+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2024 - Outland Spousal Sponsorship

Aether

Apr 13, 2023
Hey guys, I received BIL on April 4th. I haven't done the Biometric because I'm waiting for the medical. Where I'm from the VAC and approved panel physician are located away from my address (different province). So I'm waiting for medical request so I can do it together. I know there's not fixed timeline but how many days usually we get the Medical Instruction after the BIL?

My sponsor got the SA on April 5th. Then my application was moved to Singapore Visa Office on the same day.

SpousalImmi

Feb 28, 2024
Hey guys, I received BIL on April 4th. I haven't done the Biometric because I'm waiting for the medical. Where I'm from the VAC and approved panel physician are located away from my address (different province). So I'm waiting for medical request so I can do it together. I know there's not fixed timeline but how many days usually we get the Medical Instruction after the BIL?

My sponsor got the SA on April 5th. Then my application was moved to Singapore Visa Office on the same day.
Be careful the BIL expired in 30 days

Aaallysie

Star Member
Mar 16, 2023

Please do your Biometrics before the deadline which is 30 days as indicated in the letter you received, cz you never know when you will receive the Medical instruction letter it may be months apart you never know

Joey-Jo

Mar 18, 2024
Hey guys, I received BIL on April 4th. I haven't done the Biometric because I'm waiting for the medical.
Yes, as others above have said, don't wait for the medical instruction, book an appointment for the biometrics straight away. You have 30 days to submit this from the date your sponsor was approved.

Aether

Apr 13, 2023
Thank you all for the reminder. Still no MIL but I've booked my appointment for April 30. It's still within the 30 days window. Those from February applicant, after getting BIL, have you guys received MIL? Just curious.

Joey-Jo

Mar 18, 2024
Thank you all for the reminder. Still no MIL but I've booked my appointment for April 30. It's still within the 30 days window. Those from February applicant, after getting BIL, have you guys received MIL? Just curious.
Yes, I received mine the day after the BIL.

simgill1313

Apr 27, 2024
My file was submitted in Feb beginning, its a spouse sponsorship file. AOR received in 3 weeks and waited for 3 weeks to get sponsorship approval letter and then now it’s been a month since the medical is updated, how long it is taking to get PR after medical request. Plz reply