Nov 2018
Passport Req..
Dec 2018 & Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2019
LANDED..........
ما شاء الله لا قوة الا بالله
mapsora said:
Any update 2016 federal applicant. Slow...
Hi mapsora,

Nothing from my side, nothing but a complete silence ..

mgazi

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
CSQ June 2015
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
Documents' Update November 2017
AOR Received.
28-02-2016
File Transfer...
Processing: 14-03-2016 / Pre-Arrival Letter: 27/11/17
Med's Request
Oct 2018
Med's Done....
Nov 2018
Passport Req..
Dec 2018 & Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2019
LANDED..........

gaye_ga

Nov 9, 2014
Dear all,

I have another question since we are on the process of completing documents for CIC after CSQ. Our situation as of today is that we submitted documents for quebec at 2013, and got CSQ 2016. During 2014, we submitted for the FSWP and got our documents returned since cap reached. Based on the returned documents, they put number in the UCI part. My question is, do we put the UCI number in our apllplication for CIC today? Kindly help please. Thanks!

Atomicroxi

Apr 4, 2016
im very confused...my husband sent his federal inland application in march we just received his AOR. we also applied for a work permit, i called the office and they said i had to send everything together to the federal office, then id send the quebec papers later... is this right... now that i got a uci # can i send in the quebec papers... or do i have to wait for the open work permit... or does the open work permit not work here in qc?

gaye_ga

Nov 9, 2014
mgazi said:
you are most welcome gaye_ga
Dear mgazi,

I have another question since we are on the process of completing documents for CIC after CSQ. Our situation as of today is that we submitted documents for quebec at 2013, and got CSQ 2016. During 2014, we submitted for the FSWP and got our documents returned since cap reached. Based on the returned documents, they put number in the UCI part. My question is, do we put the UCI number in our apllplication for CIC today? Kindly help please. Thanks!

leamour

May 8, 2016
Can anybody help me out

If i get married during federal process and want to sponsor my spouse later instead of adding my spouse at this tym in order to avoid the delay of my processing... do i need to update midi too for my status change or just federal only or both.

Thank you!

mgazi

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
CSQ June 2015
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
28-02-2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Oct 2018
Med's Done....
Nov 2018
Passport Req..
Dec 2018 & Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2019
LANDED..........
gaye_ga said:
Dear mgazi,

Hello gaye_ga

I found some info on : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=772&top=4
and some useful info on: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/what-is-uci-number-t99699.0.html
I hope this can help

gaye_ga

Nov 9, 2014
mgazi said:
Hello gaye_ga

I found some info on : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=772&top=4
and some useful info on: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/what-is-uci-number-t99699.0.html
I hope this can help
Thank you very much mgazi. I think I will put the UCI number from my previous application since I think it is universal. Another question if that is ok with you, since I am taking my masters, total number of education is 15? (6 years primary, 4yrs secondary, 4yrs bachelor, and 1 yr on-going masters?) Is that right? Many thanks again mgazi! :)

mgazi

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
CSQ June 2015
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
28-02-2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Oct 2018
Med's Done....
Nov 2018
Passport Req..
Dec 2018 & Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2019
LANDED..........
gaye_ga said:
Thank you very much mgazi. I think I will put the UCI number from my previous application since I think it is universal. Another question if that is ok with you, since I am taking my masters, total number of education is 15? (6 years primary, 4yrs secondary, 4yrs bachelor, and 1 yr on-going masters?) Is that right? Many thanks again mgazi! :)
Hi gaya_ga

I think it would be 14 Years since the 15th is not yet completed. tell me, When will you complete the on-going master study?

Mrmz

Dec 3, 2015
Hi Dears,
i have one info. and Question please , if you may share me your opinions , after i share you my experience ,
i applied as single for Quebec immirgation mid of 2011, got married in in end of 2013 but did not declare or update my marital status to BIQ , thinking i can sponsor my wife later after landing to Quebec normally (i was soo ignorant), as i am a sole requestor of CSQ, even i got the CSQ (as Single) with no interview in 2015 , and we got a new baby born just after CSQ issue by 1 month, though in the end of 2015, after i applied for myself only of course for federal stage (security and Medial) , i knew i can nevvvverrrr evverrrr sponsor my wife and baby later if not declared to immigration Authorities before Visa issue and landing, so immediately i communicated (by phone) with BIQ to tell them i am married from 2 years , and have a baby (Both not Accompanying) so i can update my file and Marital status , they asked me to send letter (to immigration Quebec) with all status , to show me exactly what do,
So i sent the letter with all data and advice needed for steps to take , but they did not replied , so i kept sending lots of mails to BIQ , till i received the Reply mail crystal clear finally that i should declare the Wife and Baby ASAP to CIC (for Security and Medical), and no need now to communicate or update, or change marital status in Immigration Quebec as both wife and baby are not accompanying me, so no CSQ will be Required for them now,
I communicated with CIC already , adding both Spouse and Child to file in federal stage , already medical requested now and it is going normal now,
so please , could you highlight to me your Opinions please , now sponsorship is applicable ? , no any other steps or precautions i should take or be aware of, related to BIQ or CIC ?

Many Many thanks..

gaye_ga

Nov 9, 2014
mgazi said:
Hi gaya_ga

I think it would be 14 Years since the 15th is not yet completed. tell me, When will you complete the on-going master study?
Hello mgazi,

Probably after 1-2 years. But should I include it in my education part though it is still on-going? Many thanks. :)

mgazi

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
CSQ June 2015
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
28-02-2016
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Oct 2018
Med's Done....
Nov 2018
Passport Req..
Dec 2018 & Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2019
LANDED..........
daris25 said:
Whatsaap group for people those who waiting for csq, interested +919645784224,(sent request)
Hi daris25,

can you share your experience with us?
time line?
last updates

Thx

HARSH131010190

Star Member
Aug 28, 2015
i have a question friends..

i just got csq and i have laim points for indian work experiance and it was genuine so i got csq...now i am preparing for federal application.

my question is that when i came to canada on study permit that time my agent from india doent mention my work experiance in study permit file...but now i have to mention it because i have claim work exp in csq..can cic make any problem because i did not mention that time and i mention it now...

quebeck7

May 4, 2016
Hello friends

I had received medical and RPRF request in February.
my medical was received by cic in march2016. However my rprf dd is returned due to incorrect amount.Then i had resubmitted dd with correct amount and it was encashed on 7 April2016(my visa office is new Delhi).

I have emailed visa office to get information about my application.
Today they replied me that your file is pending final review.At present no action is required on your part.

Any one please guide me what it means and how long it takes me to get PPR request. :) :)