+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2024 - Outland Spousal Sponsorship

skizzle

Feb 17, 2024
Hello Everyone,

I applied for my Husband's sponsorship for PR IN July 2023 who is residing in Australia currently on a work permit. At the time of submission, I provided them proof of relationship including- proof of communications via chats, calls and video calls, and proof of my visit to Australia initially for my marriage and then later next year to visit him. We were married for 10 months when I applied for his PR.
Now IRCC has asked us to submit additional proof of relationship as mentioned below:
1. Proof of interdependence(financial, emotional, etc.)
2. Proof of any periods of cohabitation.
3. Proof of Visits.

After applying for my husband's PR file, We applied for his visitor's visa and got it shortly. Recently he visited me In Canada and stayed with me for 2.5 months and now has gone back to his country of residence.
My only concern regarding providing this additional information is-
how can I provide the Proof of emotional interdependence?
Also for proof of cohabitation do I only provide the proof regarding his recent visit which happened after our file submission or resubmit the previous proofs again of my previous visits which were originally all submitted during the submission of the initial application for PR? Regarding the proof of cohabitation would a driver's license for the same address be enough? As I do not have any rental or utility bill under his name.
We also do not have a joint account yet, Though we did open an account under his name at a local branch near our house. I can provide that as proof of the same address as well.
Proof of communication is not asked but is it required of me to submit some more screenshots of our communications after the submission of our file initially?

I can also generate some letters of support from relatives who all know about our relationship and met us during my husband's visit to Canada. My mother and brother also live with me, I can provide letters of support from them as well regarding his visit here and our relationship as a family.

I am just a little less aware of what and how to submit everything asked in the right or apt way, I do not want to over-submit or resubmit anything, that being said also do not want the officer to think that I could not produce anything when asked.

Is there any possibility that the officer would have missed a few documents in my previous file to check thoroughly as we provided almost 15 support letters from friends and family who visited our marriage ceremony in Australia and have also provided ample communications proofs and pictures of my visits to Australia?
Because I have no idea what to provide as proof of emotional support or proof of emotional interdependence.
I had already submitted a personal statement notarized earlier stating all the emotional aspects of our relationship in which I had mentioned a couple of personal issues in my husband's life which I am fully aware and supportive of.
I am going blankly thinking about what to mention in a personal statement to prove emotional interdependency. Also, would that be enough to show it as proof of emotional interdependency because that will be word of mouth? Please help me out anyone if someone has any idea about this or may have seen or been in such a situation?
All or any comments, Ideas and suggestions are welcome. Please feel free to message me, I have 3 weeks left to submit the above mentioned.

Thank you!
Financial:

 Joint loan agreements for real estate, cars, major household
appliances;
 Joint ownership of property, other durable goods;
 Operation of joint bank accounts, joint credit cards evidence that any
such accounts have existed for a reasonable period of time;
 The extent of any pooling of financial resources, especially in relation
to major financial commitments;

Social

 Evidence that the relationship has been declared to government
bodies and commercial or public institutions or authorities and
acceptance of such declarations by any such bodies;
 Joint membership in organisations or groups, joint participation in
sporting, cultural, social or other activities;
 Joint travel;
 Testimonials by parents, family members, relatives or friends and
other interested parties about the nature of the relationship and
whether the couple present themselves to others as partners.
 Time spent together;
 Time spent with one another’s families;
 Regular and continuous communication when apart.

Aether

Apr 13, 2023
Hi guys, I wanna ask.
I submitted my application and today (Mar 8), my sponsor got email like this.

"This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2024/02/22 on behalf of the following member(s):"

Is that AOR? Will I as the principal applicant get AOR too? Thank you.

dialsquare

Feb 6, 2024
Hi guys, I wanna ask.
I submitted my application and today (Mar 8), my sponsor got email like this.

"This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2024/02/22 on behalf of the following member(s):"

Is that AOR? Will I as the principal applicant get AOR too? Thank you.
Correct: This is the AOR. Nope, no other AOR, this is it.

Reactions: Raj0411

VirenP2021

Jan 21, 2021
anyone know what happens if you application is returned, my agent made a mistake in form and it got returned. I am concerned now not sure how it will go.we submitted the file again in 1.5 hours. Since application was returned and not refused, does it mean file will go back to same officer that is working on it or will it go back to the pool and will have to wait from day 1 ?

eric786110

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Hey everyone! Quick update for those diving into the March 2024 Inland Spousal Sponsorship journey. Make sure to check out this valuable discussion thread: March 2024 Inland Spousal Sponsorship. It's a fantastic resource to share and gather insights on the application process. Don't forget to contribute by sharing your application status and experiences. Together, let's make this journey a collaborative and supportive one!