+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

federal investor program

nabil2009

Star Member
Apr 23, 2009
Hi all,

I applied federal investor program in jan 2008 ,submitted my whole documents request in May 2013 .after this i didn't hear from them till end of june 2015 that they terminated my application .

But so far i didn't apply for my fee refund and just i now i heard from some one whoever didn't apply for fee refund they are receiving letter for interview of their federal investor application.

Any idea ? shell i wait for to apply fee refund ......

Thanks

Songsort

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2015
nabil2009 said:
i heard from some one whoever didn't apply for fee refund they are receiving letter for interview of their federal investor application.
I don't think what you heard is true. The federal investor program is terminated.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/IIP-EN.asp

On June 19 2014, Bill C-31 became law, and applications still in the backlog of the federal Immigrant Investor Program and Entrepreneur Program were terminated.

If a selection decision was made on your application before February 11, 2014
Your application is not affected and will continue to be processed.

Even if you have not yet completed the required investment or submitted the results of your immigration medical exam, your application is not affected by this legislation.

Kashfool76

Apr 30, 2016
nabil2009 said:
Hi all,

I applied federal investor program in jan 2008 ,submitted my whole documents request in May 2013 .after this i didn't hear from them till end of june 2015 that they terminated my application .

But so far i didn't apply for my fee refund and just i now i heard from some one whoever didn't apply for fee refund they are receiving letter for interview of their federal investor application.

Thanks
How much fund they kept from you?

Check Manitoba business immigration plan...express entry...

Happy007

May 20, 2016
nabil2009 said:
Hi all,

Thanks
Did you get your refund???