+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Federal Skilled Worker Class Action Lawsuit

IMRANKHANJADOON

Aug 3, 2013
Hello Warmest,
I would like to add more in addition to the last day,s Statement.
send / Email copy of summary to Publishers,Embassies, Foreign Missions as well to:
1.Secretary General UN
2.Chief Justice International Court of Justice.
3.Director General Geneva Convention.
4.Director General Amnesty International.
5.Head of States Plus Foreign Ministers of USA,UK,AUSTRALIA,CHINA,SOUTH KOREA,INDIA,PAKISTAN,SRI LANKA,
NEW ZEALAND,TURKEY,OMAN,QATAR,UAE,KUWAIT,SAUDI ARABIA,BAHRAIN,RUSSIA,UKRAINE,PHILIPPINES,
TAIWAN,HONG KONG,SINGAPORE,EGYPT,JORDAN,SYRIA,IRAQ,IRAN,MOROCCO.

Regards
God Bless Canada
Imran Khan Jadoon
imrankhanjadoonca@hotmail.com

Jatt_warrior

Star Member
Jan 30, 2013
IMRANKHANJADOON said:
Hello Warmest,
Hello Jatt_warrior,

Quote from !
Justice Russell refused to permit an appeal of his decision. However, there is a means for getting around his refusal to "certify a question of general importance": an appeal may be made if the basis is a constitutional question. We have three constitutional questions:

1. Is s. 87.4 unconstitutional in that it denies jurisdiction to all courts to (a) matters before it before 87.4 was passed and (b) any any challenge to 87.4 itself?
2. Is the 87.4 unconstitutional in that it deprived 80,000 applicants (and their dependants) of their vested rights without the provision having become law following standard parliamentary review; i.e., it was tucked into a budget bill, where the MPs had a vested interest in its passage?
3. Is the requirement to obtain the ruling judge's permission to appeal his decision unconstitutional in that it encourages judges to breach their judicial duty without fear of being reversed -- as occurred repeatedly in Russell's decision?

Rocco said that he will reflect on this option over the weekend and revert.

I have a suggestion !
We should all stand together ( LITIGANTS + NON LITIGANTS + INVESTORS )under one Umbrella of TIM LEAHY, lodge an Appeal before to Federal Court and request the said court to direct Minister John Mccallum by using ACT 25.2 and grated PR Permanent Residence to all of us on the basis of Humanitarian & Compassionate grounds.For this new case we all should contribute 100 Canadian dollars from each file member as a fee of TIM LEAHY .
TIME IS RUNNING OUT .we should act together & Prompt.
GOD BLESS CANADA
GOD BLESS ALL OF US
Hello Imran,

Tim has informed that he is waitng for Rocco to get back on the question of Appeal.Till Rocco reply back to Tim we cannot say whether we can file any case for appeal in CAnadian court. Honestly I do not expect anything positive from their courts. This time they went one step ahead and didn't gave us the right to appeal. Atleast in cases under previous Government the right to appeal was not curtailed.

From this it is clear that it is a National policy to reduce the number of immigrants arrving in canada no matter which government is in power.

I am not sure whether we need to file a seperate case to make immigration minister use A25.2 to grant us the PR. Any further litigation is bound to doom.
Canadian courts are corrupt. Tim can straight away ask for Time from Immigration minister and discuss this litigation (A25.2) with him to know his views.

eb_babak

Jan 29, 2016
As many of you might have heard today from Tim he has sent us an email which starts by stating:
"Rocco has given up. He will not pursue the appeal because, whatever the outcome at the Federal Court of Appeal, the matter would have to move to the Supreme Court of Canada for a final decision. He’s not willing to invest his time and knows that, going to the Supreme Court would be very, very expensive. So, we are on our own now...."

Mr. Leahy has continued with:

"This reality gives us two options: (a) we can raise the matter directly with the Minister and/or (b) file a new court case, asking the Court to order DoJ counsel to forward the request to the Minister himself. Before doing either, I would like to have each of you explain why the Minister should grant the request."

Please refer to his latest email you should have been received if you have been part of mandamus litigation.

Basically we are at the end of line considering the fact that we are now using the last option of appealing to Minister of immigration personally. While I believe that Liberal government has more reasonable approach toward immigration but the fact is that the Minister is not aware of our issue or he may not consider it as a priority or as an option at all. Minister of immigration has been very active and busy to reverse the damages which have been caused by Conservatives and Jason Kenny in particular to immigration, citizenship and refugee laws and has done a good job on that front, considering the pressure and opposition from anti-immigrant Canadian front who basically consider first and second generation immigrants and even Canadian aboriginals as non-Canadian.

For our case while I still will follow what Tim has suggested by sending my reasons to him, but this is merely to make the minister of immigration, which I believe is a reasonable man, aware of the extent of the damages and injustice we have suffered. We can hope for the best but we need to prepare ourselves to accept the reality that Jason Kenny has done an excellent job in defrauding all of us. Current minister of immigration has no obligation to grant us permanent residency or re-open our files.

eb_babak

Jan 29, 2016
eb_babak said:
As many of you might have heard today from Tim he has sent us an email which starts by stating:
"Rocco has given up. He will not pursue the appeal because, whatever the outcome at the Federal Court of Appeal, the matter would have to move to the Supreme Court of Canada for a final decision. He’s not willing to invest his time and knows that, going to the Supreme Court would be very, very expensive. So, we are on our own now...."

Mr. Leahy has continued with:

"This reality gives us two options: (a) we can raise the matter directly with the Minister and/or (b) file a new court case, asking the Court to order DoJ counsel to forward the request to the Minister himself. Before doing either, I would like to have each of you explain why the Minister should grant the request."

Please refer to his latest email you should have been received if you have been part of mandamus litigation.

Basically we are at the end of line considering the fact that we are now using the last option of appealing to Minister of immigration personally. While I believe that Liberal government has more reasonable approach toward immigration but the fact is that the Minister is not aware of our issue or he may not consider it as a priority or as an option at all. Minister of immigration has been very active and busy to reverse the damages which have been caused by Conservatives and Jason Kenny in particular to immigration, citizenship and refugee laws and has done a good job on that front, considering the pressure and opposition from anti-immigrant Canadian front who basically consider first and second generation immigrants and even Canadian aboriginals as non-Canadian.

For our case while I still will follow what Tim has suggested by sending my reasons to him, but this is merely to make the minister of immigration, which I believe is a reasonable man, aware of the extent of the damages and injustice we have suffered. We can hope for the best but we need to prepare ourselves to accept the reality that Jason Kenny has done an excellent job in defrauding all of us. Current minister of immigration has no obligation to grant us permanent residency or re-open our files.

I asked Tim about what I said I would. Here was my question:
"I am wondering , when the application for permanent residency have been filed and processing fee was paid, did CIC had the obligation to process the application (i.e. look into it). If not, then how accepting processing fee in advance of processing application is justified. Better speaking, even if there were not such a direct obligation, wouldn't accepting and holding processing fee for years with no intention of processing the application constitute a reason for bringing application for 'fraud', 'misleading', 'abuse of power', 'distortion' and 'false advertising'?
Did we have anywhere in the application which has mentioned or implied that CIC had no responsibility to process the application and reserve the right to terminate it?"

Tim's answer:
"In the lead case, Liang, the Court noted that CIC had conceded that it had a duty to process the applications. What happened was that Kenney had Parliament terminate the files, thereby vitiating the obligation to process, which action the Court has upheld."

And this is my personal conclusion (NOT from Mr. Leahy):
While I trust that Tim knows every aspect of immigration law, I believe that court itself is in contempt of its procedure to deal with the matters justly and objectively because it would be chaotic if everybody would give himself/herself the right to undo the commitment unilaterally if we take the justification of court for the termination of an obligation with no consequences. Any country has the liberty to do whatever it desires with anyone, say Canadian government can confiscate any foreign investment if parliament votes for it, because Canada need that money... What Canadian court is telling me is that I can switch my mortgage regardless of my agreement with the lender and go to a better rate because I have found a cheaper rate with another bank and because my household voted in majority for it. I can say and sign something today and do opposite tomorrow because I found it better suited me...
Well, my friends, we are facing an organized fraud which has been endorsed by Canadian courts. When a court, which is supposed to be the reflective of a country's morals and conscience turns a blind eye and further, endorses an obvious fraud, distortion, false advertising, committing with the intention of violation of the commitment, then the court has disqualified itself as being a valid reference for justice.

hopefulever

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2004
Doc's Request.
Nov 2008
I dont have any hope now . God will surely open other doors for all of us. Thanks

IMRANKHANJADOON

Aug 3, 2013
Hi
hopefulever

Do,nt mind never say" I dont have any hope now"
as you are hopeful ever,then why you are getting worry.

Sir!
This is not the end of the world we all ( litigants or non litigants )get together hire TIM as our Lawyer lodge a new case in Federal Court and stress the need to Minister Immigration to give us PR on the basis of Humanitarian & Compassionate grounds.

Remember Section 87.4 is not applicable but ACT 25.2 still valid.
Prat to GOD ALL MIGHTY ALLAH to give us courage and strength to fight for a noble cause (CANADA IMMIGRATION ).

Regards
imran khan jadoon
imrankhanjadoonca@hotmail.com

jackdaw1

Feb 27, 2016
jackdaw1 said:
Dear Shajit,

A pessenger of same boat I asked this, More over as i heared some are telling they
got back the return money, thats why wondering whether you having information
of return back money, actually I am asking as expert, asking as become prey of system

Regards
Dear Forum Memebers,

Anybody can advice CIC return all the Pre- Feb 2006 applicants fee.

Thanks

Jun 21, 2014
I APPLIED UNDER FSW CLASS IN SEPTEMBERT 2004----WHEN CIC WAS NOT PROCESSING APPLICATION---I TOOK THE APPLICATION MONEY BACK.

PLEASE ADVISE CAN I ALSO RETRIEVE THET APPLICATION FOR CONTINUING THE APPLICATION NOW

jackdaw1

Feb 27, 2016
RAM PAL SHARMA said:
I APPLIED UNDER FSW CLASS IN SEPTEMBERT 2004----WHEN CIC WAS NOT PROCESSING APPLICATION---I TOOK THE APPLICATION MONEY BACK.

PLEASE ADVISE CAN I ALSO RETRIEVE THET APPLICATION FOR CONTINUING THE APPLICATION NOW
Dear Pal & other Forum Member,

Wondering CIC also inform me that they will return my fee in 2013, But till today I didn't rcv any mail
from them is it means CIC had eaten my fee also

jackdaw1

Feb 27, 2016
jackdaw1 said:
Dear Forum Member,

Is there anyone be kind to me by replying above

Thanks
Dear Forum Memebers,

Wondering how quickly you reply for lot of irrelevant issue of this thread but
no body kind to reply my issue.

Thanks

hopefulever

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDLS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-07-2004
Doc's Request.
Nov 2008
I want to reply for refund as tim case is lost now. what should I do ? Pl any one there to help.

Shajitmathew

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
jackdaw1 said:
Dear Forum Memebers,

Wondering how quickly you reply for lot of irrelevant issue of this thread but
no body kind to reply my issue.

Thanks
Dear, It is not because of that reason, but nobody knows how to approach CIC. They have no such system and access. Please write a letter to them or contact CIC through your agent (if applied through agent)

sirshank

Mar 17, 2016
Where can I get a copy of the Notice of Application or Statement of Claim that started this? Anyone have have a link?