+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Federal court judicial review-Won.. my timeline

itsmecan

Jun 10, 2021
I won the judicial review after that they reopened my portal for submission to be reconsidered my another VO
I read somewhere that JR can be a troublesome process for IRCC officers and involves lot of paperwork and also time. This makes them just approve the case even if your profile is just borderline ok and no serious security concerns.

Mabe211

Jun 12, 2021
submitted application- may 10th 2021.

Review of eligibility- we are review whether you meet eligibility requirements.

Review of medical- you don’t need medical exam.

Review of additional documents-The additional documents you provided has been updated

interview- you don’t need an interview

Background- we are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Application status- we are processing your application.

Does this mean my application is been process.. and is this normal.. who else has same timeline like mine.. is this a positive sign.
thanks
Hi .. what is ur profile and reason of refusal.
Where you applied ur visa and judicial review.

Dannyoyea

Jun 13, 2021
Wow .. some fight. I have read some case transcripts on the internet. Is yours also available online ? I am also planning to go down that route if they refuse me this time. Also, can you tell me which immigration lawyer did you consult ?
I was refused 4 times. I consulted an immigration lawyer and they filed a JR to challenge the refusal and I got judgment. These guys are really good at what they do. You can reach them on:

Francesca Eluromma
Barrister and Solicitors | Notary Public
Evergreen Solicitors
Email: feluromma@evergreenlawsolicitors.com
Fax: 587-409-4085
Tel: 587-718-8585.

Reactions: DesiPikachu

Dannyoyea

Jun 13, 2021
Please give us details of your profile, why your visa was rejected, how many times you applied, your journey through the JR process, how much time and money it took ... things like these. Make a detailed post if possible. It will help a lot of people.
Yea, she is very professional and knowledgeable. She did my JR and won the case. She also did a lot of follow up on my behalf. Just send her an email or a WhatsApp message through her number, she would respond to you.

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
Yea, she is very professional and knowledgeable. She did my JR and won the case. She also did a lot of follow up on my behalf. Just send her an email or a WhatsApp message through her number, she would respond to you.
inbox me name of the lawyer please. You got SP approved after winning JR?

trendyx

Apr 9, 2019
Infoplace Canada u can search for her on Instagram.
Are u a Nigerian applicant? I used them and got refused the 2nd time now we planning to go for JR. Pls how long did everything take? From getting gcms notes to the final court decision? I'm in panic cos my head is full, submitted and did all the necessary still got refused based on purpose of visit and ties to canada and country of residence. Florence has cursed their life.

Dannyoyea

Jun 13, 2021
Are u a Nigerian applicant? I used them and got refused the 2nd time now we planning to go for JR. Pls how long did everything take? From getting gcms notes to the final court decision? I'm in panic cos my head is full, submitted and did all the necessary still got refused based on purpose of visit and ties to canada and country of residence. Florence has cursed their life.
If those guys failed you, use the Solicitors I used. I used them once a d got result. You can reach them on:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/posts/9592660/bookmark
Francesca Eluromma
Barrister and Solicitors | Notary Public
Evergreen Solicitors
Email: feluromma@evergreenlawsolicitors.com
Fax: 587-409-4085
Tel: 587-718-8585.

All the best.