+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Federal file jan 4,2018

Saandeep kaur

Jun 5, 2019
Hi my file number is EP00296787. Applied in jan. 2018 and I passed my medical exam in june 29, 2018. After that there is no updations. My medical is going to expires in this month I do not know whats going on with my file. The processing time bar shows 60 days still I i dun know what you guys gonna do in these last 2 months. I have an emergency back home and I called so many times and filled web forms as well. There is no appropriate response to my inquiries they just told whatever I can see on my cic account. I am looking for additional informations. Please help me out with that. Thanks

Ainp Dec

Star Member
Jun 14, 2018
Hi my file number is EP00296787. Applied in jan. 2018 and I passed my medical exam in june 29, 2018. After that there is no updations. My medical is going to expires in this month I do not know whats going on with my file. The processing time bar shows 60 days still I i dun know what you guys gonna do in these last 2 months. I have an emergency back home and I called so many times and filled web forms as well. There is no appropriate response to my inquiries they just told whatever I can see on my cic account. I am looking for additional informations. Please help me out with that. Thanks
Did you got a email from them to update your medical?

Pinkyyy

Apr 9, 2019
i dont think you will need to re-do medical at this moment. i am also a jan applicant, my medical will be expire in June 15. i called cic today, agent told me do nothing but wail. do not re do medical unless they sent request.