+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2024 - Citizenship Applications

PR->Citizen->OCI

Jan 2, 2024
Wow, this is very useful info.

My test was completed on April 02 but still nothing reflected on my account so I just called up IRCC (as it's been a week) and was helped by the most amazing agent.

They said my test was complete but the agent might be busy to update it. They gave me additional information on how these are checked and updated. They have asked me to keep a proof of my 'unofficial result' just in case. In addition they also mentioned that everything else looks good on my profile and has been checked "Language and Physical presence" but waiting to be updated. They also mentioned that Prohibitions would be the last to be updated as it will come right before the Ceremony.

Just wanted to share this info and it might help others during this process. I'm relieved :)

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
AOR date is 19th Feb:
Tracker link on 29th Feb:
But no movement after that.
No test invite yet
This is really annoying.. what's your region in Canada? Also did you get background complete? I put in a webform today and highly cinsidering calling them next week if no answer by Friday.

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
I am from Whitby, ON

I am planning to call by Friday
Hopefully we will get our situation sorted out... I am from Winnipeg, MB.. heard lots of people here didn't get their test yet.. this is really annoying and a total lack of fairness... I am sure my app doesn't have any issues and should be a regular one, so I don't know what is preventing them to send me test.. maybe just hit a button, maybe the officer is sleeping or on vacation or just doesn't want to work lol

• Haha
Reactions: PR->Citizen->OCI

kennyrogers

Star Member
Feb 4, 2022
Canada
Hopefully we will get our situation sorted out... I am from Winnipeg, MB.. heard lots of people here didn't get their test yet.. this is really annoying and a total lack of fairness... I am sure my app doesn't have any issues and should be a regular one, so I don't know what is preventing them to send me test.. maybe just hit a button, maybe the officer is sleeping or on vacation or just doesn't want to work lol
Maybe there is a reason that you need more time to study? hehe don't worry it will come soon! I really thought we have the same timeline.

• Haha

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
Maybe there is a reason that you need more time to study? hehe don't worry it will come soon! I really thought we have the same timeline.
Hahahha thank you for the good laughing this morning... if there is one thing that i won't do is studying.. i can't stand reading more about Canada history.. lol even canadians don't know their history as much as we know.. lol I will save and use my energy to chase down ircc until i get my oath ceremony.. lol that's impossible for 2 people living in different provinces and different life situations to have the same timeline but good try for us.. lol

Btw, congrats on your test result!! Hopefully you'll get more updates soon!!

kennyrogers

Star Member
Feb 4, 2022
Canada
Hahahha thank you for the good laughing this morning... if there is one thing that i won't do is studying.. i can't stand reading more about Canada history.. lol even canadians don't know their history as much as we know.. lol I will save and use my energy to chase down ircc until i get my oath ceremony.. lol that's impossible for 2 people living in different provinces and different life situations to have the same timeline but good try for us.. lol

oooh I feel you! especially you already studied and you want to let that all info out to your brain and drain everything. it will come soon! I really noticed that the processing times slow down compare to December and January applicants. At least for myself I'm done with the exam so it is just waiting game from my side nothing I can do but just wait.

PR->Citizen->OCI

Jan 2, 2024
@AG_whitby There are a bunch of people in the Feb group, who have a similar situation, did you call IRCC to check what's happening? you can join the WhatsApp group, where most of us are providing updates on the Feb applications progress.
https://chat.whatsapp.com/IdBsuqC6J2z1EhEyB7STXw
Also, Do you have an ID on the spreadsheet? If you need to add your info to the spreadsheet please fill in the following info and send it here, I'll update the spreadsheet for you
ID:
Single/Family (How many if family):
Physical Presence Days:
App Sent:
App Delivered:
AOR Date:
Tracking Link Date:
Test Invite Date:
Test Interview Date:
Test Completed Date:
Finger Print Request:
Finger Print Received Date:
Background Complete Date:
Language Complete Date:
Prohibitions Complete Date:
Physical Presence Complete Date:
Decision Made Date:
Oath Letter Date:
Oath Date:

AOR date is 19th Feb:
Tracker link on 29th Feb:
But no movement after that.
No test invite yet

JamCan56

Star Member
Sep 6, 2021

Lol, i love the perseverance to not end up in IRCC graveyard. I don't blame you though for not wanting to study more - it is quite alot to take in. I think you'll be fine tbh.
Test Taken Date: April 12 just after midnight (19/20)
Honestly, it wasnt as bad as i thought. If you've done all the review links others have posted, you'll be more than fine.

Mfoniso Urua

Jul 4, 2020
@AG_whitby There are a bunch of people in the Feb group, who have a similar situation, did you call IRCC to check what's happening? you can join the WhatsApp group, where most of us are providing updates on the Feb applications progress.
https://chat.whatsapp.com/IdBsuqC6J2z1EhEyB7STXw
Also, Do you have an ID on the spreadsheet? If you need to add your info to the spreadsheet please fill in the following info and send it here, I'll update the spreadsheet for you
ID:
Single/Family (How many if family):
Physical Presence Days:
App Sent:
App Delivered:
AOR Date:
Tracking Link Date:
Test Invite Date:
Test Interview Date:
Test Completed Date:
Finger Print Request:
Finger Print Received Date: