+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Federal Skilled Trades Program

mthakurwani

Apr 16, 2015
My cousin brother's background and current experience is in Information Technology and in Networking side. He wants to apply in Federal Skilled Trades Program as Network Cabling Technician. He can get the approval from Ontario College of Trades, but he wants to know if there are any training institutes or centres for network cabling technician trade exam preparation?

Anybody applied under FSTP?

Any help would be highly appreciated. Thank you.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
My cousin brother's background and current experience is in Information Technology and in Networking side. He wants to apply in Federal Skilled Trades Program as Network Cabling Technician. He can get the approval from Ontario College of Trades, but he wants to know if there are any training institutes or centres for network cabling technician trade exam preparation?

Anybody applied under FSTP?

Any help would be highly appreciated. Thank you.
Have you researched which jobs qualify? It doesn’t sound like he meets the requirements of this program.

deji200

Sep 1, 2017
Good Day,

Please advise i would also like to apply for a skill trade certificate but i have some concerns just to know if am on the right path.
Trade - Network Technician or Network Hardware
Experience - Over 10years as a Network Support Engineer
Degree - B.Eng Electrical
With some Professional Certifications.

So my Questions is do i just apply for an assessment and if they would give me a trade certificate.