+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Federal skill trade program cook

lovedaman

Aug 4, 2018
hi all,

please help me out if anybody knows about a certificate of qualification I have got my trade equivalency assessment has approved ( voluntary cook trade from Ontario ). now, what is the certificate of qualification as this is not a red seal for sure.

can I apply for express entry if I got my trade equivalency approved from Ontario

Jul 10, 2019
Dears,
Can we use the Certificate of Qualification - Ontario (Assistant Cook) to claim 50 points in EE profile (NOC 6322 - Assistant Cook).... ?

rchldcv

Jul 7, 2019
hi, is wes evaluation required for trade equivalency assessment?
my husband needs to apply for TEA because his culinary diploma is not eligible for evaluation by wes.
if you have guide in TEA application pls. thabks

Akshya_s

Apr 23, 2020
hi all,

please help me out if anybody knows about a certificate of qualification I have got my trade equivalency assessment has approved ( voluntary cook trade from Ontario ). now, what is the certificate of qualification as this is not a red seal for sure.

can I apply for express entry if I got my trade equivalency approved from Ontario
hello was your application approved under the federal skilled trades program?
Also did you receive a Certificate of qualification or a statement of membership at the time?

Umangs

May 29, 2019
hi all,

Hi,

Did you get trade certificate and claim points in express entry?

Akshya_s

Apr 23, 2020
Also did you receive a Certificate of qualification or a statement of membership at the time?
I received PR under PNP and took that pathway.I have a statement of membership

Cilantro

Mar 2, 2018
Dears,
Can we use the Certificate of Qualification - Ontario (Assistant Cook) to claim 50 points in EE profile (NOC 6322 - Assistant Cook).... ?
Sorry for bothering , while applying for PR you did u had certificate of qualifications under assistant cook?

Akshya_s

Apr 23, 2020
Hello,
Apologies for the late response.My application got approved under PNP luckily.I received a statement of membership and was not able to use the same for FST class.You need to have a completed examination to be eligible under this category.