pay 550+550 from the beginning? Am I right?

skm12345

Feb 18, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MumbaiIndian said:
Pay Online using your Credit or Debit Card. Bank Draft or Money Order will cost more.
I can't pay by CC, becasue it is expiring in next two months, so looking for better option.

MumbaiIndian

Jun 4, 2013
skm12345 said:
I can't pay by CC, becasue it is expiring in next two months, so looking for better option.
if you pay online using your Credit Card, it will be paid straight away. you can save the recipt and send them along with application. Once the fee is paid online you don't need to have CC valid after that as the transaction is already been made.