+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2024 - Citizenship Applications

PR->Citizen->OCI

Jan 2, 2024
It will keep showing until the tracker shows the test complete and once you get test complete on the tracker, you will still see a generic test message which says, if you are invited for test and haven't received email blah blah, it is the same for everyone.

Just out of curiosity - even after giving the test will it keep showing "Take the test - waiting for you" message, until they won't officially change the test status to done?

VB14

May 10, 2021
  • Apr 8, 2024

Scheduled for citizenship test
    Citizenship test
    You've been scheduled to take citizenship test online between April 8, 2024 and May 7, 2024. Information and instructions will be sent to you.
  • Apr 3, 2024

Activity status updated: Citizenship test New update
    Citizenship test
    Citizenship test status has been updated to In progress.
  • Mar 28, 2024

Activity status updated: Background verification New update
    Background verification
    Background verification status has been updated to Completed.
  • Feb 29, 2024
    Application filed New update
    We have received your application and have begun to process your application. Information about next steps and required action items will be coming soon.

JACK SMITH

Mar 18, 2024
No test e-mail as of now.

Citizenship Application Status:
ID:JACK SMITH
App Type: Online
Applicant: SINGLE
Physical Presence: 1297 Days
App Sent: Feb 22nd, 2024
App Delivered: Feb 22nd, 2024
AOR Date: March 6th, 2024
Tracking Link Date: March 14th,2024
Test Invite Date: April 3rd, 2024 in progress (updated on tracker on April 5th,2024) only one GU on March 29th, 2024
Test Interview Date: April 8th, 2024 to May 8th, 2024
Test Completed Date:
Finger Print Request:
Finger Print Received Date:
Background Complete Date:
April 3rd, 2024 (updated on tracker on April 5th,2024)
Language Complete Date:
Prohibitions Complete Date:
Physical Presence Complete Date:
Decision Made Date:
Oath Letter Date:
Oath Date:

Last edited:

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
please update my info in the spreadsheet. I just noticed in my tracker today April 5 scheduled for citizenship test. most probably I will wait for the email for the official invitation right?
Congratulations!!! Your app is faster than mine!! No test yet.. good luck on your test!!

scientistatwork

Mar 29, 2019
Chicago
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
Jan 24 2019
Med's Done....
03-05-2019
Hello, I got GU and then Test as comepleted in tracker on April 4th, 2024.
However, on tracker the test completed date is April 2, 2024.
Wondering why is the background still in progress and not completed yet?
Thanks ya'll.

PR->Citizen->OCI

Jan 2, 2024
There are some people in Feb group, with no updates, i am sure things will be faster, once you start getting updates, it totally depends on the office though, did you try to call IRCC?
App submitted Feb18, AoR Feb 26, no progress post that whatsoever. Anything to be worried for?

PR->Citizen->OCI

Jan 2, 2024
Congratulations :) I have updated the spreadsheet, you can join the WhatsApp group, where most of us are providing updates on the Feb applications progress
https://chat.whatsapp.com/IdBsuqC6J2z1EhEyB7STXw

• Apr 8, 2024

Scheduled for citizenship test
    Citizenship test
    You've been scheduled to take citizenship test online between April 8, 2024 and May 7, 2024. Information and instructions will be sent to you.
  • Apr 3, 2024

Activity status updated: Citizenship test New update
    Citizenship test
    Citizenship test status has been updated to In progress.
  • Mar 28, 2024

Activity status updated: Background verification New update
    Background verification
    Background verification status has been updated to Completed.
  • Feb 29, 2024
    Application filed New update
    We have received your application and have begun to process your application. Information about next steps and required action items will be coming soon.

PR->Citizen->OCI

Jan 2, 2024
@kennyrogers Spreadsheet updated. Does the test update have Apr 3rd as the date against your update? usually, tracker updates are 2 days late. Yes, you can wait for your email, latest you'll receive it 24 hrs before the test window, but you can take the test by clicking the link on the tracker once after your test window has begun, if you don't receive your test email

please update my info in the spreadsheet. I just noticed in my tracker today April 5 scheduled for citizenship test. most probably I will wait for the email for the official invitation right?

PR->Citizen->OCI

Jan 2, 2024
Congratulations :) I have updated the spreadsheet, you can join the WhatsApp group, where most of us are providing updates on the Feb applications progress
https://chat.whatsapp.com/IdBsuqC6J2z1EhEyB7STXw

No test e-mail as of now.
Citizenship Application Status:
ID:JACK SMITH
App Type: Online
Applicant: SINGLE
Physical Presence: 1297 Days
App Sent: Feb 22nd, 2024
App Delivered: Feb 22nd, 2024
AOR Date: March 6th, 2024
Tracking Link Date: March 14th,2024
Test Invite Date: April 3rd, 2024 in progress (updated on tracker on April 5th,2024) only one GU on March 29th, 2024
Test Interview Date: April 8th, 2024 to May 8th, 2024
Test Completed Date:
Finger Print Request:
Finger Print Received Date:
Background Complete Date:
April 3rd, 2024 (updated on tracker on April 5th,2024)
Language Complete Date:
Prohibitions Complete Date:
Physical Presence Complete Date:
Decision Made Date:
Oath Letter Date:
Oath Date:
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: JACK SMITH

PR->Citizen->OCI

Jan 2, 2024
@scientistatwork Spreadsheet updated. Updates on the tracker are always 2 days later than the real date and also some people received tests first and their BG is still in progress. It depends on the office. Dop you know your office? let me know the email address from which you received the test invite, I can tell your office.

Hello, I got GU and then Test as comepleted in tracker on April 4th, 2024.
However, on tracker the test completed date is April 2, 2024.
Wondering why is the background still in progress and not completed yet?
Thanks ya'll.

JACK SMITH

Mar 18, 2024
@kennyrogers Spreadsheet updated. Does the test update have Apr 3rd as the date against your update? usually, tracker updates are 2 days late. Yes, you can wait for your email, latest you'll receive it 24 hrs before the test window, but you can take the test by clicking the link on the tracker once after your test window has begun, if you don't receive your test email

But if we don't receive test e-mail than how can I know about the processing office? Is there any way to know about the processing office? Also, can we see all the instructions before we start the test same as e-mail instructions?