+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

February 2024 - Citizenship Applications

pgajiwala

Oct 20, 2020
Hi I have a question for submitting proof for english language what did you submitted if you didn't gave IELTS or any other test in past ?
I have done my masters degree in IT but from India and on the degree certificate it is not mentioned that the course was in english.

PR->Citizen->OCI

Jan 2, 2024
Hi @edmontonian96
Congratulations :) That's pretty fast. I have updated the spreadsheet, Also, can you let me know the email address when you receive the test invite? that will tell which is your processing office and I can update the same on the spreadsheet notes section.

you can join the WhatsApp group, where most of us are providing updates on the Feb applications progress
https://chat.whatsapp.com/IdBsuqC6J2z1EhEyB7STXw

Application updated today.
Background completed: 11th March
Citizenship test in progress: 11th March (Scheduled between March 18th to April 17th
AOR : 16th Feb
Applied: 3rd Feb

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
Application updated today.
Background completed: 11th March
Citizenship test in progress: 11th March (Scheduled between March 18th to April 17th
AOR : 16th Feb
Applied: 3rd Feb
Congrats!! Pattern said they are clearing background first then sending test invite

edmontonian96

Feb 7, 2024
Hi @edmontonian96
Congratulations :) That's pretty fast. I have updated the spreadsheet, Also, can you let me know the email address when you receive the test invite? that will tell which is your processing office and I can update the same on the spreadsheet notes section.

you can join the WhatsApp group, where most of us are providing updates on the Feb applications progress
https://chat.whatsapp.com/IdBsuqC6J2z1EhEyB7STXw

Thank you : )
The email is from the Edmonton office (Starts from: IRCC.DNEdmontonCitizenship...)

Reactions: PR->Citizen->OCI

SVJ2024

Mar 13, 2024
Adding my timeline

Citizenship Application Status:
ID:
SVJ2024
App Type: Online
Applicant: Single
Physical Presence: 1105 Days
App Sent: Feb 27st, 2024
App Delivered: Feb 27st, 2024
AOR Date: March 6, 2024
Tracking Link Date: March 8, 2024
Test Invite Date:
Test Interview Date:
Test Completed Date:
Finger Print Request:
Finger Print Received Date:
Background Complete Date:
Language Complete Date:
Prohibitions Complete Date:
Physical Presence Complete Date:
Decision Made Date:
Oath Letter Date:
Oath Date:

SVJ2024

Mar 13, 2024
Citizenship Application Status:
ID:
k.karina
App Type: Online
Applicant: Single
Physical Presence: 1106 Days
App Sent: Feb 27, 2024
App Delivered: Feb 27, 2024
AOR Date: Mar 06, 2024
Tracking Link Date:
Test Invite Date:
Test Interview Date:
Test Completed Date:
Finger Print Request:
Finger Print Received Date:
Background Complete Date:
Language Complete Date:
Prohibitions Complete Date:
Physical Presence Complete Date:
Decision Made Date:
Oath Letter Date:
Oath Date:
Exact same timeline, Same office location (Sydney), 1105 physical presence days.

VB14

May 10, 2021
Application Delivered on 21st Feb
AOR: 29Feb
Linked: 2nd Mar

I received the AOR twice: today and the last week. I have linked the application already, there is no update on the tracker. what does it mean?

Le français suit l’anglais.
Follow the progress of your citizenship grant application with the Citizenship Application Tracker
Dear Client,
Thank you for submitting your application for a grant of Canadian citizenship. Your application was created in our system on 2024-02-29 and is currently in progress.
You can now follow the progress of your application with our Citizenship Application Tracker.
The Citizenship Application Tracker allows you to check:

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
Application Delivered on 21st Feb
AOR: 29Feb
Linked: 2nd Mar

I received the AOR twice: today and the last week. I have linked the application already, there is no update on the tracker. what does it mean?

Le français suit l’anglais.
Follow the progress of your citizenship grant application with the Citizenship Application Tracker
Dear Client,
Thank you for submitting your application for a grant of Canadian citizenship. Your application was created in our system on 2024-02-29 and is currently in progress.
You can now follow the progress of your application with our Citizenship Application Tracker.
The Citizenship Application Tracker allows you to check:
Unfortunately nothing, but congrats!!

Reactions: VB14